Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just copped the hair video from today, the video of her ear jewellery, and her red lipstick picture which she got everyone to comment on for a prize, were all done at the same time, shes wearing the same jumper and makeup is the same, the first of the posts went up on 20th of February, really like how is this her job??? Such lazy content.

At least make it look like you did it on different days, change the top or something 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she's been to a gynae so I'd presume she'd have told us. 🤷‍♀️
She had an appointment in the beacon with a gynae and was all "cha" about it before she went and then never said anything about it again, unless I missed it

Reactions: 4
So just to summarise-
*I'm not wearing any make up- but here's a reel of me wearing hideous make up.
*I'm a BA for Voduz, the best product ever, the only brand you'll ever need for your hair- but here's a reel of me using Molly Maes brand hair tool.
*I'm not eating anything apart from my 3meals and fruit- but here's these lovely little rice cakes.

Grace is just so genuine, honest and relatable, I'm so shocked she has lost 11k followers 🤔😳
I was just coming on to say similar. She also said she was in a good place after taking some time away from negativity then went on to say Chris cooked last night cos she didn't have the headspace to cook. Make up your mind gracie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I just sent her my opinion on what she needs to change 🤣 I don’t follow her anymore but when she asked for it I was def gonna give her mine, she ll prob block me now after it 😂😜
Unfollow before she can block you so she can't keep your profile as a follower.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont want to see her do more make up chew-torials or fashion as she is AWFUL at putting on make up and she dresses in whatever cheap tat she's given for free whether it suits/fits her or not.

Consistency in brands she works with, HONEST reviews, less make up tutorials and less vag talk please.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As lazy as ever. She wasn't in the right head space to cook last night (whatever the duck that even means) so Chris after working all day got a food shop and made dinner. Then she didn't even better clean up?!!! I am speechless. So basically she sat on her arse all day. She really is a disgrace. This is why you are losing followers. We should be influenced by influencers not the opposite!!

Reactions: 46
Grace is a mess!! She looks like she was pulled through a Bush backward...and being the "breadwinner" is exhausting in the real world but Jesus we get on with it...she needs to quit now while she's ahead!!!

Reactions: 11
I just watched her story there. Who the hell are sending all the good messages?? They won’t help her, she needs honesty and telling her how it is in order for her to improve if that’s what she wants. We all know it was last a mere 24 hours and she’ll be lazy again but give her the truth. YOUR ABSOLUTELY SHITE GRACE. MOVE OVER , YOURS DAYS ARE UP.

Reactions: 6
I’m not even half way through her chat and I’m seriously wondering who is worse , Grace for depending on influencing as a full time job and continuing this charade or me for actually encouraging her by watching. All influencers without a profitable product ie SJ, JJ, Pippa need to have another income!! We are 12 months into the pandemic and things aren’t getting better the day you could live off your income being a mid to lower level influencer is truly gone! That’s why the likes of Grace , Aoibhe Devlin, Niamh Cullen etc etc are promoting everything that god sends bcoz they quit their jobs in the height of it and now no one is buying tat they don’t need anymore . Time to pull up your socks and get a big girl job

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She gave me a good laugh there saying she doesn’t photoshop. witch, you’re missing parts of your limbs, that’s not the lightning 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another DIET.. Just do a calorie deficit grave and stop giving yourself unrealistic expectations and educate yourself on weight loss. Anyone who has succeeded in weight loss will know you can eat a small kinder bar or even a whole kinder Bueno and still lose weight... It's not all cat food salads 🤦‍♀️ diets should be cancelled

Reactions: 14
The crazy hair and the dirty jumper today 🤦‍♀️ you just don't see any other influencer coming on screen like that. can't see the new management company keeping her on the books very long.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I honestly don't think she knows what it means to not "have the headspace" for something. I think its just that she's tired 🙈🤣

Reactions: 5
Omg how can someone who has made my jaw drop to the floor on several occasions actually FLOOR me. What a train wreck. She wasn't lying when she said she had verbal diarrhea. The lack of consistency is sooo frustrating. Also poor Kara in the crate with no blankie or bed 😩
I actually had to watch the story back just to see the poor puppy. You're right no bed, no blanket, just left lying on the metal base in the crate. No need for her even to be in there when they're in the house. People who treat a dog like that do not deserve to have one.

Welcome to prison Kara 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Also how many years and she been trying to loose weight and only now has she realised what the red, orange and green signs indicate. HOW? HOW?? HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW HAS SHE ONLY REALISED THIS NOW!!!!!! I’m sure my ten year old could tell you that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.