Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The buildings Owners Corp Rules, states, “ You must not have more than four (4) Invitees in any Pool Enclosure at any one time;”

The last time we saw the pool, Emmy was there with her 3 kids and one of the cousins which is definitely more than 4 invitees! I bet if they got pulled up on it, they’d try and claim the kids as residents of the building given that they stay with Aaron regularly.
The kids would have to be listed on the tenancy agreement to claim them as residents of the building? Aaron's apartment looks like a one bedroom - maybe two bedroom - apartment at the most. I can't see the agent agreeing to list four people on a tenancy agreement for a one or two bedder. They'll have to come up with a better excuse if they get pulled up. Maybe Cachia will let them swim at her new place.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The buildings Owners Corp Rules, states, “ You must not have more than four (4) Invitees in any Pool Enclosure at any one time;”

The last time we saw the pool, Emmy was there with her 3 kids and one of the cousins which is definitely more than 4 invitees! I bet if they got pulled up on it, they’d try and claim the kids as residents of the building given that they stay with Aaron regularly. It doesn’t mention that you need to be there with your invitees, but I’d sure be pissed off if I lived in a building like that and people who don’t live there were allowed in unsupervised.
omg did you actually a) figure out what building Aaron is living in (!) and b) look up and READ its owners’ corp rules (!!) ?? We all love a snark but that’s next level… you might need a new hobby

Reactions: 3
When she said there was a woman at the basketball wearing a Zoe Moss top I didn't think it would literally be a top that says Zoe Moss.

What is wrong with these people? It's a random name, it means nothing. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
omg did you actually a) figure out what building Aaron is living in (!) and b) look up and READ its owners’ corp rules (!!) ?? We all love a snark but that’s next level… you might need a new hobby
Lol the way that ELL shared the apartment and the pool area it was pretty easy for some people to recognise what building he was in (they didn’t state it) We have people find out new house locations ALL the time on here 😂😂 These dummies don’t seem to care much about privacy.

Reactions: 18
Ohh don’t do that. Don’t shame her.
I know his apartment building too. Anyone in the Albert Park or Port Melbourne area would too from what she has shown.
Granted, I didn’t look up the body corp rules but still, don’t be that girl.

Reactions: 29
When she said there was a woman at the basketball wearing a Zoe Moss top I didn't think it would literally be a top that says Zoe Moss.

What is wrong with these people? It's a random name, it means nothing. 🤯
And $60 for that! The quality didn't look that great either.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
As others have stated, if you know the area it’s easy enough to figure out and I was genuinely curious to know if they were allowed in the pool without being in the company of the primary resident. It’s also a fairly small document and only took a few minutes to scroll through before moving on with my day 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hahahahaha I’ve just caught up on todays antics. You can really tell Tommy Little has NFI who that crazy lady wanting a photo is 😂 he’s good eye candy though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The last time we saw the pool, Emmy was there with her 3 kids and one of the cousins which is definitely more than 4 invitees! I bet if they got pulled up on it, they’d try and claim the kids as residents of the building given that they stay with Aaron regularly. It doesn’t mention that you need to be there with your invitees, but I’d sure be pissed off if I lived in a building like that and people who don’t live there were allowed in unsupervised.
I'd be pissed off too if a bunch of bogan non-residents took over the private pool.

BTW did the BC mention anything about short fat influencers needing to wear clothes in the lift?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHAT THE duck IS A LAST MINUTE VENTAH?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry I skip through all her food stories I’m never going to follow them anyways lol

Also why didn’t her BFF Cachia invite her to the game, I can just imagine her….Yo Yo Yo it’s ya girl Emmy here to watch the B-ball! No idea what the rules are it’s my first game!
But she yelled her head off remember?!

• Haha
Please god I know I bang ok about it.. and I listen to her on mute so I cant tell.. but the is the pork she's spruiking free range at least? I've seen questions and she never answers them on the posts.. she's bloody sick if she's endorsing animal cruelty!
I love that you have tried to open a discussion with her about this. I asked the question too and she completely ignored me.

