Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

W.T.A.F

My own PCP is due up this month. I'm paying off the balance with a 2 year loan. They do have their place in finance but for us we really didn't need a brand new car again, I'm not travelling anywhere

We were getting a good deal on a new 211 but it just wasn't of interest this time. I wasn't excited about getting a new car and you should be.

Next time I'd probably try get a car a year old or something and not brand new as they lose value so much

I have no problem with car finance or even pcp. If you can afford it then go do it. She may not have had a choice than to continue with the pcp. She would have had quite a biggish payment due to either end the pcp, she would have had to finance the balance or give the car back. The cheapest option would be to pay another down payment and trade in.
Oe

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
They deliver to Ireland, think its about 6/7 pound for standard delivery. Free if you spend a certain amount. Check out their page.

I was actually thinking if this new agent would be the making of her, with the salad and green juice pic was she on the right path.
Have you ordered since Brexit/1st Jan?

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
She’ll do what she’s done before and just change the caption and remove all traces of a give away 😂

The mad thing is, if you’re doing a give away on Instagram there have to be specified closing dates and t&cs as far as I know.
She did say tomorrow on two different days so is it one or two competitions