Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a picture of jen from jens journey looking so good for the gossies , a bit much for a virtual event but I’d say it kills Grace to see her do so well.
Pop over to Rachel Gorry.....a bit much isn't even the word!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I presume it's the agencies that get invites to the people on their books, invites wouldn't go directly to the influencer.
She's gone from AR with a while and the her new agency has only started, plus can't see management company dealing with anything Irish for a while.

Reactions: 1
Thursday she gains 53 new followers (perhaps from the shoutout from her new management...or bought) and since then she has lost 50 followers!
‘Ere love your curry sauce, dog-arse licking cat conten is just not cutting edge enough

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jen and Rachel both look great. If I was invited to a virtual awards I'd do the same as them. Ballgown and slippers in the sitting room, why not?
Makes a change from a year of wearing loungwear working from home 😂 any excuse!

Reactions: 28
I was wondering why grace was so quiet I’d say she’s RAGING! that she didn’t get an invite. Before it was all about grace and her going to all these glam awards now Jen is getting her name out there and is looking amazing I’d say grace hates it and is so so jealous even the pic she shared “what a bloody babe” maybe try say how proud you are of how far she’s came and how much weight she’s lost she looks incredible seriously makes me laugh at how miserable she is can’t stand her friends doing good!!

Reactions: 16
Lads. Raging I missed the face shaving 😆 your reactions alone would have made it worth it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was wondering why grace was so quiet I’d say she’s RAGING! that she didn’t get an invite. Before it was all about grace and her going to all these glam awards now Jen is getting her name out there and is looking amazing I’d say grace hates it and is so so jealous even the pic she shared “what a bloody babe” maybe try say how proud you are of how far she’s came and how much weight she’s lost she looks incredible seriously makes me laugh at how miserable she is can’t stand her friends doing good!!
Not too long ago Gracey was centre stage at the Gossies slagging off Rosemary MacCabe, now she dont even get an invite!!!

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN....

we love to see it 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Did she share a pic on her stories ? X

Reactions: 1
Not too long ago Gracey was centre stage at the Gossies slagging off Rosemary MacCabe, now she dont even get an invite!!!

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN....

we love to see it 🥳🥳
And now RMcCabe is happily married Stateside. 👰👌

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just realised grace must have me blocked from viewing her stories .. I cant see the post she put up of jen.. but I checked from another account and I can see it.. 😁

Reactions: 2
Lads. Raging I missed the face shaving 😆 your reactions alone would have made it worth it
There is always War on Instagrammers. They save all the stories. I would highly advise against it, nobody needs to see the hair and dead skin smeared on a face pad 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So Busy Phillips just shared an Irish mua stories of her reading her book Grace has been tagging her left right and centre! She’ll be raging 😂

Reactions: 3
Just realised grace must have me blocked from viewing her stories .. I cant see the post she put up of jen.. but I checked from another account and I can see it.. 😁
No way hahaha that is crazy wonder why she did that and why block up from her stories and not just block you all together ? 😂🙈 she’s not well that one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She posted that story about Jen at 5am!! I’d say there is a sore head in the Mongey house today.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.