Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its honestly amazing. She is just something else.
its all the incense, glasses of wine (oh sorry she didnt drink it ) , talking to the ducks and me time that is helping her loose all the weight. Sure the take aways, lack of exercise and terrible diet dont make any difference - just get a reiki healing massage from JenZen and the weight will floooooowwww off you.. Floowwwwwwwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm a 14 and and am no where near 100kg. I also have the same mirror in the same area and it doesn't make my door frames either side all bendy like that. And mine is bevelled too, still no warped door frames. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I wonder why she is taking her skinny pictures with her camera and also it's all very fuzzy.

Reactions: 2
Ladies 2 words...book club
Has she something up about it? I pm'd the book page she was doing it with and she said she had sent her a msg asking her when they were doing it and was waiting for her reply that was over a week ago. Your one was really apologetic. Feel really sorry for her!

Reactions: 10
Has she something up about it? I pm'd the book page she was doing it with and she said she had sent her a msg asking her when they were doing it and was waiting for her reply that was over a week ago. Your one was really apologetic. Feel really sorry for her!
Poor girl she should have known better then to get involved with grace

Reactions: 8
Right... let's look at a fact here... I'm 15 stone 9... basically the same as grace... I'm in size 18... but shes in a 14 ... 🤔
remember she was actually 16st 10lb when she started, or as she calls it 16st.....and wants to lose 5 stone to bring her to (as she said) 11stone....thankfully she doesn't teach maths....

• Haha
The radiator cover behind her is extremely blurry, def edited...

Thing about Grace I don’t get is why not just be honest about it, a lot more ppl would relate to her. It’s like she loves being called out on stuff

Reactions: 5
When will she realise 👏 noone 👏gives👏 a 👏duck 👏about her weight, clothes size....the issue is when she's constantly using that as her content and being stupidly ridic with the photoshop and weight loss claims when she's eating about 10k calories a day when it's averaged out.

Reactions: 12
😬🤨😂😂 I posted this on someone else’s thread in pure error. Anyway, I don’t know why anyone would post a pic that’s so obviously photoshopped and expect nobody to notice!
She's going to blame it on the bevelled edge of the mirror as usual... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like a spoilt child and their blankie “it’s MY mental health” “all mine” “it’s my anxieteeeeeee” well then grace duck off and stop sprouting about it. If you are so hell bent on being an influencer then get off your “me time” hole and start doing it properly, fashion, Make up, lifestyle etc and keep your phantom panic attacks to yourself if you don’t want comments on it. There are people in padded cells for less than her. Clearly you do need help and not the babysitting kind that you are so used to.
You’re dead right, she had it all, the choice of any type of influencer she wanted to be; make up, fashion, home decor, family life, and much more, she has had more opportunities than any other influencer I can think i of but she’s an entitled lazy gobshite and now her blogging world is crumbling down around her!

Like a spoilt child and their blankie “it’s MY mental health” “all mine” “it’s my anxieteeeeeee” well then grace duck off and stop sprouting about it. If you are so hell bent on being an influencer then get off your “me time” hole and start doing it properly, fashion, Make up, lifestyle etc and keep your phantom panic attacks to yourself if you don’t want comments on it. There are people in padded cells for less than her. Clearly you do need help and not the babysitting kind that you are so used to.
I agree. She’s very, very immature. I also think she uses the anxiety as a shield. If she’s done something wrong, don’t bring it up because she has anxiety remember. Well then don’t put your life on insta. She’s not a real Instagram hun, she got lucky when she started but she can’t keep up.

Reactions: 15
There is no way she is a size 14 she hasn’t stopped stuffing her face has done no exercise at all, speaking of face it’s enormous she can’t hid her big face in her videos so isn’t photoshopping that, I don’t get why she’s lying she only did he come shop with me video where she clearly isn’t losing weight or a size 14 the only people she’s fooling are fools

Reactions: 6
remember she was actually 16st 10lb when she started, or as she calls it 16st.....and wants to lose 5 stone to bring her to (as she said) 11stone....thankfully she doesn't teach maths....
Like what the hell I'm 10 stone 5 stone lighter then Grace and I'm a size 12/14????

Im sorry now. I am over 20 kg lighter than her and i am busting out of size 16 jeans!!!! Could she honestly be wearing size 14 at 100 kg.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.