Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So strange that she doesn't have a dishwasher, no washing machine, still renting, yet she buys all these expensive clothes and handbags. How selfish
She won’t spend money on Alove or her family. Slightly different post-split, but it’s ridiculous the amount she spends on herself but wouldn’t buy a new washing machine. Even though they’re renting, she could buy a dishwasher. I suspect she might now that she’s the one doing chores, or maybe she leaves dishes for Leah to handle in the morning.

Bubs is definitely the new Alove. She talks back more? So hopefully she’ll run away faster…

Reactions: 9
Eloo & baby sister look ridiculous in those ugly sunglasses. Corey Worthington’s cast offs from 20 years ago?
Who was watching their kids while the poor dears where out last night?
What a miserable life those kids are living.☹

Reactions: 4
Maybe the fashion show tonight was inspired by EL's fashion show with Timomatic?

God I’d forgotten about this. Everything she does is so cringe.
What’s the saying?… confidence is not needing everyone to like you, it’s being ok with it if they don’t. <- I’ll just leave that there Emmylou.

Reactions: 8
Who was watching their kids while the poor dears where out last night?
What a miserable life those kids are living.☹
I think they’d probably be enjoying themselves - assuming they’re with Dad, having quality time and not constantly being made to perform for mum’s phone - or having themselves recorded when they’re not comfortable (as it appears Sage has been lately).

As much as it’s questionable that EL and her sister are out all the time, and we ask why isn’t she with her kids, I’m glad they’re being looked after by a responsible adult. I’d be more concerned if they were shunted around from babysitter to babysitter whilst their mother went and “worked” being a social influencer, out every night.

Reactions: 7
Perhaps *confidence is contagious* refers to the truth that a person will feel much better about themselves after spending even a moment watching EL galloping around making a fool of herself.

• Haha
Her face here.. imagine bullying your kid on Instagram and calling it “work”. Disgusting.
View attachment 925640View attachment 925641
whats worse, look at Sage’s face behind her. He looks so sad, lonely and ready to cry. Put the goddamn phone down and invest the time into your clearly unhappy kid you absolut waste of oxygen! Or better yet, give them to their dad, own you don’t actually want to parent and let everyone be happy!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think it’s on her website I’ll have a look lol

Omg lol I did a sad react emoji at that story of her telling Sage off about the $2 hat and she’s blocked me!

Ok so it’s on Facebook and YouTube and her dance starts at 26 mins. Just giving you a warning she does a little rap! Yo yo yo! Watching this show that she was SO much more confident when she was smaller, I’m not sure that confidence is contagious translates to her in 2021 Dance starts 26 mins
Welcome to the blocked club!

Makes me wonder how much time she (or Leah or Lia) dedicates to sifting through the question replies and story reactions to finding anything less than the praise from the bewdiful bogans that adore her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol you got me searching but what’s this remix of her dancing? 😂😂 again with no pants? She wore a dress on the night.
The fact that she flew to New York for this choreography was the exact moment I unfollowef and started hate following.

Love the placement of the I love you Dad mug by Aaron. I guess he has has years of practice making sure the star of the show is front and centre.

Good lord EL mother of the year! Rather than having a birthday breakfast with your son you are fake crying in the car!!!

Reactions: 9
Someone teach this woman about consent for the love of god… if your kid is sticking his hand over the camera, he doesn’t want to be filmed! Stop it!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Good lord EL mother of the year! Rather than having a birthday breakfast with your son you are fake crying in the car!!!
Its all a performance. She reminds me of Shanaan Watts in the USA. Her husband ended up killing her. She would film every moment and she was so dominant and he felt trapped and wanted out. Tragic horrible case. Aaron reminds me of Chris watts. Passive, quiet... puts up ... puts up ... one day he is gonna crack.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Exactly! Sage does not consent! BACK OFF YOU HORRIBLE BEAST!
Did anyone else notice the genuine hug between Sage and ALove? He loves his dad and there’s a real bond there. It gives me hope for him!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No mention of LightStim since she ripped her community off…another con job!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
“And tonight I’m wearing a recycled Ken Done bed sheet from the 1980’s! I’ve sized down from a queen to a double, and turned it inside out and back to front! ALove used to love sleeping on this bed sheet, but now he can’t even afford his own bed sheets without me, so I brought him Kmart ones, and I’m wearing this one to dinner!”View attachment 925497
i had this doona and i still have a soft spot for Ken Done!!!! the colours are cheerful. Having said that - i despise Camilla ! it is the worst . People with no style paying top dollar to get some style. terrible

Reactions: 7
Exactly! Sage does not consent! BACK OFF YOU HORRIBLE BEAST!
Did anyone else notice the genuine hug between Sage and ALove? He loves his dad and there’s a real bond there. It gives me hope for him!
I loved that genuine loving hug between Aaron and Sage! It gives me hope for these kids.

Reactions: 15
Its all a performance. She reminds me of Shanaan Watts in the USA. Her husband ended up killing her. She would film every moment and she was so dominant and he felt trapped and wanted out. Tragic horrible case. Aaron reminds me of Chris watts. Passive, quiet... puts up ... puts up ... one day he is gonna crack.
Wowser. You forgot to mention killing his two children and unborn child, and his mistress, and that divorce was also an option. Shanaan Watts is a victim of domestic violence, not an overzealous instagrammer who gave her poor husband no choice but to murder his whole family.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wowser. You forgot to mention killing his two children and unborn child, and his mistress, and that divorce was also an option. Shanaan Watts is a victim of domestic violence, not an overzealous instagrammer who gave her poor husband no choice but to murder his whole family.
Yeah let’s not blame Shanaan here. He was seriously messed up, it was NOT because she was online hustling her business. Not the same at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As much as it’s questionable that EL and her sister are out all the time, and we ask why isn’t she with her kids, I’m glad they’re being looked after by a responsible adult. I’d be more concerned if they were shunted around from babysitter to babysitter whilst their mother went and “worked” being a social influencer, out every night.
Emmylou took Aaron out a few times, so I’m guessing they are with a babysitter fairly often too. I think last night it probably was Aaron and he stayed over? I wish she’d just give him primary custody. Dad isn’t a babysitter. He clearly cares about those kids a lot, but this lack of boundaries and routine isn’t good for anyone.

Also did she say she’s giving away a set of tyres? Or did i mishear? Wtf 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.