Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, her hair looks bloody awful at the moment, who ever did those fails has fried it.
Shes always had fairly healthy hair, it looks like it's dry AF.
She clearly asked for the Cachia special. All of Melbourne’s top celebrities want the fried look.

Even Camelia is sick of her tit 🤫. Then Vida (the one child who seems happy to be on screen, who is too young to know any better) is trying to tell a story and Emmylou cuts her off?! Meanwhile she’s blathering into her phone while her kids have seemingly run off. Top notch parenting. Glad Sage got an interruption free, un-filmed morning with dad.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Spalding is the official NBL game ball so the cake maker got that bit correct so I'm surprised she got the rest wrong. Even the NBL logo could've been added

Reactions: 1
She clearly asked for the Cachia special. All of Melbourne’s top celebrities want the fried look.

Even Camelia is sick of her tit 🤫. Then Vida (the one child who seems happy to be on screen, who is too young to know any better) is trying to tell a story and Emmylou cuts her off?! Meanwhile she’s blathering into her phone while her kids have seemingly run off. Top notch parenting. Glad Sage got an interruption free, un-filmed morning with dad.
Her being told to shoosh by Camelia has made my day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

What is the
I’m sorry. I had to.
I think she’s used the butter cream as her makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not to throw shade on the cake maker but I made this and I’m tit at cakes. My kid was 8 and asked for a basketball cake. The day before. Argh. Poor sage. How embarrassing. Probably doesn’t want many friends there because he’s too embarrassed by his mum!
When she said a basketball was out of her range I was pretty confused. A round cake with orange icing and some stripes?

I think yours looks better than what she got!!

Reactions: 3
New thread name suggestions so far:
One of the band names
Emmy Lou Loves Garnier’s Celebrity Ambassador
ELL’s Sage Advice
Emmylou Loves - No Gunt, No Husband

Do we have a preference?

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry. I had to.
I am floored 😂😂😂😂 this is TOO good!!

Not to throw shade on the cake maker but I made this and I’m tit at cakes. My kid was 8 and asked for a basketball cake. The day before. Argh. Poor sage. How embarrassing. Probably doesn’t want many friends there because he’s too embarrassed by his mum!
That looks amazing @Filter Free February 🧡

No gunt, no de facto, no boundaries 🥴
Love this 😆👏

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.