Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cleaner is back in the house if she's hanging around in the park and car at this hour 🙄🙄🙄
Like all the nice days there were lately, not a sign of the sloth, when theres a yellow weather warning she out to walk! DEFINITELY, the cleaner is back, poor unfortunate sod! Imagine the STATE of wayne and waynetta slobs gaff🤮

Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she just move from room to room when the cleaner is in?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she just move from room to room when the cleaner is in?
Or clean her own house? I could see into getting a cleaner if they were away out at work all day but she leaves so someone can come and clean?! Ur there! Clean it yourself ye lazy mare 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Mortified I’d say by the state of the place. So would rather be out. Jeez I’d love a cleaner. Flat out the pair of us here and working from home etc means you never get a good run at it. Can’t have hoover on making noise.

Reactions: 4
Any good for maternity ?
Asda do a great maternity pair. I'm 6 months post partum and was wearing them up til a couple months ago. Really high waisted and don't give you an extra crotch (I've some where they expand the waist and the crotch 🤔)

For regular leggings the Next recycled ones for 20e odd are amazing. I've tried New Dimensions too and they are really good. Spanx are great too for every day wear

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Or clean her own house? I could see into getting a cleaner if they were away out at work all day but she leaves so someone can come and clean?! Ur there! Clean it yourself ye lazy mare 🤨
I had one after my c-section on my first baby it was a god send for €30 per week but both out of work is a bit of a stretch. I get nearly all my 10k steps done cleaning my gaf it would be good for her

Reactions: 2
Asda do a great maternity pair. I'm 6 months post partum and was wearing them up til a couple months ago. Really high waisted and don't give you an extra crotch (I've some where they expand the waist and the crotch 🤔)

For regular leggings the Next recycled ones for 20e odd are amazing. I've tried New Dimensions too and they are really good. Spanx are great too for every day wear
Another shout for new dimensions. I bought 3 pairs and they don’t budge and are so flattering. Great Irish family run brand too!

I was wondering the same alright, as she has taken the ring off in all her photos and stories since New Years and has been down in Tipp and not up in their apartment in Dublin. She had a story a while ago about feeling really down, but maybe it’s just extra stress and precautions of being pregnant during COVID. I think the fiancée works for a US company, so he might just be back in New York.
Can anyone who is able to please start a thread for Aoife? I’ve seen a few discussions on separate threads - would be great to get it all together

Reactions: 4
Can anyone who is able to please start a thread for Aoife? I’ve seen a few discussions on separate threads - would be great to get it all together
Can someone start a thread for leggings please 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Chocklah no doubt it’s sugar free and good for weight loss love that kind of chocklah😉

• Haha
Does anyone know what that website is called where you can view old stories from Instagram?

Has one been set up?.I don't seem to be able to do so. Where are the other conversations about her?

Reactions: 1
Jeez can we stop with the leggings recommendations. Google is a great thing 👌
Ah but it is so hard to get the perfect pair. NADIA daily self has a great highlight on recommendations for black leggings.... That's where I got the recommendations for new dimension

Back to Grace..... I was thinking... I tend to watch stories on silent and will only listen if interested. Mainly because I don't want to wake the baby or have my husband hear the shite I watch...

A lot of influencers now caption their stories (some manual, some automatic). NADIA daily self just posted a grid post asking people to caption. I wonder will grace ever do this... There are two deaf people on her new managers books (sisters?) and they also campaign for inclusion as well as her managers...

Long story short.... Will she ever caption her stories?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.