Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to work out how she managed to get an invitation to that party and now it makes sense.
The interior designer is not her friend, she is nothing more than a someone who has done freebies for shout outs!!
Actually reinforces and highlights that she really doesn’t have ANY friends if the only friend event she has posted and shared is as a plus one with her interior designer/business interest.
No xmas lunches/drinks with any day yo day girlfriends.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can she pick a voice tone and stick to it?
It's either "fuckin' yo yo, ya Mumma here and everythin' is sooo ya know ya know bewdiful etcetc"
Or she has her most very special presenters voice - where she still can't pronounce anything correctly 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually reinforces and highlights that she really doesn’t have ANY friends if the only friend event she has posted and shared is as a plus one with her interior designer/business interest.
No xmas lunches/drinks with any day yo day girlfriends.
Next story will be catching up with Charlotte. The one non sibling, non employee person in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Next story will be catching up with Charlotte. The one non sibling, non employee person in her life.
What happened to that family they spent virtually the whole weekend once, picnic in the parks and then we've never seen them again?!

Remember the time they had the Cachia's over for a BBQ and S and J looked too scared to touch or eat anything 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I refuse to go back and listen but did Emmy say she was having 3 colonics in 3 days?

If that is the case, surely a healthier diet would be a better option?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Needs therapy to deal with her issues more than all her ‘quick’ fixes that will never work.

Reactions: 5
She’s really REALLY oversharing today. Colonics, toilet calls …. They really are being a bit gross. Cos it’s so relateable.

Reactions: 5
She’s really REALLY oversharing today. Colonics, toilet calls …. They really are being a bit gross. Cos it’s so relateable.
Obviously doesn’t know how to handle herself not only with employees/staff but with people. Zero boundaries. Her employees are NOT friends. She doesn’t seem to understand that.

They must hate when they’re trying to work and she rocks up to the warehouse to muck around.

I refuse to go back and listen but did Emmy say she was having 3 colonics in 3 days?

If that is the case, surely a healthier diet would be a better option?
I don’t get it. I don’t understand much about colonics, but she was out late eating and drinking last night and now she’s sitting eating a tin full of chocolates (and whining like a three year old)…and then going out to have her bowels cleaned? Isn’t that counterintuitive?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
FYI
"I've got too much cupboards" translates to "I've got too many wardrobes"

I'm nearly ashamed that I'm fluent in LL language.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So.. was that her telling us she got laid last night?! Is that what I heard? Bound to happen eventually!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.