Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was that the coffee content she was talking about ?? The fat fingers pushing coffee into the machine and then stirring it?? and she needed a camera man and video content for that ? is she for real? Why doesnt she dress him to bring him out ? It just epitomizes the laziness .. Also " do we want to see more hair chewtortials" no grace coz you are crap at them even with Darragh buckley productions. you are terrible at them and your fat sulking face puts any of us off buying it. Also the content about the ducks " der is murrrdeerr here dis mornin" .. she cant decide what accent she has. One day she is trying to be a dalkey darling and the next the talla hun is out in force... Like everything she isnt consistent including with her accent!
Dont get the changing of the accent .. I've said before I have a tallaght type accent ... lads in work do take the piss and its gas .. I am common ha... i am who i am.. i talk how i talk... so when i hear grace put on a posh accent i cringe.. its so fake 😂😂

Reactions: 4
We all know kids can be relentless with the chitter chatter and it can be annoying HOWEVER every single time grace has sienna on screen she seems annoyed at her. If she isn’t performing properly (being cute, selling or showing off the latest freebie) then she gets dismissed quickly. Sienna sees how much time and energy grace spends on her phone so whenever she sees it out she tries to get a piece of the attention, the same attention Hayden gets for just burping into the camera. The child is dying for undivided attention from grace. She knows she’s past her sell by date of being a cute toddler. Any photos grace takes of her (1 for every 200 of hayhay) sienna has the blogger poses on because that’s all she sees grace do and wants to please her. Even last nights story where sienna said she got a pillow for her Mammy, 2 weeks ago she was massaging her back and hands, other times it’s been that she’s taking care if grace Because grace is unwell.. this is typical narcissistic parenting and it’s dangerous. She gets her to take photos of herself and Hayden out and about ffs. We’ve all been the person asked to take the group photo and felt left out. Grace should be taking care of sienna, not slobbing around and having the kids tend to her needs. As a parent, you have to be the adult and no matter what’s going on you need to protect your children and let them be kids.
We don’t see everything that goes on, but it can’t be a coincidence that every time we see her she’s being dismissed. I’ve seen grace in real life twice with sienna and every time she’s been giving out to her and being really, excessively rude. Grace is the one who said parenting is easy, I think she meant when they’re a newborn and she could give them to anyone to feed and change and they didn’t talk back.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Dont get the changing of the accent .. I've said before I have a tallaght type accent ... lads in work do take the piss and its gas .. I am common ha... i am who i am.. i talk how i talk... so when i hear grace put on a posh accent i cringe.. its so fake 😂😂
I dont care about her accent its just that it changes from one day to the next. Like stick with one - your real one and go with it !

We all know kids can be relentless with the chitter chatter and it can be annoying HOWEVER every single time grace has sienna on screen she seems annoyed at her. If she isn’t performing properly (being cute, selling or showing off the latest freebie) then she gets dismissed quickly. Sienna sees how much time and energy grace spends on her phone so whenever she sees it out she tries to get a piece of the attention, the same attention Hayden gets for just burping into the camera. The child is dying for undivided attention from grace. She knows she’s past her sell by date of being a cute toddler. Any photos grace takes of her (1 for every 200 of hayhay) sienna has the blogger poses on because that’s all she sees grace do and wants to please her. Even last nights story where sienna said she got a pillow for her Mammy, 2 weeks ago she was massaging her back and hands, other times it’s been that she’s taking care if grace Because grace is unwell.. this is typical narcissistic parenting and it’s dangerous. She gets her to take photos of herself and Hayden out and about ffs. We’ve all been the person asked to take the group photo and felt left out. Grace should be taking care of sienna, not slobbing around and having the kids tend to her needs. As a parent, you have to be the adult and no matter what’s going on you need to protect your children and let them be kids.
We don’t see everything that goes on, but it can’t be a coincidence that every time we see her she’s being dismissed. I’ve seen grace in real life twice with sienna and every time she’s been giving out to her and being really, excessively rude. Grace is the one who said parenting is easy, I think she meant when they’re a newborn and she could give them to anyone to feed and change and they didn’t talk back.
God i was hoping it was only in front of the camera but that is terrible you saw her in real life giving out to her. I really think she doesnt even like her. My heart breaks for the poor child. I agree that some women love the newborn stage - when all they do is eat sleep and poo! ha ha

Reactions: 8
Well there is good in the world! Skechers have made my friggin day 🙌🙌
Here's hoping it's the 1st of many companies that wise up to her inconsiderate, selfish behaviour.
When we're all struggling & doing so much to keep loved ones safe, who in my case are at extremely high risk and WERE TOLD COVID WILL KILL THEM, well only thing to say is..
YOU DESERVE IT
I’ve missed the sketcher update. Can someone please fill in?

Reactions: 1
I dont care about her accent its just that it changes from one day to the next. Like stick with one - your real one and go with it !

God i was hoping it was only in front of the camera but that is terrible you saw her in real life giving out to her. I really think she doesnt even like her. My heart breaks for the poor child. I agree that some women love the newborn stage - when all they do is eat sleep and poo! ha ha
Exactly.. no one cares how she speaks...but it's the changing of it is cringe 😂😂😂

I’ve missed the sketcher update. Can someone please fill in?
Sketchers invited grace in to get hay hay measured for his first pair of sketchers... grace also got gifted runners and we think Sienna too.. but before she went in she had said she felt unwell... tired.. sore throat etc... didnt heed government guidelines to stay home and isolate etc... went to mags etc... went to the square to sketchers for the freebies...

