Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord!!🤷‍♀️

Now she is looking for a "largish outdoor umbrella"?🤷‍♀️

As opposed to an indoor one? 🤣🤣

Also, the more lights and decorations she buys would mean the more time Limpy would need to be at the sty putting them up.
I see you LL 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand her price requirement for umbrellas. Are they for personal or for business? Doesn’t want to spend $1000 but also doesn’t want to get ones from Temple & Webster for $249???

Reactions: 4
I think the only time people 'gasp' at basketball games is in the movies when the hero of the story scores the winning goal and then everyone runs onto the court to hoist them onto their shoulders 🙄

I don’t understand her price requirement for umbrellas. Are they for personal or for business? Doesn’t want to spend $1000 but also doesn’t want to get ones from Temple & Webster for $249???
Her price requirement for the umbrellas is FREE. She’s happy for her “tribe” to drop a few hundred bucks on those pointless Lightstims, but then she thinks that kind of money is too much for her to pay for something herself. What a pig of a human.

Reactions: 19
I just watched her live. She wants to buy one instore as if she orders one online it probably won't arrive in time for Christmas.

So in other words Christmas day will be in the front yard.

I just watched her live. She wants to buy one instore as if she orders one online it probably won't arrive in time for Christmas.

So in other words Christmas day will be in the front yard.
Why doesn’t she just stretch out one of those yellow Size 14 Zoe Moss dresses? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Now she is looking for a "largish outdoor umbrella"?
Here's an idea Emmylou there's a thing called a computer you push the power key open up a thing called a bowser and type in what you need then you get up and get it up and get it yourself idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So people that originally followed ELL for her food content, recipes, more life style stuff and now bombarded with clothes, clothes, clothes every day ALL day. It’s like Constance Hall who got popular for her blogs/feminist Queen stuff and is now just selling clothes and crystals and deodorant!
When is the last time ELL put on a nice dinner or new recipe? You would think being the lead up to Christmas she would do something like that.

$89 from Mitre 10 “Market Umbrella” lol

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I still think this all bullshit.. there probz was NO game. Never heard of being able to register and join a club after registrations close and gradings complete. No way. And I've been a manager for years.
Umm strange there is no content of before or after the game. Even telling Sage how proud she is of him while looking at the camera. She really thinks she is amazing for waiting for her kids to decorate a tree. A change of mind decision after reading here.

Reactions: 3
So people that originally followed ELL for her food content, recipes, more life style stuff and now bombarded with clothes, clothes, clothes every day ALL day. It’s like Constance Hall who got popular for her blogs/feminist Queen stuff and is now just selling clothes and crystals and deodorant!
When is the last time ELL put on a nice dinner or new recipe? You would think being the lead up to Christmas she would do something like that.

$89 from Mitre 10 “Market Umbrella” lol
Wasnt she in Bunnings this morning??..Didnt look in the umbrella section?Didnt see these? She is something else!

Reactions: 6
EmmyLou never works to begin so she can't retire
Imagine what's going to happen when she realises she doesn't have any super saved up? (I mean, she might be getting financial advice and it may be under control..... ?) but I'm guessing with the random (and large) cash drops non stop, it's not sorted.

Imagine what's going to happen when she realises she doesn't have any super saved up? (I mean, she might be getting financial advice and it may be under control..... ?) but I'm guessing with the random (and large) cash drops non stop, it's not sorted.
I wonder that too. How set for life is she?

I tried to work out her Bunnings Christmas haul but couldn't find the items.

Like a lot of people I find December through to say Easter an expensive time and I really watch what I spend. As it's a mixture of bills, celebrations etc.

Reactions: 3
I wonder that too. How set for life is she?

I tried to work out her Bunnings Christmas haul but couldn't find the items.

Like a lot of people I find December through to say Easter an expensive time and I really watch what I spend. As it's a mixture of bills, celebrations etc.
Not for her apparently, spend, spend, spend non stop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.