Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t understand her price requirement for umbrellas. Are they for personal or for business? Doesn’t want to spend $1000 but also doesn’t want to get ones from Temple & Webster for $249???
Her price requirement for the umbrellas is FREE. She’s happy for her “tribe” to drop a few hundred bucks on those pointless Lightstims, but then she thinks that kind of money is too much for her to pay for something herself. What a pig of a human.

Reactions: 19

sharalandaah

I don’t like speculating overly about other peoples’ mental health. And also I have bipolar, so I’ve got a lot of sympathy for people with the condition. It can be really super hard to manage. I wouldn’t want to armchair-diagnose her with it, because I know diagnosis is complicated.
but I think EL def needs to reach out and get some proper support. The way she is living is quite abnormal and I can’t help thinking she must be running up massive amounts of debt. she’s also making really strange decisions which are going to have ramifications for family for years.
also, that room downstairs where she does her makeup and has her little display set up- that’s a living area, isn’t it?! Like ordinarily it would be a lounge or sitting room or something?
It’s by no means a huge house and she’s taken up one of the living areas just for her own little makeup and self-promotion nest- I find that honestly bizarre

finelines

OMG you did not get the pool in the break up. Your ex got the pool trying to start a new life. Just let him have this with his kids. Only a matter of time a resident complains about the bombing and screeching and she is banned anyway.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
WTF did I just watch??
That is all way before my time so I'm struggling to work out what it's all about.

Excuse me while I go and drive some red hot nails into my eyes so I never have to see that again.🙈
I've never seen those either. Can't believe Emmylou wants to be an actress! The llama must have needed counselling after that. And why wasn't she wearing pants - again?!

• Haha

seethesun

Maybe the kid doesn't like surprises because life is one big freaking surprise for him with all of the movie premiere and other stuff he is shipped off too on the reg, when perhaps he'd just like a simple, homework, tv, dinner, bath, bed routine. Or the fun surprises where he turns up to join a bball team and mum has balls it up rendering him humiliated. Or the fact he knows he will be filmed at any given moment and broadcast to random strangers, including mums alleged stalker. All such fun things for kids! She's created a life of uncertainty for those kids.

• Heart
The lack of pants! The cultural appropriation! The acting! The fake fight you know for sure has happened in real life! She’s the gift that keeps on giving. Why is she like this?!

HEAR HEAR!!

I don’t follow a heap of influencers, so I don’t necessarily have the greatest comparison point, but I can’t think of somebody else who seems as utterly devoid of values or deep purpose as she is.Like she literally stands for nothing. And even if, as the Herald Sun apparently has done, you characterise her as preaching ‘body positivity’- does getting a tummy tuck, the obsession with diet talk, and constantly crowing all about how easily you could ‘size down’, really a bodyposi influencer make?
Every actual body positive Insta account must be rolling in their grave right now. She’s so problematic. Just because she’s in a bigger body (which she constantly denies), does not make her body positive. She says so SO many triggering things about weight and food.

AACTA awards on tonight, I'm shocked there's no EL on the red carpet in a could have sized down Camilla dress, hot pink pig trotters, scrunching her nose up with excitement ready to win the beautiful non-existent award for self funded mid-year random afternoon christmas extravaganza that no one bothered watching

• Haha
I’m pretty sure she’s discussed how she likes to get the kids to see the generational mechanisms of market sellers and how it all works but jeeez, I’m pretty sure they’ve gotten that message!!

and clearly early mornings don’t always work for her, when her memory doesn’t work when she’s putting the bins out …. Cos that’s worth sharing on Stories 🤦‍♀️
“Hey kids, let’s go watch the working class work! How fascinating!!” How gross and classist of you Emmylou 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

