Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge cookie cake and 9 cupcakes? Can't wait to see the reveal pic. Anyone else going to be on Tattle for live commentary during tomorrow night's OT final?! We can play a Gracey version of Where's Wally. BYOB!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Must be very hard in the house to lose weight for both of them with cake/food businesses falling over themselves to send her freeeeeeee stuff

She could start by saying no to deliveries?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Between "disastrous gee", "crusty growler" and Crispstopher looking like a babe, this thread has been too much today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
A huge cookie cake and 9 cupcakes? Can't wait to see the reveal pic. Anyone else going to be on Tattle for live commentary during tomorrow night's OT final?! We can play a Gracey version of Where's Wally. BYOB!
There is no such thing as a 9 box of cupcakes, theres 12 in that box! HOPE TO GOD, she does get on the telly tomorrow night not wearing a mask in the crowd, and outside her 5k.... she will be lynched and she deserves it, the stupid cow🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh don't worry about the reveal picture. It'll be shopped and she'll claim to have lost eleventy million lbs because of her week or walking and marching around her kitchen like a twonk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is 12 in that box so either the 4 of them ate them all and the cake or they had people over for the his birthday.

She has stopped posting her steps so I guess she hasn’t been doing them.

Did anyone find out how much she is getting for her phone?

Reactions: 15
Girl who made the cookie and cupcakes based in Blanch, wonder did she deliver or did Grace go on another little adventure beyond her 5km 😒

Reactions: 7
Crisps new job is with CPL. I wonder will he get her nibs a job now too seeing as he's working in recruitment.
I thought he was working in I.T before - poor guy if he has had to leave his profession of choice.

Must be very hard in the house to lose weight for both of them with cake/food businesses falling over themselves to send her freeeeeeee stuff

She could start by saying no to deliveries?
I’m fully convinced at least one of the companies is doing it to take the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m fully convinced at least one of the companies is doing it to take the piss

Like it’s a bit much is it?

Announces huge health over haul
Ridiculous 28lbs thing

Then proceeds to get deliveries of huge amounts of pizza donuts cakes shite etc?

Are they taking the piss or is she literally clueless as to how she comes across?

Surely a juice company or Keelings fruit or some weird protein company would be sending stuff?!

Reactions: 11
Like it’s a bit much is it?

Announces huge health over haul
Ridiculous 28lbs thing

Then proceeds to get deliveries of huge amounts of pizza donuts cakes shite etc?

Are they taking the piss or is she literally clueless as to how she comes across?

Surely a juice company or Keelings fruit or some weird protein company would be sending stuff?!
Maybe they are offering but she’s like “ nah l don’t eah dah” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.