Australian Pork supports the entire pig meat industry, of which "free range" (still in sheds, though) is a tiny proportion.

She obviously couldn't give one f**k about animal cruelty if it's paying her bills...?

Reactions: 7
Last week when EmmyLoo was asking what area she should buy her Airbnb in, saying she can't afford a little coastal town yet, I responded saying save up until you can, and she blocked me!

I made the response totally girlboss 💪 and saving up 💰 until you reach your goals ☝⭐✅ to prove the haters 😡 WRONG ❌

I still have my finsta but it's not the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Last week when EmmyLoo was asking what area she should buy her Airbnb in, saying she can't afford a little coastal town yet, I responded saying save up until you can, and she blocked me!

I made the response totally girlboss 💪 and saving up 💰 until you reach your goals ☝⭐✅ to prove the haters 😡 WRONG ❌

she blocked you for that?! The fragility!
I love that you have tried to open a discussion with her about this. I asked the question too and she completely ignored me.

Australian Pork supports the entire pig meat industry, of which "free range" (still in sheds, though) is a tiny proportion.

She obviously couldn't give one f**k about animal cruelty if it's paying her bills...?
I think she doesn’t give an F abt *anything* if it’s paying her bills. It really stands out to me how utterly devoid of values she is. She’ll shill anything that crosses her path. She doesn’t even hold the value of loyalty to her prev clients- she’ll literally appear in an ad unfavourably comparing a Mitsubishi car to another brand (Haval or something, was it? I can’t recall, I’d never heard of it before, but then I’m not really a ‘car’ person), having driven around a sponsored Mitsubishi for years. She’ll be Garnier ambassador and attend a L’Oreal event. and yeah, she’ll shill ‘Australian Pork’ with zero mind to how monstrously cruel the mainstream pork industry is.

Reactions: 8

So thinned skin. Does she only want compliments? You made a sensible comment. Like everything in her life there is no sensibility just mania.

Would the bank even give her a loan? She is a single person with 3 kids. That already has a warehouse, investment property and lives in a rental. That's a lot of outgoings.

Busy Monday for EL. Big breakfast out and supervise the airtasker guy.

Reactions: 12
She wonders why she can’t afford stuff. Stop eating out! Or is it not insta-worthy to film yourself eating a bowl of cornflakes when the rest of your family’s not home??

So that's a "hectic day"?

What a sad and pathetic human she is and she's still paying people for company but so desperate to show the tribe she's FINE.
Wonder how long it will be before she starts paying for sex?

Set up another Insta account.
You don't have to follow her to see her stuff, I certainly don't.

Last edited:
She’ll be Garnier ambassador and attend a L’Oreal event.
Your whole comment is 100% spot on but I can’t help but be the douche I’m sorry. Garnier is a brand of L’Oreal. BUT EmmyLou would never have been invited to that event if it wasn’t for the fact she’s the ambassador of Garnier. If you were to ask anyone at all “which Australian influencer leaps out as the perfect match for women in science?” You can guarantee no one would say EmmyLou.

Does Brad have a day off today? There’s no point going to the market for breakfast if he’s there. Why is she so obsessed with him? Is it because he was in a band? She thinks he’s famous?

They’ll be best friends by the end of the day coz they had such a good chat this morning. She’s paying him to follow her around for the day, just like everyone else. That’s why he’ll be nice to you EmmyLou.

How does it take so long to paint a couple of rooms and put some drawers together? The kids haven’t been home in ages!!! She could have sorted the flat packs out herself yesterday so her kids can come home instead of inexplicably attending the basketball. Also when was the last time she cooked something? Such a bad look for someone with a cookbook to be eating out for every meal, every day. Not to mention the cost of buying 3 adults and 6 kids meals at the pub all the time

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.