Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking today I’m so mad at EL for the sponsored kids bedheads, beds and mattresses totalling over $7k! What an awesome gift for one of her ‘community’ We know she can afford this stuff for her kids but what about some parents who can’t. But as usual nope no give away and then today she’s giving away tyres! Did you read my mind ELL??

At least Olivia White does weekly gift boxes and you would think being the Garnier brand ambassador she could do something nice for Christmas!! We know you read here ELL pls credit me xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
??? I never blamed Shanaan. I was comparing the dynamic... the psychological dynamic of a wife and mother that has to constantly showcase every minute aspect of their private lives and constantly do the aggressive hard sell combined with a passive spineless cowardly husband. In the case of Chris of couse he was evil for doing what he did, but people snap and crack under the immense financial pressure and feeling trapped by an oppressive domineering woman that won't let go. He had no criminal history and all his friends and family said he was a kind, generous, passive, gentle guy so that act was completely out of character for him.
That same dynamic exists here with EL and Aaron. And its going to be interesting to see what tit will hit the fan when he has a girlfriend. The difference is here in Australia we are a lot more of a secular non religious society compared to the US. I lived there and there is so much religious and social shaming men who choose to leave their wives and family. That is a factor that takes the immense burden and pressure off Aaron. If they were religious and lived in the US, it would be different and he would have been crucified by her tribe, their family and friends and cancelled and villified.
Let IT go. What happend in the Watts family was horrific. There is NO comparison.
Emmylou with all her faults and flaws should
Not be compared with to this tragic case. It’s not the same. Bye bye. Move on. Do NOT explain yourself further. It’s not the space here.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was thinking today I’m so mad at EL for the sponsored kids bedheads, beds and mattresses totalling over $7k! What an awesome gift for one of her ‘community’ We know she can afford this stuff for her kids but what about some parents who can’t. But as usual nope no give away and then today she’s giving away tyres! Did you read my mind ELL??

At least Olivia White does weekly gift boxes and you would think being the Garnier brand ambassador she could do something nice for Christmas!! We know you read here ELL pls credit me xx
Don’t you mean Kyree has weekly give aways.?

??? I never blamed Shanaan. I was comparing the dynamic... the psychological dynamic of a wife and mother that has to constantly showcase every minute aspect of their private lives and constantly do the aggressive hard sell combined with a passive spineless cowardly husband. In the case of Chris of couse he was evil for doing what he did, but people snap and crack under the immense financial pressure and feeling trapped by an oppressive domineering woman that won't let go. He had no criminal history and all his friends and family said he was a kind, generous, passive, gentle guy so that act was completely out of character for him.
That same dynamic exists here with EL and Aaron. And its going to be interesting to see what tit will hit the fan when he has a girlfriend. The difference is here in Australia we are a lot more of a secular non religious society compared to the US. I lived there and there is so much religious and social shaming men who choose to leave their wives and family. That is a factor that takes the immense burden and pressure off Aaron. If they were religious and lived in the US, it would be different and he would have been crucified by her tribe, their family and friends and cancelled and villified.
Yeah, nah. This still isn’t it. You come across on here as very young and quite naive and I urge you to read up on domestic violence and educate yourself because you continue to peddle the disproven (and frankly monstrous) myth that a ‘domineering’ woman can cause a sweet, gentle, ‘normal’ man to ‘snap’ and react with murderous violence against not just her but also their children. Who cares what his family and friends said about him?! Every time there is a case of family annihilation the bloke’s friends and family insist he was a normal loving gentle guy and they can’t believe he’d do what he did. Plenty of deeply bad people are perfectly capable of maintaining an acceptable public face. That’s part of what makes DV so insidious. More broadly, have you not heard of Ted Bundy? John Wayne Gacy Jr?

Reactions: 18
A dad joke for ol' mate ELL ...

What did the rapping paper say to the sticky tape? Yo yo yo - Merry Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For duck sake SHE gets free tyres also!! Is there any freebie she says no to??

Reactions: 4
Omg she assembled everyone at the end of the shift at Foodbank and thanked them all for their efforts as though she was the organiser and not a volunteer herself.

she is hilarious!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

At the start, she never kept stuff sent to her..and gave it away etc..because her goal was to be a Celebrity not an Influencer. Now..its beg for anything..Well..she gets Leah to do her bidding.I dont even care that she gets all these freebies, just stop lying about who you are.You dont care about your tribe - you are an influencer now who has lost your way.You know you will never be the star you thought you were going to become so all goal posts moved.Free beds, tyres, water castles, airfryer and colonics.So authentic and so about your tribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just catching up.

Can all those ladies tie their hair up at Foodbank. I know they aren't working with food, still there's no need to have your hair out.

Omg she assembled everyone at the end of the shift at Foodbank and thanked them all for their efforts as though she was the organiser and not a volunteer herself.

she is hilarious!
Edited. We noticed the same thing!

And the end part when EL is leading the group and thanking everyone.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else catch the delightful little eye-contact moment between the foodbank guy and I think her name was Bec- one of the L’Oréal girls- when Emmy was getting someone (? Sue-Lyn, maybe?) to film her gushing over the YSL tub. I tried to get a screenshot but it was so fleeting I couldn’t get the timing. But omg it was perfect

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.