Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising the February Buuh-hee box on the 25th of Feb. Like FML! The mind boggles! Like who is going to buy that! I surely wouldn't but if I was so inclined and I've just seen her review I'd just wait all of 4 days until the March Buu-hee box!

She filmed that on the 16th (checked waragainstinstagrammers) so she took 9 days to edih ih!

How brands work with her...beyond belief! 🤯
It's mind boggling that she gets paid for this $hit.

Reactions: 4
"I can only imagine how beautiful this smells"..... well maybe use it you absolute clown before trying to promote your shite on all your followers!!

Also, that Elemis peel is amazing. It is one of the best products they have. If she had bothered her arse to explain a bit about it, it would sell the box on its own!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Expecting a bit of a Barry (I’m sorry 🤣🤣🤣) Scot moment in 3 days bang and the fah is gone

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I actually ordered something from look fantastic last month, it took over 3 weeks to arrive. I wouldn’t go near them again!!
Feel Unique is much better, they always have discount codes and they let you choose 2 of your fave brands and get 10% off each!

Personally I wouldn’t support Look Fantastic given the amount of influencers it sends free stuff to and has them promoting it. Plus the wait for your order can be weeeeeks!!

Reactions: 10
I ordered from look fantastic over 6 weeks ago. They dispatched half my order. No sign on the other half do I went into check. Said it had been delivered. Sent them an email and it took them nearly 4 days to get back to me and explain that there had been an issue and they would ship it (even though I asked for a refund) would NEVER order from there. Still haven't received my other half of the order 🙄

Reactions: 5
Making out like her and Miranda Kerr were on a call together .... I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I used to take influencers reviews on products on board about 5 years ago when it all kind of started. Now not a chance. I think the whole influencer thing is dead in the water
Wish it was! I work in the industry with some agencies and they are busier than they've ever been.

And that "event" with Lydia Millen was nothing more than a swipe up that ANYBODY could join. She looks pathetic tagging her expecting her to share it 🤣
Wow supporting her bestie that bullied and harassed her 9 month pregnant hairdresser, nice!

Reactions: 23
Does anyone here follow Keilidh? Is there a thread on her.. just watching her stories and I just realised she’s had her black arcrylic nails done during this whole lockdown....
She’s glued them back on numerous times she’s mentioned it a fair few times

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.