Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird. When she speaks to her phone she is looking at herself. It’s like she sees another person who is her friend. Her reality is warped

I seem to remember when she first took over there were some nice pieces on Zoe Moss site. Now it is an abundance of hideous pieces that she has ordered in her manic state off AliBaba. Like she had no filter and just has to order it all
Yes! I thought the same thing. Beautiful clothes, the skirts were so pretty! And the models are no where to be seen either, only EL and SL now.

Reactions: 3
She just said. And I quote. “I’m not very matchy matchy I’m not very good at styling” in reference to scrunched up nose “I can’t wait for the kids to see their rooms”. Hang on a minute. Did she not say last week re the air bnb how good she was at interiors just check out the warehouse it was a car wash and look what I did (even though she had a stylist). Lies lies lies.

Reactions: 15
Watching The Living Room tonight - a red background can make you look more attractive.

With the contemplation of purchasing an AirBNB , when you live in a rental, and all the excessive spending and contradictory statements, I'm beginning to think she's in a manic phase of bipolar:

'A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.

Manic episodes may include symptoms such as high energy, reduced need for sleep and loss of touch with reality. Depressive episodes may include symptoms such as low energy, low motivation and loss of interest in daily activities. Mood episodes last days to months at a time and may also be associated with suicidal thoughts."

It would explain the massively messy house when she's depressive.

Reactions: 12
Who did she have taking those awful photos of her standing on her bed, surely Sagey was not subjected to that?
Watching The Living Room tonight - a red background can make you look more attractive.

With the contemplation of purchasing an AirBNB , when you live in a rental, and all the excessive spending and contradictory statements, I'm beginning to think she's in a manic phase of bipolar:

'A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.

Manic episodes may include symptoms such as high energy, reduced need for sleep and loss of touch with reality. Depressive episodes may include symptoms such as low energy, low motivation and loss of interest in daily activities. Mood episodes last days to months at a time and may also be associated with suicidal thoughts."

It would explain the massively messy house when she's depressive.
Like a lot of posters have said, she needs help.

Reactions: 4
The bedrooms. It’s nice that she wants to freshen them up for the kids. But seriously…forget the paint and the lights, rip up that bloody carpet! I can feel the dust up my nose from here. I know they rent, but surely at some point it needs to be slightly updated? Even cheap carpet or laminate flooring. Something!

Who did she have taking those awful photos of her standing on her bed, surely Sagey was not subjected to that?

Like a lot of posters have said, she needs help.
I think it was for an actual promotion, so had a proper photographer. I hope. Someone was filming while someone was photographing I thought.

I do hope she’s seeking help. There’s no shame in it. Having her long term relationship with her children’s father break down is a huge deal. She does seem to be really manic at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just said. And I quote. “I’m not very matchy matchy I’m not very good at styling” in reference to scrunched up nose “I can’t wait for the kids to see their rooms”. Hang on a minute. Did she not say last week re the air bnb how good she was at interiors just check out the warehouse it was a car wash and look what I did (even though she had a stylist). Lies lies lies.
Yes!! She certainly did. Sounding more and more like Chompers who constantly contradicts herself.

Reactions: 6
The bedrooms. It’s nice that she wants to freshen them up for the kids. But seriously…forget the paint and the lights, rip up that bloody carpet! I can feel the dust up my nose from here. I know they rent, but surely at some point it needs to be slightly updated? Even cheap carpet or laminate flooring. Something!
I agree. I don't think any rental should be allowed to have carpet that old. At the very least have the kids carpet cleaned before she fills it with Ikea crap. It won't change the horrid pattern, but at least it is clean.

Reactions: 5

I think it was for an actual promotion, so had a proper photographer. I hope. Someone was filming while someone was photographing I thought.

I do hope she’s seeking help. There’s no shame in it. Having her long term relationship with her children’s father break down is a huge deal. She does seem to be really manic at the moment.
Re: The photo shoot.
She did give the impression that she was part of some major launch shoot for the brand, so surely trying to look sexy in the master sty wouldn't be it.🤔
What sort of nutter would come up with that concept but we can count our lucky stars that the brand doesn't sell g-strings and tassels.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh my god so funny! Can this be a regular funny pls.
I was laughing at the ‘I’ve had a hard day’ green smoothie. Like yea we know you are on day 3 of your colonic! I think she’s just discovered IKEA! Notice how she’s paid someone to do the lawns and put together her flat packs. No ALove when you need him only around for free movies and dinners!

Reactions: 9
Oh my god so funny! Can this be a regular funny pls.
I was laughing at the ‘I’ve had a hard day’ green smoothie. Like yea we know you are on day 3 of your colonic! I think she’s just discovered IKEA! Notice how she’s paid someone to do the lawns and put together her flat packs. No ALove when you need him only around for free movies and dinners!
Coffee for her upper and Green smoothie for her downer. Manic.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t like speculating overly about other peoples’ mental health. And also I have bipolar, so I’ve got a lot of sympathy for people with the condition. It can be really super hard to manage. I wouldn’t want to armchair-diagnose her with it, because I know diagnosis is complicated.
but I think EL def needs to reach out and get some proper support. The way she is living is quite abnormal and I can’t help thinking she must be running up massive amounts of debt. she’s also making really strange decisions which are going to have ramifications for family for years.
also, that room downstairs where she does her makeup and has her little display set up- that’s a living area, isn’t it?! Like ordinarily it would be a lounge or sitting room or something?
It’s by no means a huge house and she’s taken up one of the living areas just for her own little makeup and self-promotion nest- I find that honestly bizarre

Reactions: 19
that room downstairs where she does her makeup and has her little display set up- that’s a living area, isn’t it?! Like ordinarily it would be a lounge or sitting room or something?
It’s by no means a huge house and she’s taken up one of the living areas just for her own little makeup and self-promotion nest- I find that honestly bizarre
Yes, it is an extra space off the living room. She's had that area full of her crap for years. It used to have racks of her clothes too.

On top of that there are giant photos of her everywhere.

She is wanting money nearly every day. And that's only what she shares.

The baby voice cooing over a plate of sliders - Jesus Christ it’s like Brad invented the wheel.

If she wasn’t such a gross person I’d feel so bad for her with how lonely she is.

Edited: she looks like she was crying in the ikea haul where she was talking about the barbie trolley. It’s been said in this thread so many times that she’s using Instagram as a friend, when it really isn’t. If she ever needed another Instagram break it would be now.

Reactions: 10
The baby voice cooing over a plate of sliders - Jesus Christ it’s like Brad invented the wheel.

If she wasn’t such a gross person I’d feel so bad for her with how lonely she is.

Edited: she looks like she was crying in the ikea haul where she was talking about the barbie trolley. It’s been said in this thread so many times that she’s using Instagram as a friend, when it really isn’t. If she ever needed another Instagram break it would be now.
I hope she's not alone for part of Christmas Day.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.