Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok ladies- she's FINALLY noticed she's dropping followers like flies (probably thanks to @Boredofinfluencergram ! 😁) - who wants to do a comprehensive list of why? And is anyone gonna actually respond honestly to her Q&A box...
So she wants her followers to suggest what content she creates - management company must have been onto her about drop in followers

Reactions: 19
Her Q box could be the make or break of her page. If she takes the constructive criticism on board, she'll stop hemorrhaging followers. If she ignores it, she'll lose another 11 thousand and more

Reactions: 12
I know I'm quoting my own post but this is what she needs to change, do your job better, stop with the half arsed attempts at ads/videos/spon con, look like you are actually interested and also have some brand loyalty!
I don’t mind sponsored content (so long as it’s done well) but the constant jumping from cult beauty to look fantastic & the 20 different tans in a week 🤦🏼‍♀️ Could never trust any review from her

Reactions: 26
I don’t mind sponsored content (so long as it’s done well) but the constant jumping from cult beauty to look fantastic & the 20 different tans in a week 🤦🏼‍♀️ Could never trust any review from her
Exactly spon con is fine once its done well, fits with her page and is not a half attempt.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else feel that chat was a damage control chat more than a genuine chat. She sounds happier but a bit fake

Reactions: 22
"I just avoid any negativity these days"

translation: "I haven't looked at my tattle in 16 minutes"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All comes across as forced or management spoke to her about it... was it not only last month she said she didn’t like it anymore and was considering A change?

Reactions: 14
The stuff she was wearing looked lovely but I doubt they’d stand up to a vicarious workout, like the top of the leggings were ribbed and stretchy so I could see them being loose!
I have the full sets of this range. I am an E cup and I only wear the bras at home to not always have an underwire on or straps digging in. They are NOT suitable to work out it at all.
The leggings are on the other hand great and very high waisted they come up to under the rib cage, I have some times even had to fold them over a little at times.

Reactions: 4
Be consistent, stop photoshopping, when doing collabs actually give information about the product- not just show it being slapped around your face! (what it does, ingredients, prices, stockists etc) and try to tidy yourself/groom yourself a bit when promoting beauty/hair products- not sitting witht he trunchbull bun in your pj's, stop contradicting yourself (pleading poverty then buying ridiculous luxury items, declaring you're going to lose 48st then gorge on doughnuts & pizza), stop favouring Hayden over Ce-Ce so obviously, STOP with the cat & dog spam- NO ONE CARES!, wear and promote clothes that actually suit you (with a decent bra for the love of God), choose your direction- stop with the random promotions (frozen foods, Mr Price stuff, every tan and hair/skin product that's sent- you can't be 'obsessed' with them all ffs...)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Be consistent, stop photoshopping, when doing collabs actually give information about the product- not just show it being slapped around your face! (what it does, ingredients, prices, stockists etc) and try to tidy yourself/groom yourself a bit when promoting beauty/hair products- not sitting witht he trunchbull bun in your pj's, stop contradicting yourself (pleading poverty then buying ridiculous luxury items, declaring you're going to lose 48st then gorge on doughnuts & pizza), stop favouring Hayden over Ce-Ce so obviously, STOP with the cat & dog spam- NO ONE CARES!, wear and promote clothes that actually suit you (with a decent bra for the love of God), choose your direction- stop with the random promotions (frozen foods, Mr Price stuff, every tan and hair/skin product that's sent- you can't be 'obsessed' with them all ffs...)
This is helpful advice but unfortunately not what she wants to hear. She'd consider this negativity and likely block you

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She definitely needs to stop promoting frozen veg. It's very cringe worthy because it devalues her brand and that's why people unfollow her. She devalues herself coming on unkept. You wouldn't go on to a zoom call the way she comes on to stories. People watch influencers for their lifestyle. I don't want to watch someone who comes on like a slob

Reactions: 15
Using a hot tool...... click forward a few stories she gets a vouduz hot tool .. ZERO brand loyalty is what initially turned me off grace .... and the greed....

Reactions: 23
It’s too late. How is she only noticing the follower drop now 🥴 she can’t just ignore all her followers for a year or two and expect everyone to be still interested in her life when she re appears. No one cares anymore. And I don’t want to hear what ‘weight’ she’s lost I’m not interested because she won’t keep us posted on it so why would I care? If she doesn’t know what she’s doing wrong at this stage she’s a hopeless cause

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.