Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how many years and she been trying to loose weight and only now has she realised what the red, orange and green signs indicate. HOW? HOW?? HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW HAS SHE ONLY REALISED THIS NOW!!!!!! I’m sure my ten year old could tell you that
Cause every time she's tried to lose weight before she's been handed meal plans on a plate for free so she hasn't actually had to make an effort to look for healthy food

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As lazy as ever. She wasn't in the right head space to cook last night (whatever the duck that even means) so Chris after working all day got a food shop and made dinner. Then she didn't even better clean up?!!! I am speechless. So basically she sat on her arse all day. She really is a disgrace. This is why you are losing followers. We should be influenced by influencers not the opposite!!
She minded Hay Hay 🤣🤣🤣

Who sent in the please stop photo shopping 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 please send her the photos she’s shopped 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm really sick of this 'I want to lose weight' crap she spews.. how many years have we been hearing it??? OK if u want to lose weight then bloody do it. No excuses. I feel shes full of excuses!! Id have much more respect for her if she said OK I know I've been wanting to lose weight but I've been lazy out for months now and my diet isn't the best... own it and be real!!! I hate when she whinges why she hasn't lost any.. ffs girl. Would love to see her lose weight and be happy with it but be real to ur followers

Reactions: 8
She minded Hay Hay 🤣🤣🤣

Who sent in the please stop photo shopping 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 please send her the photos she’s shopped 😂😂
She’s being clever. She might not use photoshop as the programme but she has other editing tools she uses! Say editing rather than photoshopping people she’s found the loophole to technically deny it 😂

Reactions: 7
Another DIET.. Just do a calorie deficit grave and stop giving yourself unrealistic expectations and educate yourself on weight loss. Anyone who has succeeded in weight loss will know you can eat a small kinder bar or even a whole kinder Bueno and still lose weight... It's not all cat food salads 🤦‍♀️ diets should be cancelled
This!! All she does is lead to binging, this isn't new for her. Its been her pattern for years

Reactions: 4
If she doesn’t photoshop she needs to seek medical attention ASAP for the teensy weensy arms and extra long and thin feet that she has

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually had to watch the story back just to see the poor puppy. You're right no bed, no blanket, just left lying on the metal base in the crate. No need for her even to be in there when they're in the house. People who treat a dog like that do not deserve to have one.

Welcome to prison Kara 😢
Awful to see, shame on you Grace.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Lol, she uses snow, facetune, body tune... Its unreal what's out there, you can live edit videos

Reactions: 4
Lol, she uses snow, facetune, body tune... Its unreal what's out there, you can live edit videos
Absolutely! Sure when she was shoeing off the zoom santa thing before Christmas, she had tabs open with clear titles of editing software.

Shes a clown

Reactions: 13
Can someone create a new thread so we can discuss her feedback in FULL detail!
I’m living to get home from work and listen to all her videos 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do people keep dogs in crates I’m genuinely curious? 🥴
To be fair, if used correctly, they are a great training tool in keeping the dog calm and secure as they feel it is their safe place. I personally don’t crate my dog. Problem is, lazy people use it as a tool to lock the dog away for hours on end. That’s not what it should be used for and it’s actually so detrimental to the dogs behaviour to have them constantly crated.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
To be fair, if used correctly, they are a great training tool in keeping the dog calm and secure as they feel it is their safe place. I personally don’t crate my dog. Problem is, lazy people use it as a tool to lock the dog away for hours on end. That’s not what it should be used for and it’s actually so detrimental to the dogs behaviour to have them constantly crated.
Oh I see. Yeah I don’t like the thought of them being crated at all tbh it seems so cruel 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.