Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
100% she wanted to film his reaction to the upcoming surprise. It's blindingly obvious to all of us that Sage is uncomfortable being filmed, yet his own mother completely overlooks that because her need for content trumps his need for privacy and stability. It was said above, and I will reiterate - what a cunt.

Her spiel about Sage "seeing the error of how ways" made me so angry. Her just turned 11 year old child has a melt down and she turns him into the bad guy. No, Emmy, this is all on you. You goaded and prodded him about the big surprise until his anxiety became too much and he lost it. This is a kid struggling with weight issues, low self esteem, parental neglect (hot tip Emmy, NOT from ALove), total instability in daily routine and of course, the pressure of being his mother's camera man and confidante. It's all too much.

I actually despise this troll like woman with every part of my being. Her downfall can't come quickly enough. For the sake of her children, I wish she would grant ALove full custody and then piss back off to Perth to join the circus.

Morning rant done. Happy Friday Tattlers 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 22

sharalandaah

Just caught up on her stories. The Camilla stuff is SO TACKY. I don’t get it. The dress she picked is the weirdest shape. Why does she want to be dressed like a sparkly sack? Why did she need Leah to drive her to this event? Can’t she afford an Uber or just drive herself? If Leah’s with her, who is minding the kids? Is Alove “house sitting” again? I thought maybe she was going out because it’s Alove’s night, but nope, the kids are all there at home. Why did she even have children? They don’t fit in with her desired lifestyle at all. Totally judging, but they’re still so young for her to be gone so multiple nights a week and every weekend.
omg yes this!! I don’t like to Mum-shame or define women solely by their status as mothers and blah blah but the whole ‘last-minute invite to a fancy event’ thing, my first thought seeing it was like ‘wait so who’s gonna watch the kids’ bcs i for one could not arrange last minute babysitting as readily as she seems able to?!
And nor would I want to. I don’t like changing things up on my son (who’s round Vida’s age) like that. For EL’s kids these are still the first few months after their parents’ separation and their Dad moving out, it’s a massively tender time of transition and upheaval for them. A time where they need consistency and secure attachment. Follow-through from their caregivers. She seems to have had several of these last minute invite things lately and I just imagine the kids anticipating a night in with Mum then the plan changing on them suddenly- they must feel so unsure about everything. Like EL maaaaaybe the period immediately following a de-facto divorce (which has itself followed two years of lockdowns, remote learning and general stress in Melb) is NOT the time to be trying to turbo-charge one’s fledgling ‘media’ career by making appearances at any and every event you can get to? Families have seasons and in this one right now your kids super need you to be there for them.

• Heart

icouldsizedown

What a vile disgusting mother she is belittling her son like that and his father. Wow just wow. Lazylou when you read this maybe take note that your son sitting there wearing the $2 santa hat first thing in the morning should be telling you that your son is hurting - the small insignificant $2 hat means the world to him cause it’s from HIs dad. You are not funny with all that nervous giggles you are sick.
What an arse wipe she is.
Yep I think I understand why Aaron indulges her so much. That little jab from sage made her entire face change, she wanted to be nasty and hurt him back. Her ego is that fragile that she can’t let a comment from her child go. Imagine the ugliness if Aaron ever dares to defy her or set boundaries.

• Angry
  • Sad

veganchickenwings

omg did you actually a) figure out what building Aaron is living in (!) and b) look up and READ its owners’ corp rules (!!) ?? We all love a snark but that’s next level… you might need a new hobby
As others have stated, if you know the area it’s easy enough to figure out and I was genuinely curious to know if they were allowed in the pool without being in the company of the primary resident. It’s also a fairly small document and only took a few minutes to scroll through before moving on with my day 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Limpy Love

VIP Member
The reason he left her is because she is and always has been a self-absorbed, selfish c*nt.
End of story

• Heart
If I have calculated everything correctly the total cost for the kids beds (including base, bedhead and matress) is $7,221.00.
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK???!?

But sure m8, it’s not a “paid partnership” or anything……….. :rolleyes: These people are so horribly entitled and completely out of touch.

EmmyLou, by your own admission, Aaron does not like you. Aaron made you feel like shit. Of course you can be amicable, but for the love of god get out of his face. Is Aaron constantly finding excuses to pop round or inviting you out for family dinners etc? Thought not. Just stop. This is a one way street.

It seems like you have more “family time” since the split (maybe if you’d prioritised them earlier, things might be different?). The kids need stability and they need you to model healthy, separate lives. Aaron is more than capable taking care of the kids. He’s been doing it for years.

• Heart

Whiskers1

VIP Member
What.....in the living hell....is going on here?
I think this has done me in.
I shan't ever recover 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20211209-220058_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
“Perfect. What a perfect Sunday!”. Really??? Being apart from your kids all day, attending a game of basketball on your own purely to grab some selfies with people who aren’t your mates, invading your ex’s personal space while he has custody and then dropping a few hundred dollars to “get dinner for everybody” because you’re a food superhero and need to rescue people with restaurant meals and school lunches and snacks. PERFECT Sunday. (y)

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Five kids around the same age as Sage aren't going home tonight and this fuckwit is shaming her son on his birthday on SM.

What a great idea to buy a family membership to the basketball.
You're welcome!!

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Emmylou. You can’t go one day without slagging Sage off? It’s his birthday. We don’t need to know that you caused him to have a massive tantrum. Then super mama had to call Alove over to fix the situation. Way to ruin his birthday.
Just came here to talk about what I just read on her stories. I felt so sad for Sage. If she can't handle him now, just wait until secondary school. Of course she would have filmed it but she obviously didn't look too good in how she dealt with the situation.

Also, Emmylou, I think tonight we are all holding our kids a little more closely tonight after that complete and utter tragedy in Tasmania today. Not shaming them on a public forum.

• Heart

Limpy Love

VIP Member
It's amazing isn't it.
For years her children have been the least important thing in her life now finally when Limpy grew a set she is making herself out to be Earth Mother.
She should donate herself to science because she certainly is unique.

• Haha

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

Poor Sage. If he is so anxious and worked up about the surprise, TELL HIM where you are going. Don't let it escalate to the point of needing to call your ex partner. I am an adult who hates surprises. My friends organised a surprise for my 30th and I knew I should be grateful but in the lead up to the night, my anxiety was out of control. And I'm a grown up who understands how to regulate emotions, not a child with a mother who does nothing without a motive behind it.

• Heart
Actual images of Sage wishing he could disappear in real life…
You could tell how much he just wanted her to put the fucking phone away! He saw he was in the background and deliberately got out of the shot.

Emmylou, honey, we know you read here. Sage told us you wake up early and spend hours scrolling through your phone, so hi! Please give your eldest child a choice. Have an off-camera conversation with him and ask him how he feels about being filmed and having his life broadcast to total strangers on the internet. If he says he hates it, please put your children ahead of your own selfish pursuit of fame and fortune and whatever else you’re chasing. It’s honestly so repulsive and it’s making anyone with kids (and probably anyone without kids!) feel very uncomfortable. He’s your CHILD for fuck’s sake - not a prop, not an actor, not content, and not a performing monkey. Let him have his privacy.

• Heart

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Can she pick a voice tone and stick to it?
It's either "fuckin' yo yo, ya Mumma here and everythin' is sooo ya know ya know bewdiful etcetc"
Or she has her most very special presenters voice - where she still can't pronounce anything correctly 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19