So people called her out and emailed sketchers... but sketchers replied with this......:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That video how are Pelo praising it the scraggly ends😩 she did the Vudoz no justice at all, my sister got one I’ve used it and it’s absolutely brilliant I used the big barrel and the next size down I’ll be buying one myself. As for Sienna it’s not neglect it’s just Grace being her emotionally immature self she’ll always put herself and her needs above her children, I grew up in a house like that where my mother was number 1 we pandered to her, she never reached out to us to offer comfort but we had to comfort her she’s in her 60’s now and it’s bizarre to see a middle aged woman behave so childlike and throw tantrums because she’s not in control, I see so much of my mother in bloggers behaviours towards others and their own children. Supermom slimming is another one hugely emotionally immature

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Grace forgets that her Instagram is a business. She posts and talks about things that some people wouldn’t even share with their friends. That’s the reason people are critical of her. In my opinion, she’s out of her league and in over her head. She wanted it all but she can’t keep up. She comes across as lazy and entitled as a result rather than the girl next door image she strives for. I don’t think she’s a bad parent, she just needs to think before she posts.

Reactions: 16
That's exactly how I took Sienna's question. For the camera, not her Mam. She's growing up with an audience whether she likes or agrees with it, or not.

I agree with both the child performing and trouble at school in later years. Kids repeating what their parents think of Grace around their own kids and Sienna hearing it back will in no doubt happen. In the case of famous personalities like djs, actors, politicians etc in this small country most of us don't recognise their kids or know much about them in reality.
This could be a massive problem for all "influencers" children and no one will realise it until the time comes and sadly it may be too late to reverse the effects for one's who come first.

Time will tell.

Reactions: 9
Rachel Gorry did a much better demo just now no messing about etc!
The cat licky lucky lurky (whatever its name is) would have done a better video -without a production team ! someone is writing her posts on her grid. But then its so contradictory when she goes onto stories and is articulate as a drunken hamster. Her language use in her posts dont reflect her day to day language so its all very contrived and fake.

Reactions: 13
It's like when Conor McGregor does interviews and he uses that affected accent. Drives me mad! They sound ridiculous. I know we all slag her accent here but it's because she tries to change it, if she just spoke in her natural accent I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's like when Conor McGregor does interviews and he uses that affected accent. Drives me mad! They sound ridiculous. I know we all slag her accent here but it's because she tries to change it, if she just spoke in her natural accent I wouldn't bat an eyelid.
Omg yeah 😂😂 it's like eh Conor you are from crumlin hun.. what's with the American/donnybrook accent 😂

Reactions: 5
Exactly.. no one cares how she speaks...but it's the changing of it is cringe 😂😂😂

Sketchers invited grace in to get hay hay measured for his first pair of sketchers... grace also got gifted runners and we think Sienna too.. but before she went in she had said she felt unwell... tired.. sore throat etc... didnt heed government guidelines to stay home and isolate etc... went to mags etc... went to the square to sketchers for the freebies...

So people called her out and emailed sketchers... but sketchers replied with this......:
I hope skechers contacted her. She potentially put their staff and customers at risk. If i were the manager of the store I would not be happy and would not engage her again. It shows how self absorbed she is. No doubt she would see this as trolling but its common sense these days. She just cant take any criticism.

I had a cough one night. It was like a spasm for 30 mins that wouldnt go away. I cancelled my plans to meet my mum for a walk the next day as I wouldnt risk it. We all need to be accountable for our actions. We cant tell a common cold from coronavirus. No one can without a test. Some people have such mild symptoms or no symptoms at all that she couldnt have known. To broadcast she was feeling unwell to thousands of followers and then go into a shop for a freebie shows the lengths shows she cares for no one but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A few weeks back I started getting a few symptoms. I immediatedly called my GP who arranged a rapid test for the next day. My whole house and anyone I had seen (very few) self isolated. I contacted my hospital as I attend there every week for bladder treatment and we cancelled that weeks treatment. I did everything I had to do, not just to protect me and my family, but everyone else. Thankfully I tested negative (had a viral) and after another few days I returned to my normal schedule. We are in a global pandemic. How in the duck can you tell you just “have a cold”. It is highly ignorant and selfish, not to mention disrespectful, to everyone out there trying to keep us safe and because youre an insta hun, you think youre immune to the guidelines. If you are reading this Grace, you are a bleeping disgrace and the world does not revolve around you

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn’t see her announce anyone and just looked, she had a post on her grid about the competition and unless I’m missing it, it’s not there anymore so was there even a voucher in the first place? Why would you delete the post?
Yes, the post is missing from the grid. Why on earth would she delete it? Did she not follow through as usual? Does the picture of Olivia not fit the theme of her page? Perhaps if the baby posed in a field she would make the cut 😂 whatever the reason, deleting the pic and reference to the competition to help a critically ill child is a cunty move.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, the post is missing from the grid. Why on earth would she delete it? Did she not follow through as usual? Does the picture of Olivia not fit the theme of her page? Perhaps if the baby posed in a field she would make the cut 😂 whatever the reason, deleting the pic and reference to the competition to help a critically ill child is a cunty move.
Livie reached her target today 👏🏻 On her birthday 1m euro

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I noticed someone else I follow use to always comment on Grace’s post (I use to think seriously and was putting me of following her page) anyway I had a wee look and she hasn’t commented on the last few posts - maybe she has seen the light

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.