Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ETA: why didn’t she shout Sue Lyn to a spray tan the other day seeing as she’s basically an unpaid model for Zoe Moss? Instead she’s slapping on self tanner and messing it up the night before. I guess it wasn’t altruistic enough for EmmyLou.
Good point. Or taken SL to get a tan today, instead of another pub lunch.

Reactions: 6
Part 3 is the most bizarre thing I have ever watched and that’s saying something after 1 & 2. That interpretative dance is the most hilarious thing I have ever watched. I’m literally so confused, what on earth was that. How can she watch that back and think, yeah that’s good I’ll share it with the world….
OH MY GOD!!! The Llamas and the tiktoks have made my week and it’s only Tuesday!! I LOVE the interpretive dance and I too drop to the dirty floor in a crowded city, smudging the lipstick was a nice touch and the sad sitting with a bottle of wine just spoke to me.

I had to save this one!

Heres my top 3:
1. Miss Piggy and the housos
2. Gunts in the kitchen
3. Close the bin lids
Here’s a Miss Piggy jumper to go with your name suggestion.

Attachments

• 34.1 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 8
    I’m more fucked off that she thinks she has any right to even attempt to use Auslan.

Stay the duck in your lane, witch.

• Heart
    Reactions: 11
    It’s the messy hair in that weird interpretive dance that gets me. And the boho-Constance Hall gear is SO not her style, I’m not sure she knew what she was doing.

it’s a big discombobulated mess. I’m surprised she’s left the account up there.

Reactions: 5
    duck off Emmylou, let the kid have a santa hat from his dad without trying to take the credit and make it all about you.
    Oh no, even the kids (sage) saying brought instead of bought
    I noticed that too 😪

But also, duck off emmylou and let the kid have a santa hat from his dad without taking credit and making it all about you.

Reactions: 11
    Of you all have to go and watch before she turns her account off. It bloody brilliant. Part 3 is the best!! The dance is amazingly brilliant 🤣 here’s some tasters. They don’t do it full justice.

One more from the dirty grot 🤣
    Have a look at the grubby little pig trotter!
    Sums her up really.🤮

Anyone enlighten me as to when these videos were made?

Reactions: 2
    “Where do you think dad got that $2 from?” What a hideous comment. Aaron has a job, his own apartment and a car. How long is she going to carry on like this for? Sage doesn’t need to hear that tit.

• Angry
    • Wow
    Reactions: 27
    She can’t help but add in her sly digs about Aaron
    ‘How do you think he got that’ implying she had to give him $2 to buy the kids a Santa hat. She is such an hole.

• Angry
    Reactions: 16
    I just came here to see if anyone else heard the complete disrespect for her children’s father. Alove works so why is she implying that she’s paying for everything for him?

duck off Emmylou, let the kid have a santa hat from his dad without trying to take the credit and make it all about you.

• Angry
    Reactions: 18
    Who knew a mention of the Llamas would produce pages of hilarity from everyone 😂😂
    Let's not forget her greatest encore, the choreographed dance with backup dancers for her 40th....... plus the lessons in New York prior.
    God I hope she gets a gig on DWTS......

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 13
    “Where do you think dad got that $2 from?” What a hideous comment. Aaron has a job, his own apartment and a car. How long is she going to carry on like this for? Sage doesn’t need to hear that tit.
    Did she delete this part of the story - I just went to catch up and it just goes from her late night supermarket visit to being up early and had just made the kids lunches. Nothing about the hat or Alove

I just came here to see if anyone else heard the complete disrespect for her children’s father. Alove works so why is she implying that she’s paying for everything for him?
    I hate the way she giggles about it, belittling her son (“who pays for your lebron shoes”) and her ex in one breath. Apparently she’s the only one working and everyone should be grateful for the extravagant (err, wannabe) lifestyle she provides for them. Yuck.

• Angry
    • Sick
    Reactions: 14
    Do you hear sage say “From working” when she makes her smart ass comment about the $2 … such a witch

Reactions: 15
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.