Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaniBFitsHostage

“And tonight I’m wearing a recycled Ken Done bed sheet from the 1980’s! I’ve sized down from a queen to a double, and turned it inside out and back to front! ALove used to love sleeping on this bed sheet, but now he can’t even afford his own bed sheets without me, so I brought him Kmart ones, and I’m wearing this one to dinner!”
8873E734-BE75-4275-9195-A5B0E3E7193A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

seethesun

Its all a performance. She reminds me of Shanaan Watts in the USA. Her husband ended up killing her. She would film every moment and she was so dominant and he felt trapped and wanted out. Tragic horrible case. Aaron reminds me of Chris watts. Passive, quiet... puts up ... puts up ... one day he is gonna crack.
Wowser. You forgot to mention killing his two children and unborn child, and his mistress, and that divorce was also an option. Shanaan Watts is a victim of domestic violence, not an overzealous instagrammer who gave her poor husband no choice but to murder his whole family.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Here we go.. thread 3!

Emmylou has continued to delight our eyes with her fashion choices now that she (thinks) she can wear tops tucked into pants. The salmon coloured Aje (Arrjj) outfit got a good workout.

Despite being separated from ALove, he still needs to be at her beck and call, for all the important things like clipping the children’s toe nails, going to events with his superstar ex-partner, and letting her use his pool and roll around on his couch. All the while letting tens of thousands of people know where he lives and what his apartment looks like, and that she paid for said couch. Not to mention the family dinners and ALove coming over to help put the kids into bed and then hang out with EL because #family. It’s like he never left; how fun for him.

Emmylou is back at work in the warehouse, as we assume Aaron moved out of it once he got his flash apartment. Which was prime time for Emmylou to get on her Instagram and passive aggressively talk to us about her slaves employees right in front of them. A highlight was forgetting an employee’s baby’s name, and then letting everyone know about the poor woman’s motherhood choices. Just a day in the life for such an important busy biznezz woman like our EL.

Speaking of a day in the life, our very own self-confessed chef and food lover is eating out a lot. She must be trying to help her surgery swelling go down. Eggs are very hard to cook, so EL packs up all the kids to go order eggs from the cafe daily. Then at lunch she heads out because she’s the boss and can do as she wishes. Her slaves employees must hold down the fort.

And let’s not forget the light stims she’s still shilling. Minimum investment for maximum profits for our super famous Emmylou.

Of course, please put in anything I’ve missed!

Let’s see what wonders thread 3 brings us…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

emmyglue

omg did you actually a) figure out what building Aaron is living in (!) and b) look up and READ its owners’ corp rules (!!) ?? We all love a snark but that’s next level… you might need a new hobby
Ohh don’t do that. Don’t shame her.
I know his apartment building too. Anyone in the Albert Park or Port Melbourne area would too from what she has shown.
Granted, I didn’t look up the body corp rules but still, don’t be that girl.

Reactions: 29

gemmagucci

VIP Member
What a vile disgusting mother she is belittling her son like that and his father. Wow just wow. Lazylou when you read this maybe take note that your son sitting there wearing the $2 santa hat first thing in the morning should be telling you that your son is hurting - the small insignificant $2 hat means the world to him cause it’s from HIs dad. You are not funny with all that nervous giggles you are sick.
What an arse wipe she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

sharalandaah

I so desperately want to clap back at her for that horrible comment re ALove but I also quite desperately do not wish to be blocked.
It’s verging on the sort of comment a domestic abuser would make. It’s been said on here before, but if the gender roles were reversed there’d be an outcry. DV from females to their male partners is rare but it still exists and it’s just as terrible as any other form of DV.
As others have remarked, it’s blatantly ridiculous given ALove now HAS a job and earns his ‘own’ money. But, even if he didn’t- she has been upfront (even braggy) about his leaving his career to be a ‘full time stay at home Dad’ to enable her to launch her multi-hyphenate dreams. Non-financial contributions to a household (care labour, household admin, child rearing, cooking and cleaning, etc) are assessed as being equal to financial ones, at least for the purposes of property settlement post-separation. As wel they should be, because even if industrial capitalism doesn’t pay a wage for it, HOUSE WORK IS *WORK*
ALove has worked his arse off in that arena and continues to do so. Who picks up the slack and has the kids all these weekends she’s flaffing about attending events out of town or painting the kids’ bedrooms so they can’t possibly stay? How DARE she suggest he hasn’t even earned two dollars in his own right

• Heart
Reactions: 28

icouldsizedown

“Where do you think dad got that $2 from?” What a hideous comment. Aaron has a job, his own apartment and a car. How long is she going to carry on like this for? Sage doesn’t need to hear that shit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

oblivious1

“I may not have a hubby anymore … but I got a pool in the breakup”

anyone else wince at this grotesqueness?

Reactions: 26

RentLife

Chatty Member
If I have calculated everything correctly the total cost for the kids beds (including base, bedhead and matress) is $7,221.00.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

horseteeth

Chatty Member
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH.
The llamas. I am dead. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

also how can she think that being physically aggressive with her partner, in front of her kids (acting or not ) is a good selling point? She is more cooked than the roast I’m having for dinner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

bigbigsound

Missed opportunity by L’Oreal to not have EL doing a keynote influencersplaining the science behind the Lightstim.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

emmyglue

Exactly! Sage does not consent! BACK OFF YOU HORRIBLE BEAST!
Did anyone else notice the genuine hug between Sage and ALove? He loves his dad and there’s a real bond there. It gives me hope for him!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

gemmagucci

VIP Member
??? I never blamed Shanaan. I was comparing the dynamic... the psychological dynamic of a wife and mother that has to constantly showcase every minute aspect of their private lives and constantly do the aggressive hard sell combined with a passive spineless cowardly husband. In the case of Chris of couse he was evil for doing what he did, but people snap and crack under the immense financial pressure and feeling trapped by an oppressive domineering woman that won't let go. He had no criminal history and all his friends and family said he was a kind, generous, passive, gentle guy so that act was completely out of character for him.
That same dynamic exists here with EL and Aaron. And its going to be interesting to see what shit will hit the fan when he has a girlfriend. The difference is here in Australia we are a lot more of a secular non religious society compared to the US. I lived there and there is so much religious and social shaming men who choose to leave their wives and family. That is a factor that takes the immense burden and pressure off Aaron. If they were religious and lived in the US, it would be different and he would have been crucified by her tribe, their family and friends and cancelled and villified.
Let IT go. What happend in the Watts family was horrific. There is NO comparison.
Emmylou with all her faults and flaws should
Not be compared with to this tragic case. It’s not the same. Bye bye. Move on. Do NOT explain yourself further. It’s not the space here.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

emmyglue

Omg that was REVOLTING!
Yes of course a 10 year old child had his shoes purchased by his mum. He’s 10. He can’t buy them himself and he should not have grenades thrown at him like that! She’s a fucking animal.
And poor ALove. He’s a wet blanket and completely helpless, but he’s also been abused for years and must have such little self-worth.
EL is the problem here. She is honestly a monster. I saw that glint in her eye… N-A-S-T-Y

Reactions: 22