Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou is a insult to the hard working woman. EmmyLou you NEVER EVER WORK and you will NEVER KNOW what the word work is😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
Well Rachel Griffiths has just gone down about 92742 levels for me. ‘She gives me so much joy’ wtf.
How disgusted did she look when that guy asked if he could jump in her video? Like how dare a pleb off the street speak to her

Emmy, contrary to what you might think- the world does NOT revolve around you, get off the footpath you feral.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not trying to be awful at all here, but she literally looks the same after her 20k surgery. I’d be so peeved spending that much for nothing.

Reactions: 12
Lol at the 4 hour gap for Sage’s 1st B-Ball game and not mentioning the name of the new team or the level 😂. I’m waiting on the complaint about spending $300 on merch for the old team. Hopefully she keeps it private and low key but I highly doubt it!

Some of the ZM plain dresses are nice but they aren’t lined and suit more like a Kmart price point.

Reactions: 1
Missed opportunity by L’Oreal to not have EL doing a keynote influencersplaining the science behind the Lightstim.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That guy taking the piss out of her for her stupid footpath filming is the hero we all needed. I only wish he’d actually nudged his way in to the frame 😂 ffs EL this is a crowded, public footpath on a summer evening, have some consideration

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep some Camilla designs look tacky AF and look like they should be worn by a 50-60 year old rich woman.

her hair is all sorts of wrong - do we have a shoes update yet? I don’t want to go and look
Don’t even get me started on the Union Jack drop a day after the national apology 🤢

That guy taking the piss out of her for her stupid footpath filming is the hero we all needed. I only wish he’d actually nudged his way in to the frame 😂 ffs EL this is a crowded, public footpath on a summer evening, have some consideration
I could NEVER be out in public and just confidently talk to my phone like that.

It’s…disturbing.

omg yes this!! I don’t like to Mum-shame or define women solely by their status as mothers and blah blah but the whole ‘last-minute invite to a fancy event’ thing, my first thought seeing it was like ‘wait so who’s gonna watch the kids’ bcs i for one could not arrange last minute babysitting as readily as she seems able to?!
And nor would I want to. I don’t like changing things up on my son (who’s round Vida’s age) like that. For EL’s kids these are still the first few months after their parents’ separation and their Dad moving out, it’s a massively tender time of transition and upheaval for them. A time where they need consistency and secure attachment. Follow-through from their caregivers. She seems to have had several of these last minute invite things lately and I just imagine the kids anticipating a night in with Mum then the plan changing on them suddenly- they must feel so unsure about everything. Like EL maaaaaybe the period immediately following a de-facto divorce (which has itself followed two years of lockdowns, remote learning and general stress in Melb) is NOT the time to be trying to turbo-charge one’s fledgling ‘media’ career by making appearances at any and every event you can get to? Families have seasons and in this one right now your kids super need you to be there for them.
I GUARANTEE they were home alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In the vein of one of Rachel's iconic screen moments, "I would rather swallow razor blades than be photographed with Emmylou."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too! I can't beleive what she said!!! I don't follow many people but I follow you and I love how you keep it real - did I hear that????? Then from EL "I want to be in one of your movies" I'm dumb struck.
Ha! EL shooting a movie, could you imagine?! It would take an extra 2 years because of all the giggling and Insta stories of her being filmed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I checked and yep Rachel is indeed following ELL! And 490 other people 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.