Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the Llama montage!! Is it the same one where she pretends to lash out at Aaron and falls to her knees crying???? 😂
No it is separate. Llama is

The acting fight with Aaron is o tiktok

I'm just waiting for her to start filming her sponsored posts in there. Would be just like our girl to prepare a ham in her vegan ex partner's kitchen in her bathers.

I hope to God ALove wasn't stupid and compliant enough to give her a key
Same or by the pool preparing a grazing table.

Or have the code to get into the complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHAT THE duck DID I JUST WATCH.
The llamas. I am dead. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

also how can she think that being physically aggressive with her partner, in front of her kids (acting or not ) is a good selling point? She is more cooked than the roast I’m having for dinner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
No it is separate. Llama is

The acting fight with Aaron is o tiktok

Same or by the pool preparing a grazing table.

Or have the code to get into the complex.
WTF did I just watch??
That is all way before my time so I'm struggling to work out what it's all about.

Excuse me while I go and drive some red hot nails into my eyes so I never have to see that again.🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTF did I just watch??
That is all way before my time so I'm struggling to work out what it's all about.

Excuse me while I go and drive some red hot nails into my eyes so I never have to see that again.🙈
I've never seen those either. Can't believe Emmylou wants to be an actress! The llama must have needed counselling after that. And why wasn't she wearing pants - again?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why was she talking like that?
I…. Have….Bin…………Lost

I lost brain cells watching it

• Haha
I think she would like to appear in Home & Away, hanging out in the diner with Pip or Irene or whoever they are these days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The lack of pants! The cultural appropriation! The acting! The fake fight you know for sure has happened in real life! She’s the gift that keeps on giving. Why is she like this?!

Now I've recovered can someone share will us the back story on those videos, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I've recovered can someone share will us the back story on those videos, please.
I'm not sure rhere is one, I think she just videoed herself being contagiously confident - with a random Llama and some cheap bangles she got from a flea market once 😂😂😂😂

It's the sexy, sultry, side eye look for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure rhere is one, I think she just videoed herself being contagiously confident - with a random Llama and some cheap bangles she got from a flea market once 😂😂😂😂

Me too!! She nearly seduced me with those "duck me" eyes while walking out random doors.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I bloody LOVE that this is still available on the internet!!! I have never seen anything so tit in my life! It's brilliant. I have to ask her about the Llamas! She'll read on here and make reference to it I'm sure! This has made my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There used to be a highlight reel of the behind the scenes of the Llama trip, but she's deleted it. I think some brand gave her those necklaces to appear in the video. This was when she had her old car, it was full of props for her big shoot.

Reactions: 3
I bloody LOVE that this is still available on the internet!!! I have never seen anything so tit in my life! It's brilliant. I have to ask her about the Llamas! She'll read on here and make reference to it I'm sure! This has made my day!
It's bloody comedy gold isn't it?!
I'm sure she didn't mean for it to be comedy, but I snort my way through it 🤣🤣

I'm more concerned for any poor bugger that was in such a state in their life, that they watched that video and felt inspired by her....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Faaaark those gave me a good laugh... now I must know, wtf does any of that mean?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.