Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here follow Keilidh? Is there a thread on her.. just watching her stories and I just realised she’s had her black arcrylic nails done during this whole lockdown....
I don't think she has a thread, unless a Rave one? They could be falsies, or she could do them herself?

Reactions: 1
I ordered stuff off look fantastic a month ago and it still hasn’t came, what’s happening with it, the delivery used to be so quick

Reactions: 3
I don’t like keiilidh or how ever the duck she spells it. But I did watch her re glue her acrylics on.

Reactions: 4
First post here from my new account. Old one wasn't accessible due to a gmail issue.
Starting from a scratch with more insights on the craziness that is FBG. :p

Just watched her LF stories on the 'bew-hee box'. F**k me, but could she not clean her finger nails & tidy up the cuticles before filming something that was gonna show her hands up close? Like, I'm not even expecting a lick of nail colour; just clean nails. Is it too much to ask?
And what's with the Amish-inspired clobber?
One minute she's in 40 denier tights & wearing sweatshirt dress up her arse. The next she's dressed like she's escaped from a Pennsylvania Dutch farm for the day. :rolleyes:
As ever, zero continuity with Gracie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
There are stock issues with alot of brands. Look fantastic is merely a warehouse housing numerous different brands to sell them on. They are in the middle of a chain.

Another shite ad from herself. It drives me insane how she has to read off the front of the products as she goes through them..surely she should have a few lines about each of them prepared before she starts recording ? Then cutting off mid sentence about the strawberry thingy, the Elemis product is one of her favourite but gives no reason why, she loves the eco friendly wipes but again gives no reason. It's obvious she's just doing the ad because she has to and I'd say that box will be thrown into the pile of all the other products she gets but never uses.

She's an embarrassment to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd say when OT kicked off FBG convinced herself she lose more weight than the contestants and would be doing a big reveal too.
But then the donuts etc arrived and sure we know the rest 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She made another total bags of that ad. We'll done hun. Wouldn't expect anything else from ye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bew- hee box.. pay as little as 16 euro but worth 50 pounds.. Jesus christ like shes just useless at her job! At least compare it to euros!

Reactions: 23
Another shite ad from herself. It drives me insane how she has to read off the front of the products as she goes through them..surely she should have a few lines about each of them prepared before she starts recording ? Then cutting off mid sentence about the strawberry thingy, the Elemis product is one of her favourite but gives no reason why, she loves the eco friendly wipes but again gives no reason. It's obvious she's just doing the ad because she has to and I'd say that box will be thrown into the pile of all the other products she gets but never uses.

She's an embarrassment to herself.
Brutal and the video is so jumpy.

Reactions: 3
I used to take influencers reviews on products on board about 5 years ago when it all kind of started. Now not a chance. I think the whole influencer thing is dead in the water

Reactions: 22
I used to take influencers reviews on products on board about 5 years ago when it all kind of started. Now not a chance. I think the whole influencer thing is dead in the water
Everything is aaammmaaazing, they’re all obbbssseessed. Very few of them actually trial the products and give a proper review, good or bad. Grave doesn’t even open the products and she says they’re the best

Reactions: 15
Everything is aaammmaaazing, they’re all obbbssseessed. Very few of them actually trial the products and give a proper review, good or bad. Grave doesn’t even open the products and she says they’re the best
Yeah it’s a load of bull. Us viewers are treated like idiots. We hear a product is ‘divine’ and never see it again. It was food years ago when everything was done naturally and not set up on a tripod. It’s a load of crap

Reactions: 4
Advertising the February Buuh-hee box on the 25th of Feb. Like FML! The mind boggles! Like who is going to buy that! I surely wouldn't but if I was so inclined and I've just seen her review I'd just wait all of 4 days until the March Buu-hee box!

She filmed that on the 16th (checked waragainstinstagrammers) so she took 9 days to edih ih!

How brands work with her...beyond belief! 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.