Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go.. thread 3!

Emmylou has continued to delight our eyes with her fashion choices now that she (thinks) she can wear tops tucked into pants. The salmon coloured Aje (Arrjj) outfit got a good workout.

Despite being separated from ALove, he still needs to be at her beck and call, for all the important things like clipping the children’s toe nails, going to events with his superstar ex-partner, and letting her use his pool and roll around on his couch. All the while letting tens of thousands of people know where he lives and what his apartment looks like, and that she paid for said couch. Not to mention the family dinners and ALove coming over to help put the kids into bed and then hang out with EL because #family. It’s like he never left; how fun for him.

Emmylou is back at work in the warehouse, as we assume Aaron moved out of it once he got his flash apartment. Which was prime time for Emmylou to get on her Instagram and passive aggressively talk to us about her slaves employees right in front of them. A highlight was forgetting an employee’s baby’s name, and then letting everyone know about the poor woman’s motherhood choices. Just a day in the life for such an important busy biznezz woman like our EL.

Speaking of a day in the life, our very own self-confessed chef and food lover is eating out a lot. She must be trying to help her surgery swelling go down. Eggs are very hard to cook, so EL packs up all the kids to go order eggs from the cafe daily. Then at lunch she heads out because she’s the boss and can do as she wishes. Her slaves employees must hold down the fort.

And let’s not forget the light stims she’s still shilling. Minimum investment for maximum profits for our super famous Emmylou.

Of course, please put in anything I’ve missed!

Let’s see what wonders thread 3 brings us…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I would be livid if I was a resident of the Aaron’s building having to put up with that buffoon traipsing around the hallways with her “post surgery swelling” on show for the world to see. Surely there is some sort of rule that states the resident has to actually accompany their guests while they’re using the communal facilities?

The lack of boundaries is sickening. Just 2 weeks ago she went on her live saying it was good to come home each day and not have someone who hates you in the house anymore but she still wants to be around him every second of the day. Which one is it Emmy? Does he not hate you anymore or are you just that desperate to get him back under your control?

I could not imagine breaking up with my partner of many years and flopping myself all over the couch in his new apartment just a few weeks later. This saga gets more and more messed up each and every day 🤮

Reactions: 18
Here we go.. thread 3!

Emmylou has continued to delight our eyes with her fashion choices now that she (thinks) she can wear tops tucked into pants. The salmon coloured Aje (Arrjj) outfit got a good workout.

Despite being separated from ALove, he still needs to be at her beck and call, for all the important things like clipping the children’s toe nails, going to events with his superstar ex-partner, and letting her use his pool and roll around on his couch. All the while letting tens of thousands of people know where he lives and what his apartment looks like, and that she paid for said couch. Not to mention the family dinners and ALove coming over to help put the kids into bed and then hang out with EL because #family. It’s like he never left; how fun for him.

Emmylou is back at work in the warehouse, as we assume Aaron moved out of it once he got his flash apartment. Which was prime time for Emmylou to get on her Instagram and passive aggressively talk to us about her slaves employees right in front of them. A highlight was forgetting an employee’s baby’s name, and then letting everyone know about the poor woman’s motherhood choices. Just a day in the life for such an important busy biznezz woman like our EL.

Speaking of a day in the life, our very own self-confessed chef and food lover is eating out a lot. She must be trying to help her surgery swelling go down. Eggs are very hard to cook, so EL packs up all the kids to go order eggs from the cafe daily. Then at lunch she heads out because she’s the boss and can do as she wishes. Her slaves employees must hold down the fort.

And let’s not forget the light stims she’s still shilling. Minimum investment for maximum profits for our super famous Emmylou.

👏👏👏
Must add that after having gunt removal surgery Emmy now has an UG(upper gunt) and still squeezes into toddler shorts where the front pockets gape.
But they are a 16 so that's all that matters.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
👏👏👏
Must add that after having gunt removal surgery Emmy now has an UG(upper gunt) and still squeezes into toddler shorts where the front pockets gape.
But they are a 16 so that's all that matters.
Maybe surgery was a hoax? ….

Reactions: 3
Here we go.. thread 3!

Great recap 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She’s been busy, it’s hard to sum it all up 😂. We missed her biggest news! She was on the Project!! Talking about legislation she’d never heard of and didn’t understand. And how concerned she is about trolling and how scared she was for her children’s safety, but ultimately decided that her dreams mattered more. Sorry kids! 🙃

Oh and Sage’s basketball duck up! She really has been busy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Here we go.. thread 3!

Absolute wordsmith! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm still struggling to understand yesterday's shitshow and how that's even relevant to her "community"
No body wants to watch anyone hang out their washing or look at an overgrown jungle of a backyard.
The disgusting tampon story is just 🤮🙄. Who shares that with a friend/sister/employee let alone thousands of people.

Reactions: 7
I'm still struggling to understand yesterday's shitshow and how that's even relevant to her "community"
No body wants to watch anyone hang out their washing or look at an overgrown jungle of a backyard.
The disgusting tampon story is just 🤮🙄. Who shares that with a friend/sister/employee let alone thousands of people.
I don’t get her in general 🤪. The Woolies ad and her appearance on the Project weren’t amazing, but she’s like a totally different person. If she focussed on that side of her personality and producing content in line with that, I think she’d be so much closer to actually achieving her goals. The loud, obnoxious, oversharing has to be detrimental. Have you ever seen an actual television presenter carry on like that? I know she’s “keeping it real”, but it makes her very unattractive.

Why are we STILL TALKING ABOUT TAMPONS?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get her in general 🤪. The Woolies ad and her appearance on the Project weren’t amazing, but she’s like a totally different person. If she focussed on that side of her personality and producing content in line with that, I think she’d be so much closer to actually achieving her goals. The loud, obnoxious, oversharing has to be detrimental. Have you ever seen an actual television presenter carry on like that? I know she’s “keeping it real”, but it makes her very unattractive.

Slow news day lol

Reactions: 1

i have to laugh when she’s doing serious buziness ads and putting on a profeshional voice! Like we didn’t hear a story about some gross thing that happened.

Reactions: 5
Don’t mind me… just sitting on this couch that I purchased for my ex partner as a house warming gift after he failed to buy his own for this apartment he has fled to because he hates me and has done for many years. I could get used to this. Hehehehehe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.