Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes what’s the deal it’s so bland and mild or tasteless ??? Don’t get it
Competently agree, the change back from a fiver isn't worth talking about for a coffee that's on a level with instant in terms of flavour and quality.

Reactions: 5
Did she cut off half way through an #ad #collab for a refuge
She's such an amateur. Anyone else putting in such a shoddy effort in what's supposed to be their real job would be given the boot long ago.

Here's a suggestion New Moon Blooms, instead of donating a portion of the profits on the Saoirse bouquet, why not just donate the value of the freebies you sent to what looks like numerous Instahuns today. Seriously sending them chocolates and margaritas when that money could have gone directly to help women and kids in the refuge ? What do these companies actually be thinking when they do tit like this ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It's actually very disappointing to see a refuge give out those freebies. This whole pandemic has caused so much more mental health issues and domestic violence has risen so I'm in no doubt that they need funding but is sending flowers chocolates and alcohol the right way to it??
Grace probably hasn't even noticed that she only did half an ad for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Disgusting that the refuge sent her alcohol and flowers ... zero bleeping need... has the opposite effect on what they are trying to achieve....

Reactions: 21
Jesus but she's some plonker. Just when I started to feel the teeniest bit sorry for her over the shaving debacle she goes yet again and makes a complete hash of an ad. Greedy witch.

Reactions: 7
Disgusting that the refuge sent her alcohol and flowers ... zero bleeping need... has the opposite effect on what they are trying to achieve....
She doesn't even follow them ( I could be wrong but can see they follow her )

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t think the refuge sent them, I think it was New Blooms - the flower company.
She said she worked with the refuge before? Did she?? What did she do? I know her friend Jen’s Journey has done loads of fundraising for them and given them lots of shout outs, there’s even a post on their page about her and her help. don’t remember anything from Grace. Probably donated €2 one time to a raffle. Gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have a look at the New Moon Bloom page and see just how many dopes they sent those packages to today. It's actually shocking to see.

The irony of them sending these self entitled people who all live very comfortable lifestyles bottles of alcohol so they can have a happy hour while there are women and children relying on that refuge to help them escape situations of domestic violence often made worse by substance abuse is clearly lost on them. I cannot understand the logic of what they were thinking.

Clearly the alcohol was needed as an incentive for the likes of lazy Grace to take part.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think companies need to realise that many people are turned off by seeing "influencers" getting things for free. I actually activley avoid companies I see promoting themselves through freebies and drops like this.

It very much cheapens the company in my eyes.

Have a look at the New Moon Bloom page and see just how many dopes they sent those packages to today. It's actually shocking to see.

The irony of them sending these self entitled people who all live very comfortable lifestyles bottles of alcohol so they can have a happy hour while there are women and children relying on that refuge to help them escape situations of domestic violence often made worse by substance abuse is clearly lost on them. I cannot understand the logic of what they were thinking.

Clearly the alcohol was needed as an incentive for the likes of lazy Grace to take part.

Totally agree with that - I guarantee many of the people in the refuge are there as a result of alcohol being a factor in them seeking help. (that their spouse/partner abuses alcohol )

Reactions: 29
As much as I think Grace is literally vile in every way possible. I think the comments about her dermaplaning or “shaving her face” as you call it are way out of order.

Unless you lot have actually done dermaplaning you really have no idea the amount that can come off your face. We all get peach fuzz it’s natural. She also didn’t cleanse her face so that is a build up of dead skin, hair, old makeup and the serum she put on. Dermaplaning and also derma rolling have become more popular at home treatments as of late because companies have made the tools accessible to those of us that want them. Each to their own but to say it’s disgusting etc when if you took the same tool to your face you’d get the same results is a bit ridiculous.

I dislike her but you’re all nit picking now.
I agree to a certain extent but, again, she puts it out there on a public page so it's open to comment in my opinion.

I do take the point about dermaplaning though. I've never done it and haven't a clue what would come off. What bothered me was that she didn't wash her face and what was coming off looked filthy. Grace never looks clean to me.

Reactions: 5

Nodding & mmmmhmming along to everything you have said here. 👏
Like, read the room, you ass-hats.
This kinda spon-con is despicable, infuriating & nauseating all at once. 😡

Reactions: 10

Agree 100%.
I dont know how much input Saoirse would have had into this so I would lay any issues at the feet of newmoonblooms/frogprince who organised it.
The alcohol was beyond a poor choice! Who the duck thought that was a good idea??

Reactions: 10
Fair play grace that SLIMMERS curry sauce will drop those 28 lbs you were looking to lose xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree 100%.
I dont know how much input Saoirse would have had into this so I would lay any issues at the feet of newmoonblooms/frogprince who organised it.
The alcohol was beyond a poor choice! Who the duck thought that was a good idea??
Totally. I doubt Saoirse had anything to do with this. It’s a business flogging flowers hoping to raise their profile by donating to the refuge. The alcohol was a cringeworthy move, exceptionally bad marketing idea.

Reactions: 14
Like, is she actually incapable of buying curry sauce powder in the supermarket herself now? Like Trisha'a Transformation telling everyone she's out of her revive active 20 times a day so Meaghers will send her some more. Chrissssht gwayfrommeeee

Reactions: 17
I wonder will the riveting contenh of a curry sauce pack close up - inspire another 50 odd people to eagerly follow our fave influencer

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.