Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t a tutorial meant to be like a step by step guide...?? Now I’m crap when it comes to hair styles (it’s a “facelift” ponytail or nothing) but that chewtorial gave me no info whatsoever in how to curl my hair! A sped up video of grace stroking every implement n pulling stupid faces

Reactions: 11
Soooo I got a response from Skechers Ireland with regards the email I sent them about Graces visit to the Square and they said she was in breach of not following the health and safety guidelines! So up yours Grace!
😂😂😂 how is she going to cover this one

Reactions: 21
Soooo I got a response from Skechers Ireland with regards the email I sent them about Graces visit to the Square and they said she was in breach of not following the health and safety guidelines! So up yours Grace!
Seen that on Instagram and was coming straight here to see who got the response. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They should take the gifted items back off her !
Deep clean sorry but 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen that on Instagram and was coming straight here to see who got the response. 😂
Where did you see it on insta? Im delighted that they actually took it seriously and didn't try and make an excuse for her.

The hair flick reminded me of that little girl audrey hethernay?? Not 💯 sure of her surname but she's fab. Grace however is a grown woman.

Reactions: 1
The hair flick reminded me of that little girl audrey hethernay?? Not 💯 sure of her surname but she's fab. Grace however is a grown woman.
Yes!!!! I was going to say the same. Such a cute little girl. Not so cute on a grown up talla instahun.

Reactions: 3
The faces she pulls are so put on and fake. It was totally uneven and flat on top. Quick and easy is right, because she puts absolutely no effort into anything, even when she's getting paid! Another half an hour to go over the flat bits and it would have looked a million times better but she can't be arsed.
I was genuinely uncomfortable watching it. The facial expressions were like something you would do to a newborn baby ????

Reactions: 2
She is literally blocking Sketchers as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god... That hair is SHOCKING!!!! I don't even know where to begin with the scrunchy and the velvet hairband 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.