Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people who follow a healthy lifestyle believe it’s 80% diet 20% exercise. Lots to back up those stats too. Anyone looking to loose as much weight as grace has to loose needs to make small but consistent and realistic changes to their day to day to be successful.
I used a PT once who is trained in food science etc and he said if having some white bread every day means you will do the rest then have the bread. It’s about breaking bad habits and building new healthier ones.

Reactions: 15
Most people who follow a healthy lifestyle believe it’s 80% diet 20% exercise. Lots to back up those stats too. Anyone looking to loose as much weight as grace has to loose needs to make small but consistent and realistic changes to their day to day to be successful.
I used a PT once who is trained in food science etc and he said if having some white bread every day means you will do the rest then have the bread. It’s about breaking bad habits and building new healthier ones.
If you eat white bread will you still lose weight in a calorie deficit 🤔 everyone says it’s so bad but it’s not even that high in calories

Reactions: 17
If you eat white bread will you still lose weight in a calorie deficit 🤔 everyone says it’s so bad but it’s not even that high in calories
Of course - carbs have long been the devil but it’s about portion size as much as it’s about what you eat.

Reactions: 14
Someone like Grace needs to make small changes and she will see big differences. Walking 20,000 steps and then doing exercise or home workouts on top of that is too much and she will either give up or injure herself.

In relation to the calorie deficit - 1 slice of Brennan's white bread has 88 calories. 1 slice of Brennan's wholemeal bread has 90 calories. Yes the wholemeal bread will have more protein, fibre, and all round better for your health in general, but when it comes to losing body fat all you have to do is be in a calorie deficit - once you lose weight then you can focus on the nutrient value/health benefits/all that stuff.

Once Grace is in a very slight calorie deficit and moving a bit more than usual (like aiming for 10,000 steps) plus 1 or 2 home workouts a week she will see a lot of changes. But she's too lazy and wants a quick fix unfortunately.

Reactions: 23
Thread 25 already.

I agree Grace possibly needs a dietitian to help her at this stage not a pt. she absolutely could be on to Instagram gold if she pitched it correctly.

Reactions: 20
Thread 25 already.

I agree Grace possibly needs a dietitian to help her at this stage not a pt. she absolutely could be on to Instagram gold if she pitched it correctly.
I hope someone she respects tells her this. Its all positive comments on her Instagram posts. A real friend would/should tell her the cold hard truth. If one of us commented that she looked terribly overweight we'd immediately be castigated for trolling......🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Not sure why but I think I got reported for using the same title as the last one hence the change just an FYI ☺

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's already had the calorie controlled meal plan for free
Yep she's had it all before. Slimming world, Back2Basics, Shapeupwithsharry, was sent healthy meals, wellness events and being invited to classes, boxing, everything, sure she even has a deal with green isle she can get all the healthy vegetables she wants? She knows exactly how to do it, she's just too damn lazy.

Someone said it in the last thread but I would put money on it that she's hoping for a collab for weight loss surgery. I saw Aoibhe Devlin posted a weight loss transformation from October to now and I would say that was a condition of the collab that she had to lose a bit before the surgery.

Reactions: 22
I still think she is looking for a slot on the celeb version on OT. When I say celeb its z listers who no one has ever heard of. Thays why she turned up at her bessie mates house Andrew last week. She doeant care how well he has done! Its all about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still think she is looking for a slot on the celeb version on OT. When I say celeb its z listers who no one has ever heard of. Thays why she turned up at her bessie mates house Andrew last week. She doeant care how well he has done! Its all about her.
You can’t photoshop ot 😂 imagine the anxiety 😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder are they doing one this year? I don't think they've had a celeb version in ages I remember James Patrice was on it alright.

Could you imagine.... Grace standing up getting weighed in front of the nation? Knowing her she'd probably get weighed week one and get a secret gastric band the next day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember years ago she was only starting out on FB and my son was starting his own PT business and she saw on moaning about her weight, I felt very sorry ife her and suggested to me son to do a #colab with her, he sent her a message but she never replied and a few weeks later she was working with someone on a plan. That was years ago and she hasn't changed
So glad he didn't waste his time with her.

Reactions: 28
She's already had the calorie controlled meal plan for free.
Was that the PT plan she was promoting with Chris a few months back? That really was useless. I signed up to that PT a few years ago and in his email sending you his 'plan' it had the line - Don't contact me I won't be responding to questions - talk about all in it for the money! It was a one word doc of what to eat and what exercises to do and after that you were on your own. Zero support or structure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There was one a few years ago I think it was with. Sean from B2B, he came to her house because the training and calorie counting wasn't working and set her up with it, she was eating lasagne for breakfast afaik at the time, I think she went back on it with Chris then recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did a collab with shape up with sharry too but had to give up. She put up videos of workouts he taught her and the food plan. Then she just went completely silent on it and did the usual putting up pictures of unhealthy food and takeaways. It seemed he got onto her and told her she had to address it on her page. Because then she came on and said she wasn’t feeling it this time and had to give up the plan with shape up with sharry. So she’s had all the help and resources possible for free.

Reactions: 13
It’s as true adage though that people just don’t value what they get for free. These grabbers certainly seem to be like that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.