Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a vegan (for the animals). My husband and kids are not vegan/vegetarian but we make the most ethical choices we can for them.
It is a very personal decision and I would never force my choice onto my family but I do expect them to respect it (as I respect theirs). To choose to accept money from something that is that complete opposite to my morals would really offend me and piss me off.

But it's not a paid partnership. duck off mate
I think the fact that she barely cooked any vegan alternatives for dinner when she was with AlLove that speaks volumes of her respect for him and his choices. Not only that she kept shouting The Vegan this The Vegan that which had to be completely annoying!

Reactions: 11
So EL has once again gone over to Aarons, to show off her new purple bikini. Though she forgot she is freshly tanned and can't really go swimming. She still spread out on his couch in the bikini. Aaron really needs to man up and set some boundaries. And stop filming her!!!!

Thanks again for sharing where Aaron lives and the kids treating the residential pool like it is theirs.

And as if Aaron misses the bed. A bit rich referring to the bed as ours.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I am a vegan (for the animals). My husband and kids are not vegan/vegetarian but we make the most ethical choices we can for them.
It is a very personal decision and I would never force my choice onto my family but I do expect them to respect it (as I respect theirs). To choose to accept money from something that is that complete opposite to my morals would really offend me and piss me off.

But it's not a paid partnership. duck off mate
Hi:m:mEspresso

I'm vegan for the animals too, lovely to meet you.

My kids and husband are not vegan but very supportive. We frequently eat vegan meals together because it's great to expand their tastebuds and show them the range of foods out there.

I don't force my views on anyone either. Enjoying meals together is such a bonding family experience and it's soooo easy to incorporate plant-based foods into your diet (never been easier, even for young kids who are fussy about veggies)

I always felt he was made to feel an outsider with his totally separate meals. When you're family you try and share in each other's interests ...
Or try to

Anyone know if he's a health-vegan or vegan for the animals? Because if it's the latter, her endorsement for Australian Pork is a slap in the face

Last edited:
  • Heart
How rude to suggest she’s not being paid - thousands of dollars of free furniture in exchange for an ad is a payment. Also it speaks volumes that she would sooner buy herself a hideous LV purse or too small arrrrrge (aje) outfits before she’d ever willingly spend a cent on those children. They only ever get new stuff if it’s gifted
this. Of all her bizzarity (yes I’ve made that a word), it’s this that strikes me the most. i absolutely cannot fathom spending a grand or more on an accessory whilst my child is wanting for anything.

Reactions: 10
I think the fact that she barely cooked any vegan alternatives for dinner when she was with AlLove that speaks volumes of her respect for him and his choices. Not only that she kept shouting The Vegan this The Vegan that which had to be completely annoying!
Yes exactly. She was gross and offensive about it. She’d wave lamb chops around at him. Wasn’t that careful with the food touching. All totally unnecessary.

OMG the pool again. Get off Aaron’s couch!!! I liked the colour of her swimmers, but just WHY. Get a pool membership somewhere if you really have to swim this often. Or you live in the apartment and let Aaron and the kids have the house.

I think these room makeovers took so long because she’s been looking for an excuse to get rid of the kids for a decent chunk of time. She’s not comfortable alone, but she seems even less comfortable alone with the kids

Reactions: 9
I was always curious about this. Obviously partners can have their own set of beliefs but the constant preparation of giant slabs of meat (who are it all) always struck me as bizarre. But who knows maybe he didn't care. She isn't that bright, given she is all about the cooking, she missed an opportunity to cater to the vegan/vego market with some of her recipes. Surely she made meals for Alove over the course of the relationship?
I know ppl who are vegan with vegetarian partners and struggling with the lack of alignment in values. It genuinely astounded me when I found out ALove had been vegan for many years. And you’re totally right- vegan/vego/plant based is *the* thing right now, a massive market to tap in to. It’s weird she never even attempted to branch in to that!?

Reactions: 5
No mention of the size of the bikini but pretty obvious from the "bomb" vision that she sized down.
Those pants were under immense pressure.

• Haha
OMG you did not get the pool in the break up. Your ex got the pool trying to start a new life. Just let him have this with his kids. Only a matter of time a resident complains about the bombing and screeching and she is banned anyway.

Reactions: 19
“I may not have a hubby anymore … but I got a pool in the breakup”

anyone else wince at this grotesqueness?

Reactions: 26
No mention of the size of the bikini but pretty obvious from the "bomb" vision that she sized down.
What do you mean??? 🤢 And don’t come for me with any white knighting… she posts this deeply unflattering rubbish because she THRIVES off the engagement. If she thinks it’s always going to be 100% in her favour, she’s wrong.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Right…well it appears I was way too slow with my “omg Emmy you did not get the pool in the break up!!!!” comment. What a bizarre thing to say. Boundaries Emmy, boundaries.

And yet, very loose in the bust. I love the colour, but that style clearly doesn’t work for her. Nothing to do with her size, it just is never going to fit.

Reactions: 7
With all of the sex kitten poses on the lounge, coquettish behaviour, and newly acquired mother-of-the-year talents, do you think she’s trying to win ALove back???

• Sick
I cannot deal with seeing her lie down every single day and complain about how tired she is. She’s got a team running Zoe moss. Aaron has had the kids for almost 2 weeks. She hasn’t cooked or cleaned - why is she so exhausted? From supervising the air tasker guy? Hanging out with braaaaad? Is it a side effect from the colonics?

Reactions: 6
With all of the sex kitten poses on the lounge, coquettish behaviour, and newly acquired mother-of-the-year talents, do you think she’s trying to win ALove back???
Oh 100000%. Even the comments about Alove missing their bed 🤮. We know he didn’t sleep in it anyway 🙃. I don’t think she can keep it up. Her palming the kids off to Aaron and just part time mumming the past couple of weeks is a sure sign of that.

I don’t get it. They’re split up. Why is she chasing him around so much. It’s so desperate. I wanted to believe the best in him, but I’ve given up.

Reactions: 7
What do you mean??? 🤢 And don’t come for me with any white knighting… she posts this deeply unflattering rubbish because she THRIVES off the engagement. If she thinks it’s always going to be 100% in her favour, she’s wrong.
Why is her crack so crystal clear?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot deal with seeing her lie down every single day and complain about how tired she is. She’s got a team running Zoe moss. Aaron has had the kids for almost 2 weeks. She hasn’t cooked or cleaned - why is she so exhausted? From supervising the air tasker guy? Hanging out with braaaaad? Is it a side effect from the colonics?
i struggle with fatigue from chronic health stuff and meds, and I know a lot of ppl who do too. So I don’t like to judge people who get tired a lot. Except that also, no-body I know who struggles with maintaining the energy levels necessary for everyday function, is *simultaneously* attempting to become a tv presenter/influencer/cookbook author/fashion label boss/bodyposi campaigner/executive producer/entrepreneur/CEO/etc…
It’s like the whole designer handbags thing, or making a large portion of her family home’s limited living space her makeup and presenting area, or getting the gunt removal before losing the required weight, or eating out seemingly three meals a day every day: it’s just a total and complete failure to make the right things priorities. It’s why I find her so fascinating I must say

Reactions: 8
These don't fit her up tip or down below.
I love the colour though.
imagine going down for a nice sit by your pool with a magazine or something and screaming Grimace comes and does a bomb.
The class just oozes out of all the cracks - that are visible - with this one.
Screenshot_20211213-214532_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Everyone send Aaron good vibes. A silent prayer perhaps, hopping he can grow a back bone!
He just lets her continually dominate him and invade his space.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.