Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's actually possible her "contenh" has gotten worse since she moved to that new agency. Gotten worse, as in, there's none.

Reactions: 9
If it's actually possible her "contenh" has gotten worse since she moved to that new agency. Gotten worse, as in, there's none.
And I thought we were all gripped to her stories of the cah & dog šŸ˜… Canā€™t wait for tonightā€™s instalment!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
5 hours without a post on here. Thats a sign of how far shes fallen
She has nothing left to offer as a blogger at least now. The World has moved on. If I was her I would deactivate everything. Work on myself for a year and return with something fresh. It wasn't always bad with her and she genuinely did have some good moments. She just never capitalised on her following the way the others did with their own makeup lines or products.

Those pink leggings would fit Sienna!

Iā€™ve a small frame but after having my baby I have a problematic stomach area letā€™s say! But I would not be caught dead in that crop top

I think she looked better and more engaging than she has done in a while

Reactions: 27
There is ZERO chance those bras give her high impact support. ZERO.

I lolled for real when she held up the toddler looking leggings and also her willy wonka hands. Jesus christ that tan is literally muck!

I do like the cropped hoodie though

• Haha
She looks like she has lost weight so fair play to her.
She still doesn't suit anything cropped though. Soz.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m confused... so her kitchen is now her living room, but her living room is still her living room... the two rooms look exactly the same šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ why would you change the ā€œplayā€ area into another adult looking space???

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.