Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Park73

Making out like her and Miranda Kerr were on a call together .... I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
There’s No shame in a mortgage break, no one ever said their was. Grace was the one who came on recently talking about how tough they’d had it and shock horror had even had a mortgage break (like half the country) she then did the spiel about only seeing half her life, that they were struggling, then went out and bought a new iPhone etc.
people only bring it up as Grace used it to claim she’s in the same boat as everyone else, she’s not, she’s removed from the reality that a lot are living through, just listen to her crap about their wedding budget.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So a few snaps ago she says they are both on it, only having 3 meals and not snacking apart from an apple or a banana, and then she produces a row of different snacks for the evening that are not an apple or banana, consistency is not her forté
Came on to say this. She says something and by the end of the sentence she contradicts herself! She’s a pathological liar, there is nothing sincere about her.
Like other people have said - no brand loyalty, pure greed, no info on the sponsored posts she does have, starting things then dropping it and no mention, the photoshopping, non stop moaning about anxiety and how hard her life is, completely out of touch with not only mothers but women in general (I.e napping 47 times a day while her kids are at home and dropping hundreds on yeezy runners and Spanx while on an apparent mortgage break).
Here is some advice for you grace: Just fuck off, actually fuck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

cg32

When she said she was losing 28 pounds in Feb, maybe she was referring to sienna?? Should we put up missing posters?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Has someone ever told Grace to read the room?
High unemployment, pandemic, thousands of businesses closed, health system screaming, people suffering family deaths, depression, feeling hopeless.....
And there she is, blowing on about not needing a budget for her wedding, kitting out the house, new €1,200 phone, breaking restrictions, new car.....
She's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

DailyGlitter

I think companies need to realise that many people are turned off by seeing "influencers" getting things for free. I actually activley avoid companies I see promoting themselves through freebies and drops like this.

It very much cheapens the company in my eyes.

Have a look at the New Moon Bloom page and see just how many dopes they sent those packages to today. It's actually shocking to see.

The irony of them sending these self entitled people who all live very comfortable lifestyles bottles of alcohol so they can have a happy hour while there are women and children relying on that refuge to help them escape situations of domestic violence often made worse by substance abuse is clearly lost on them. I cannot understand the logic of what they were thinking.

Clearly the alcohol was needed as an incentive for the likes of lazy Grace to take part.

Totally agree with that - I guarantee many of the people in the refuge are there as a result of alcohol being a factor in them seeking help. (that their spouse/partner abuses alcohol )

Scruff

The cleaner is back in the house if she's hanging around in the park and car at this hour 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Quackers

VIP Member
Expecting a bit of a Barry (I’m sorry 🤣🤣🤣) Scot moment in 3 days bang and the fah is gone

• Haha

Tea&Chats

Jen and Rachel both look great. If I was invited to a virtual awards I'd do the same as them. Ballgown and slippers in the sitting room, why not?
Makes a change from a year of wearing loungwear working from home 😂 any excuse!

Reactions: 28

Skinner

VIP Member
I remember years ago she was only starting out on FB and my son was starting his own PT business and she saw on moaning about her weight, I felt very sorry ife her and suggested to me son to do a #colab with her, he sent her a message but she never replied and a few weeks later she was working with someone on a plan. That was years ago and she hasn't changed
So glad he didn't waste his time with her.

Reactions: 28