Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ickleainy

So a few snaps ago she says they are both on it, only having 3 meals and not snacking apart from an apple or a banana, and then she produces a row of different snacks for the evening that are not an apple or banana, consistency is not her forté

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

annamum2

Have a look at the New Moon Bloom page and see just how many dopes they sent those packages to today. It's actually shocking to see.

The irony of them sending these self entitled people who all live very comfortable lifestyles bottles of alcohol so they can have a happy hour while there are women and children relying on that refuge to help them escape situations of domestic violence often made worse by substance abuse is clearly lost on them. I cannot understand the logic of what they were thinking.

Clearly the alcohol was needed as an incentive for the likes of lazy Grace to take part.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

tece

Yep, his LinkedIn says he’s a GSS Senior Lead...whatever that is 🤷‍♀️
He also has the GSS role at home. Grace's Senior Skivvy 😂

Don't know why it entered my mind, but did we ever find out what saw causing her issues down below? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Steel Magnolia

Tagging Haylie Bieber 🙄 Mortified for you Grace. You desperado. So your list of favourites now include Lydia Millen, Kathryn Thomas and your local Dominoes delivery guy #reachforthestars

• Haha
Reactions: 38

JFH

What a wedding it’ll be, sponsored by sweet king 😅

Reckon she’s walking to Kerry right now to get the last remaining 380,000 steps in before tomorrow’s deadline

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
So just to summarise-
*I'm not wearing any make up- but here's a reel of me wearing hideous make up.
*I'm a BA for Voduz, the best product ever, the only brand you'll ever need for your hair- but here's a reel of me using Molly Maes brand hair tool.
*I'm not eating anything apart from my 3meals and fruit- but here's these lovely little rice cakes.

Grace is just so genuine, honest and relatable, I'm so shocked she has lost 11k followers 🤔😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Yummum2020

Nobody is disagreeing about her level of effort... Or lack there of! It's the comments saying it was disgusting and she is very hairy that people are a little annoyed over. Agree with the above poster! PCOS sufferer aswell and its very embarrassing. And we all have hair 🤷🏼‍♀️
People on this thread seem to be hairless wonder children that do 100000 steps before breakfast 🙃. Not a PCOS sufferer but friends that are as well as endo which can also cause hair growth. Hair is nothing to be embarrassed about it’s natural we all have it in different amounts for different reasons ❤anyone that says otherwise is just as thick as Grace is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Dusty2020

VIP Member
WOW! Just came across this picture and I had to double look! How can a person change so much in just shy of 3 years! Sad thing is she’d prob lie and say she was depressed at this time but look how happy she is! It’s now she looks depressed if anything
That was her in her hay day, If she was depressed then god knows what she is now, it’s funny how the tables turn, this might have been the night she made fun of “Rosemary McCabe” and look now, Rosemary McCabe happy out living here best life in the USA and grabbys as miserable as sin stuck in cihywest...

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Interesting chat but no matter what anyone says she won’t improve her account. She just isn’t good at it. She shows everything & anything without giving any proper information. I personally wouldn’t trust a recommendation from her. The negativity she is referring to is largely genuine followers who are fed up with being taken for a fool by her & the rest. Coming on for the chats is not a good idea. Pick a lane & work hard at it or get a real job & keep your life offline. In any job you have to be open to hearing criticism if it’s justified & you have to be open to change if your performance isn’t good enough. It’s not bullying & it’s not negativity. Grace got lucky when she got her following & now people are fed up & leaving her behind.

• Heart

Seeemm

Chatty Member
Yep 3 yrs ago. PCP is over 3 yrs and then you can opt to trade in for a brand new car again!
Definitely a PCP job.

This is why I’m not bothered by having the best cars/houses. If you’re taking out finance/loans on them, you don’t own them. I wouldn’t like to have loads of high interest repayments a month just so I can pretend to live a fancy lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Like it’s a bit much is it?

Announces huge health over haul
Ridiculous 28lbs thing

Then proceeds to get deliveries of huge amounts of pizza donuts cakes shite etc?

Are they taking the piss or is she literally clueless as to how she comes across?

Surely a juice company or Keelings fruit or some weird protein company would be sending stuff?!
Maybe they are offering but she’s like “ nah l don’t eah dah” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Nobbynoo

The weight gain, puffiness, vag issues and now the facial hair, really sounds like she has some undiagnosed hormonal issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Its none by the looks of it...
Can she be reported to ASAI about this? Or even Cult Beauty? On the Cult Beauty post she sneakily said in a story “oh if you comment I’ll pick one person to send you a goodie bag” trying to increase the engagement. I’d nearly message Cult Beauty and ask them who won the competition grace was promoting. She’s a waste of space. So fucking lazy

update: I’ve messaged Cult beauty asking about the competition she was running for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33