Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Zen jen and the non blinking gives me the Willies. I also get the vibes that if you went to one of her "retreat" weekends you'd wake up in a bath full of ice and a kidney removed 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Wow just wow. 🙄 So she felt really rotten yesterday, some Covid symptoms, needed to go to her sisters to be looked after and then BAM panic attacks come back because people called her out for being irresponsible and selfish bitch for going shopping. Feeling fine today, quickest head cold in history. She really is a disgusting human.

Reactions: 37

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Isnt it a bit odd in the current climate even if you are family to send a child on a "play date" if they, you and their sibling are a "bih snotty" ?

• Wow
  • Haha

Maggie85

Like a spoilt child and their blankie “it’s MY mental health” “all mine” “it’s my anxieteeeeeee” well then grace fuck off and stop sprouting about it. If you are so hell bent on being an influencer then get off your “me time” hole and start doing it properly, fashion, Make up, lifestyle etc and keep your phantom panic attacks to yourself if you don’t want comments on it. There are people in padded cells for less than her. Clearly you do need help and not the babysitting kind that you are so used to.

• Heart

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Didnt see it but as usual its deleted .. shes really the most annoying person on insta ... lazy and greedy
. Horrible traits in a person

So she got invited to sketchers for hay hay to get measured... but him .. her and ce ce got free runners...all while she has a sore throat.. tiredness And flu type feeling ...

This blagging industry is an actual disGRACE
I’m gonna sound very petty now but I’ve been reallu trying to justify spending 50/60/70 on a pair of runners from sketchers about a week now, keep going online and putting them in my basket and then thinking fuck no, I need that money for groceries, nappies, diesel etc etc etc .. now I hear THE THREE OF THEM were gifted shoes ??? So about 150quids worth minimum ... I’d walk barefoot now before I ever buy sketchers.

Reactions: 36
I can understand her getting anxious at being called out. I think if anyone was being criticised alot it would manifest in some way. So her anxiety is probably situational. She's anxious when she's in a rut and being criticised for laziness and half assery.

I think most people here are secretly rooting for her - a lot of people here who followed her years ago and enjoyed her content when she kept busy. If she addressed some of thr legitimate concerns and properly looked after herself and applied herself to her job and stopped lieing and took some accountability I think she'd get a lot of support.
As a long time follower and supporter of grace .. I bought the selection box she brought out... I bought stuff on her swipe ups... I stood up for her for years on forums.. I was super nice and supportive .. and then I asked her a genuine question about a legitimate concern ... amd guess what .. she deleted and blocked me

... no reply.. no answer... no explanation... after all the years I support her and that what I got...

So from my perspective.. no I certainly am not rooting for her.

Reactions: 36

Mona86

VIP Member
He stories the past 24 hours have been embarrassing. She needs to be called out on everything, from the photoshopping to the mental health stuff. The way she smirks to the camera when she is talking about her mental health is awful.

Please someone create a bloggers unveiled page and highlight everything about her and Zen Jen that has been mention here. It’s so dangerous what she is coming out with.

The kids look unhappy every time she sticks the camera in their faces. The don’t want to be filmed and it’s that obvious. Krips face yesterday when he gave the finger, he looked pissed off.

She is thick. She didn’t now what linguini was? The answer to her question this morning is bull rushes. 🙈🙈🙈🙈. He hasn’t a clue about nature or plants.
Willing to do this but we need huge support to get the page noticed

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Wentback

Chatty Member
I sent her a message saying maybe you shouldn’t be speaking about YOUR mental health If you can’t handle what people see about you! I’m blocked now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Good news girl

I think I hate her almost as much as I hate covid, on the plus side I think Grace has brought us all closer together!!! #findyourtribe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Warda Marmaduke

Just catching up on threads now as I took a few days offline but her being gifted one of these jumpers and her not even having the decency too properly mention where it comes from and the message behind it INFURIATES ME!!!!! These jumpers are done by a lovely girl @allthingsfionalilly, she runs a sustainable/eco friendly cafe in Ballyshannon and she started an online store selling these jumpers and tshirts. All the clothes she uses are clothes that have slight defects that would be sent too the landfill but Fiona takes them too cut down on fast fashion pollution. Its such a good idea and lazy greedy grabby grace couldn't even be bothered mentioning any of that

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

treatyo'self

I always wonder what its like at home when she's getting called out under her posts, are the two of them on their phones logged in to the one account blocking and deleting? Is AOIFE PA helping? Who's putting the kids to bed? Did they have to get a from IH-HA-LEE With Love dinner #gifted because they're fingers are working overtime hitting the block button? Did Jen Zen not predict this would happen and warn Grace? I'd love to be a fly on the wall!!

• Haha

PeaceAndPaws

There's a robin following her now 🤭
I've also taken the time to have a quick scan at the comments on her post and for the life of me i cant understand how stupid her followers are with their bekind bollocks.
I think they should be herded up and shipped off to a remote island because there's no hope for these saddos.
Can we throw the anti vaxxers, anti maskers and tin foil hat wearers onto that island too and let them all fend for themselves

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
In one breath she’s telling everyone she doesn’t need or want help from people on Instagram, then in the next she’s saying the reason she’s sharing her ‘journey’ is to help other people on Instagram. So if she doesn’t want to hear it from anyone, what makes her think everyone else wants to hear it from her?

I have the sneaking suspicion that we are in for an announcement about some sort of beo wellness type events brought to us by faces and zen. Give me strength.