Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know nothing about it but I’d be afraid of stubble
I was dubious as well but I started doing it last year and love it.. and no it doesn’t grow back darker/thicker etc .. I got them in Superdrug cheap as chips 😀 your foundation goes on so flawless after 😍

Reactions: 7
It’s not peach fuzz if it’s black 😂😂 thats a beard, more facial hair than krisps

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just checked her stories and all her posts from yesterday are ads.. first one is urban decays new palette, then Disney plus and then look fantastic.. she is still getting plenty of work anyway

Reactions: 10
I love dermaplaning, make up and creams sit so much better on my face, BUT.....I also do it correctly!! Your supposed to pull your skin taught, shes just a lazy duck and cant be arsed to use two hands. But we've all learned half arsed Grace doesn't show any product with its correct use🙄
That's what I mean, she shouldn't be half assing something like that! If you're going to show it, show it right!

Reactions: 5
I'm lucky to have no facial hair like Grace, but wtf just happened? The amount of hair that she just took off? Like, is that amount normal?

Reactions: 7
Is there anything more infuriating than how she poses her sausage fingers under her face? My god she really thinks shes all that....
No honestly the second I seen this on her stories I instantly nearly got sick in my mouth 😂🤢 why does she do them stupid hand things all the time and it’s the face she makes while she does it ugh pisses me off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s hideous in every way... how is this classed as an influencer like it puzzles me how she’s been robbing a living this long 😠

Reactions: 6
I'm lucky to have no facial hair like Grace, but wtf just happened? The amount of hair that she just took off? Like, is that amount normal?
It’s not just hair though, it’s dead cells and all.
I had a mad facial done ages ago that included some dermaplaning & I near vomited at the amount that came off my face & would not consider myself hairy at all.

It’s not just hair though, it’s dead cells and all.
I had a mad facial done ages ago that included some dermaplaning & I near vomited at the amount that came off my face & would not consider myself hairy at all.
That’s fair enough, imaging posting a pic of it on Instagram thou. I nearly got sick watching it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure everyone is different but Jesus poor kips must get beard rash

Looks like three eyebrows
Jesus I couldn’t bring myself to watch the whole story and didn’t see this part but that’s not just peach fuzz 🥴and why did she think people needed to see it displayed on a manky cotton pad like that. 🤢

The weight gain, puffiness, vag issues and now the facial hair, really sounds like she has some undiagnosed hormonal issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The weight gain, puffiness, vag issues and now the facial hair, really sounds like she has some undiagnosed hormonal issue.
I don't think she has. She's a lump. That's all.
She's been to doctor, women's clinic and lately a consultant in the Beacon, and while it was for BV, or similar, they would have advised her re bloods etc and set her on the right path.

As much as I think Grace is literally vile in every way possible. I think the comments about her dermaplaning or “shaving her face” as you call it are way out of order.

Unless you lot have actually done dermaplaning you really have no idea the amount that can come off your face. We all get peach fuzz it’s natural. She also didn’t cleanse her face so that is a build up of dead skin, hair, old makeup and the serum she put on. Dermaplaning and also derma rolling have become more popular at home treatments as of late because companies have made the tools accessible to those of us that want them. Each to their own but to say it’s disgusting etc when if you took the same tool to your face you’d get the same results is a bit ridiculous.

I dislike her but you’re all nit picking now.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.