Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thumper

17 mins left in February!

not to go back on the steps thing now but I did a 4km walk this morning, cleaned the house. Nothing hectic or strenuous and I’ve 21k steps. How is she not doing that daily with two small kids and 75 daily walks?
Grace is an eejit at best but this steps thing wrecks my head! 4k walk is around 5000 steps. Unless you're cleaning an actual palace I doubt you walked another 12k while doing it. Cleaning/ painting etc is great for registering steps, but they aren't actual steps. They are arm movements. I painted a room in Jan and was so confused getting 20k steps without leaving the room all day, till I copped it was arm movements.

Now fair play for cleaning your house, it's all excercise too but to get 20k actual steps is no stroll in the park (pardon the pun)

Not that Grace will be honest about it either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I was wondering why grace was so quiet I’d say she’s RAGING! that she didn’t get an invite. Before it was all about grace and her going to all these glam awards now Jen is getting her name out there and is looking amazing I’d say grace hates it and is so so jealous even the pic she shared “what a bloody babe” maybe try say how proud you are of how far she’s came and how much weight she’s lost she looks incredible seriously makes me laugh at how miserable she is can’t stand her friends doing good!!
Not too long ago Gracey was centre stage at the Gossies slagging off Rosemary MacCabe, now she dont even get an invite!!!

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN....

we love to see it 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Be consistent, stop photoshopping, when doing collabs actually give information about the product- not just show it being slapped around your face! (what it does, ingredients, prices, stockists etc) and try to tidy yourself/groom yourself a bit when promoting beauty/hair products- not sitting witht he trunchbull bun in your pj's, stop contradicting yourself (pleading poverty then buying ridiculous luxury items, declaring you're going to lose 48st then gorge on doughnuts & pizza), stop favouring Hayden over Ce-Ce so obviously, STOP with the cat & dog spam- NO ONE CARES!, wear and promote clothes that actually suit you (with a decent bra for the love of God), choose your direction- stop with the random promotions (frozen foods, Mr Price stuff, every tan and hair/skin product that's sent- you can't be 'obsessed' with them all ffs...)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Yummum2020

As much as I think Grace is literally vile in every way possible. I think the comments about her dermaplaning or “shaving her face” as you call it are way out of order.

Unless you lot have actually done dermaplaning you really have no idea the amount that can come off your face. We all get peach fuzz it’s natural. She also didn’t cleanse her face so that is a build up of dead skin, hair, old makeup and the serum she put on. Dermaplaning and also derma rolling have become more popular at home treatments as of late because companies have made the tools accessible to those of us that want them. Each to their own but to say it’s disgusting etc when if you took the same tool to your face you’d get the same results is a bit ridiculous.

I hate her but you’re all nit picking now.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

ElleHeezy1

BTW, I mention the mortgage break as I'd imagine if she won the lotto and was set for life, it would still be brought up like 'oh and she the one on a mortgage break' :)
This is exactly it. She can't buy anything without someone spouting "She's out buying lollipops, she who's on a mortgage break 🙄"

The mortgage break, the "I do 95,743 steps before 9 a.m" and the "I have 46 kids, 3 dogs and 75 incurable diseases and I still get more done than Grace" brigades are a disease on this thread.

• Haha

annamum2

Did she cut off half way through an #ad #collab for a refuge
She's such an amateur. Anyone else putting in such a shoddy effort in what's supposed to be their real job would be given the boot long ago.

Here's a suggestion New Moon Blooms, instead of donating a portion of the profits on the Saoirse bouquet, why not just donate the value of the freebies you sent to what looks like numerous Instahuns today. Seriously sending them chocolates and margaritas when that money could have gone directly to help women and kids in the refuge ? What do these companies actually be thinking when they do shit like this ?

Last edited:
  • Heart

ElleHeezy1

Between "disastrous gee", "crusty growler" and Crispstopher looking like a babe, this thread has been too much today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
First post here from my new account. Old one wasn't accessible due to a gmail issue.
Starting from a scratch with more insights on the craziness that is FBG. :p

Just watched her LF stories on the 'bew-hee box'. F**k me, but could she not clean her finger nails & tidy up the cuticles before filming something that was gonna show her hands up close? Like, I'm not even expecting a lick of nail colour; just clean nails. Is it too much to ask?
And what's with the Amish-inspired clobber?
One minute she's in 40 denier tights & wearing sweatshirt dress up her arse. The next she's dressed like she's escaped from a Pennsylvania Dutch farm for the day. :rolleyes:
As ever, zero continuity with Gracie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Beebles

VIP Member
Lads Grace would sell shite if she was paid too. We all know this. Just because something looks good in her 1 minute video and she says she “loves ih” doesn’t meant jack shit. It was said just today and yesterday that she has zero brand loyalty, it’s whoever is paying her. Look up genuine reviews and please, please don’t buy something because she has it on her stories. Guarantee you we will never see her wearing anything of the brand ever again. I thought we were in this together 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Flower45

VIP Member
As lazy as ever. She wasn't in the right head space to cook last night (whatever the fuck that even means) so Chris after working all day got a food shop and made dinner. Then she didn't even better clean up?!!! I am speechless. So basically she sat on her arse all day. She really is a disgrace. This is why you are losing followers. We should be influenced by influencers not the opposite!!

Reactions: 46

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Her and LLL are always saying 'Chris said'. It really annoys me, it looks like they're looking for validation or something from them.
I feel it’s more because she doesn’t have to take responsibility or be accountable and it justifies her actions when “Chris said” “Chris said I should take a nap”,
“Chris said we should take a mortgage break but he also said I should get a new fihbih cause the other one gave me a rash and whilst were at it well get a brand new car too”
“Chris said I should sell my broken piece of shih iPhone”
“Chris said i could have the night off and eah chocolah and he’s gonna cook dinner”..
her actions are always justified and never any accountability on her, all on Chris!

• Haha
Reactions: 44