Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and LLL are always saying 'Chris said'. It really annoys me, it looks like they're looking for validation or something from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her and LLL are always saying 'Chris said'. It really annoys me, it looks like they're looking for validation or something from them.
Couldn’t agree more. It always makes me cringe for her that she constantly acts like she seeks validation from him.

Reactions: 6
I feel it’s more because she doesn’t have to take responsibility or be accountable and it justifies her actions when “Chris said” “Chris said I should take a nap”,
“Chris said we should take a mortgage break but he also said I should get a new fihbih cause the other one gave me a rash and whilst were at it well get a brand new car too”
“Chris said I should sell my broken piece of shih iPhone”
“Chris said i could have the night off and eah chocolah and he’s gonna cook dinner”..
her actions are always justified and never any accountability on her, all on Chris!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Cece must be back to creche, Shes up nice and early and of course has to document it for us all. I bet Chris said he's proud!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cece must be back to creche, Shes up nice and early and of course has to document it for us all. I bet Chris said he's proud!
Exactly what I thought, up early to get the kids to crèche so she can chill for the day as krisps is working again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Preschool starts, time for takeaways, walking round the pond, naps and bowl banging.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That tan looks absolutely outrageous. Its a good job she actually bought it and wasn't doing pr work with them!
TAN YOUR JAYSUS HANDS TOO GRACE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she having a sly dig at sosueme
Would have more respect if she just came out and said what sosue did is morally wrong

Poor Hayden in that baby grow the thing is way to small for him his poor feet look stretched to bits in it anyone else notice that in the legs snap? He’s way to big for it!

Trying to cover the woeful tan she lashed on and the bleeping state of her chipped nails. She's a slob.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.