Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe she took a play area from the kids to make room for another area for her to plonk her arse and watch tv

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That dog will soon be too big for her! What’s she gonna do then?
Prob come up with some bullshit of one of them being allergic to the dog hair and send to a rescue. I know a girl that did that years ago, I was absolutely disgusted. A dog is a big commitment

Reactions: 11
Prob come up with some bullshit of one of them being allergic to the dog hair and send to a rescue. I know a girl that did that years ago, I was absolutely disgusted. A dog is a big commitment
I’m surprised the cat has lasted this long!! Like don’t forget it tried to escape already 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Riveting content as ever this week between Grace shaving her beard and the cat licking the dog’s arse

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The cat & dog content again, yay
She like a 60 year old woman with a cat and dog the commentary she’s so embarrassing 😂 filming the dog and cat licking each other for 4 stories long seriously cringey 😂🙈 and the breathing in the background 😂🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought things would ramp up with content with new management on board. Clearly she's paying them to have her on their books!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Riveting content as ever this week between Grace shaving her beard and the cat licking the dog’s arse
You know what's irritating me about this..

Look at the background the toys are spilling out of the press and the door is open. It would take her all of 10 seconds to pick them up and close the door.

I legit couldn't sit there looking at that

What do management do for an instagrammer?

arrange spon con? Liaise with brands? Take a percent of each spon etc?

would they steer her contenh? Advise her? I’ve no idea

AR and Grace parted ways..contract over? Neither side happy? Damage control to AR brand?

Reactions: 3
What the actual duck was that content.. that management company will drop her soon. Close up shot of curry sauce 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the actual duck was that content.. that management company will drop her soon. Close up shot of curry sauce 🙄🙄
The laziest content too, sitting on your arse, recording a dog and a cat and a pot of curry🙄
We don't even see the curry being made or in a pot or poured over anything?
Has she forgotten about the steps?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she forgotten about the steps?
the steps went out the window when the fih bih gave her a rash!!

actually no....the steps went out the window twelve seconds after she posted the picture and Krispy Kreme delivered a human sized box of free donuts!!

• Haha
I see on another thread that a blogger was given an air fryer as well as the McDonnell curry sauce.

Do do we reckon grace got an air fryer too but literally did the bare minimum thanks for a tub of curry?

Reactions: 19
I see on another thread that a blogger was given an air fryer as well as the McDonnell curry sauce.

Do do we reckon grace got an air fryer too but literally did the bare minimum thanks for a tub of curry?
Yeah I’ve seen a few of the foodie/mummy bloggers getting an air fryer too. She’s actually so shady. Like we only see a small percent of what she’s sent

Reactions: 13
Just saw a picture of jen from jens journey looking so good for the gossies , a bit much for a virtual event but I’d say it kills Grace to see her do so well.

Reactions: 19
Just saw a picture of jen from jens journey looking so good for the gossies , a bit much for a virtual event but I’d say it kills Grace to see her do so well.
Did you get the feeling the dress won’t close on her ? Purely just the silly pose & arms look vvvv tight. Not shaming I’m a huge fan of Jen but can’t help wondering why she looks strange

Reactions: 6
Did you get the feeling the dress won’t close on her ? Purely just the silly pose & arms look vvvv tight. Not shaming I’m a huge fan of Jen but can’t help wondering why she looks strange
I think it's just a cheap dress and it's not sitting correctly

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.