Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the stuff too I’m gonna go on for a look I’m actually floored has Grace managed to promote something well? 😱

Reactions: 5
They deliver to Ireland, think its about 6/7 pound for standard delivery. Free if you spend a certain amount. Check out their page.

I was actually thinking if this new agent would be the making of her, with the salad and green juice pic was she on the right path.
Have you ordered since Brexit/1st Jan?

It says in the first line of their delivery page that orders are shipped from Germany, so there should be no problems with charges

Reactions: 9
My daughter recently wanted this brand. I enquired from them about customs etc, no response.
Just saw Grace with them, so had another go. Link goes to uk.
My country is set to Ireland, but prices remain in sterling.
No info on customs, delivery, excise etc.
I've pm'd them again.
There's no point in Grace doing these ads if her Irish followers can't follow up on a purchase, be it pricing, customs, delivery etc.
Ships from Germany so no customs charge to Ireland

Attachments

Literally came to say this. I would honestly be tempted to buy because they do look nice and comfy and I’m yet to find leggings that don’t fall down.
I have bought a €15 pair from dunnes and honestly do not budge!! Have done intense hiit classes and haven’t moved. Defo recommend.
Have Nike/ adidas and pulling them up constantly

Reactions: 7
I liked the look of the stuff. And yes she did look well. I’m trying hard not to find fault but could the video be filtered?
I just have to ask. I liked the top just a pit it’s crop top, if it was longer I’d be all over that.

Reactions: 1
Literally came to say this. I would honestly be tempted to buy because they do look nice and comfy and I’m yet to find leggings that don’t fall down.
Sweaty betty power leggins- and Im no way a skinny witch, have a big arse and thighs and have ran, done HIIT and yoga in them! Expensive but worth it- and I have tried Nike, lululemon, UA, Amazon, pennys, the works! And don't size up, Im between a 12 and 14 and get the medium

Reactions: 4
Sweaty betty power leggins- and Im no way a skinny witch, have a big arse and thighs and have ran, done HIIT and yoga in them! Expensive but worth it- and I have tried Nike, lululemon, UA, Amazon, pennys, the works! And don't size up, Im between a 12 and 14 and get the medium
Sabby put me off them 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have bought a €15 pair from dunnes and honestly do not budge!! Have done intense hiit classes and haven’t moved. Defo recommend.
Another vote for dunnes! That’s all I run in and I’m 90% thighs and ass!

Reactions: 8
Ahh stop if your conscious of your belly area like she said there is no way your looking for a crop top don't know about anyone here but I carry weight there too and the longer the better
Also next do sports leggings 20.50 the waist is so high they don’t move an inch

Reactions: 9
All the women in my sister’s running group wear the Dunnes leggings. They don’t move!

Reactions: 2
Lads Grace would sell shite if she was paid too. We all know this. Just because something looks good in her 1 minute video and she says she “loves ih” doesn’t meant jack tit. It was said just today and yesterday that she has zero brand loyalty, it’s whoever is paying her. Look up genuine reviews and please, please don’t buy something because she has it on her stories. Guarantee you we will never see her wearing anything of the brand ever again. I thought we were in this together 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It shows how low the bar is for her.....
It was good, better than her usual but still feck all info (again, more info here than on the person paid to advertise them) and she didn't show full leggings, full-body shot. Shes posed in her knickers for ads so it's not like that's the issue.

Reactions: 7
It was good, better than her usual but still feck all info (again, more info here than on the person paid to advertise them) and she didn't show full leggings, full-body shot. Shes posed in her knickers for ads so it's not like that's the issue.
Will we see a full length photo in the gym gear

Lads Grace would sell shite if she was paid too. We all know this. Just because something looks good in her 1 minute video and she says she “loves ih” doesn’t meant jack tit. It was said just today and yesterday that she has zero brand loyalty, it’s whoever is paying her. Look up genuine reviews and please, please don’t buy something because she has it on her stories. Guarantee you we will never see her wearing anything of the brand ever again. I thought we were in this together 😭
😂😂😂😂gas

Dont you worry your lil cotton socks .. I got you.... I'm here and in it together foreva xoxo 😁❣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂gas

Dont you worry your lil cotton socks .. I got you.... I'm here and in it together foreva xoxo 😁❣
No wonder she plastered her self in tan to advertise them

I'd highly recommend the Dunnes ones too. They're incredible and the fabric is class. Mine are high waisted with a bit of a V shape waist band

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.