sharalandaah

??? I never blamed Shanaan. I was comparing the dynamic... the psychological dynamic of a wife and mother that has to constantly showcase every minute aspect of their private lives and constantly do the aggressive hard sell combined with a passive spineless cowardly husband. In the case of Chris of couse he was evil for doing what he did, but people snap and crack under the immense financial pressure and feeling trapped by an oppressive domineering woman that won't let go. He had no criminal history and all his friends and family said he was a kind, generous, passive, gentle guy so that act was completely out of character for him.
That same dynamic exists here with EL and Aaron. And its going to be interesting to see what shit will hit the fan when he has a girlfriend. The difference is here in Australia we are a lot more of a secular non religious society compared to the US. I lived there and there is so much religious and social shaming men who choose to leave their wives and family. That is a factor that takes the immense burden and pressure off Aaron. If they were religious and lived in the US, it would be different and he would have been crucified by her tribe, their family and friends and cancelled and villified.
Yeah, nah. This still isn’t it. You come across on here as very young and quite naive and I urge you to read up on domestic violence and educate yourself because you continue to peddle the disproven (and frankly monstrous) myth that a ‘domineering’ woman can cause a sweet, gentle, ‘normal’ man to ‘snap’ and react with murderous violence against not just her but also their children. Who cares what his family and friends said about him?! Every time there is a case of family annihilation the bloke’s friends and family insist he was a normal loving gentle guy and they can’t believe he’d do what he did. Plenty of deeply bad people are perfectly capable of maintaining an acceptable public face. That’s part of what makes DV so insidious. More broadly, have you not heard of Ted Bundy? John Wayne Gacy Jr?

Reactions: 18
Here we go.. thread 3!

Of course, please put in anything I’ve missed!

Let’s see what wonders thread 3 brings us…
Great recap 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She’s been busy, it’s hard to sum it all up 😂. We missed her biggest news! She was on the Project!! Talking about legislation she’d never heard of and didn’t understand. And how concerned she is about trolling and how scared she was for her children’s safety, but ultimately decided that her dreams mattered more. Sorry kids! 🙃

Oh and Sage’s basketball fuck up! She really has been busy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
omg did you actually a) figure out what building Aaron is living in (!) and b) look up and READ its owners’ corp rules (!!) ?? We all love a snark but that’s next level… you might need a new hobby
Lol the way that ELL shared the apartment and the pool area it was pretty easy for some people to recognise what building he was in (they didn’t state it) We have people find out new house locations ALL the time on here 😂😂 These dummies don’t seem to care much about privacy.

icouldsizedown

She’s sunk so low that she can’t even do something nice for her child on his birthday without expecting something in return (praise, accolades, filmed content for stories). Your kids didn’t ask to be born, and they certainly didn’t ask to be part of team Emmylou Loves. They don’t owe you a smile and gushing praise for the camera. Grow up

• Heart
“My partner left me” - but then you use his pool and he appears in Instagram videos more than once a week. Stop slagging him off (especially when he doesn’t have the same power as you on social media) and then using him for your sponcon.

• Heart
I just came here to see if anyone else heard the complete disrespect for her children’s father. Alove works so why is she implying that she’s paying for everything for him?

Fuck off Emmylou, let the kid have a santa hat from his dad without trying to take the credit and make it all about you.

• Angry

horseteeth

Chatty Member
The hug Sage had with his dad was real. When Emmy tries to hug him (or jump on him while filming) he pushes her away and tries to cover the camera - telling!!!

Also, can not believe the person victim blaming shanaan watts. What the heck?! The guy killed her and her three children because he wanted to live a life with his mistress. Then lied and covered it up. How can you even compare the two 😳 Cooked.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
So I am a self professed grinch so really not into all the xmas season decorating.

However, I would really love to know what makes this $1000 half price tree so special?

For that price I would expect it to fluff itself, decorate itself and then after the 12 days of Xmas, put itself back in the box and into storage.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

veganchickenwings

I would be livid if I was a resident of the Aaron’s building having to put up with that buffoon traipsing around the hallways with her “post surgery swelling” on show for the world to see. Surely there is some sort of rule that states the resident has to actually accompany their guests while they’re using the communal facilities?

The lack of boundaries is sickening. Just 2 weeks ago she went on her live saying it was good to come home each day and not have someone who hates you in the house anymore but she still wants to be around him every second of the day. Which one is it Emmy? Does he not hate you anymore or are you just that desperate to get him back under your control?

I could not imagine breaking up with my partner of many years and flopping myself all over the couch in his new apartment just a few weeks later. This saga gets more and more messed up each and every day 🤮