Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmy “we never get to go out ever…… we just work together”

Also Emmy- takes her sister to lunch every second day, has dinner with her on the days in between and went to dinner with her at Rockpool in recent months.

But no. You and bubs never get to go out together. 🖕🏻
I noticed how she zoomed in on bubba's handbag so we could see the engagement ring is back on bubba's finger. Clearly reads here.

Why is she attending an event for a brand that doesn’t make clothes in her size? I could be wrong, but last I checked rocky rafaela only stocks up to a size 12
I thought the exact thing! Talk about a fish out of water!

More to the point, why is she wearing a beach moo moo to a cocktail party/fashion parade?
It's that horrid Camiila caftan she bought last week or the week before - I think it was $650 (silk).

Reactions: 9
Woahhh, so I just watched the dance and party video. I must say, I am rather impressed by that whole 40th- just the sheer size of the production- how on earth did she pull that off?! At the time she would surely have had a following of something like 80k tops… but it’s like the sort of over-the-top event an actually kinda famous, and/or very wealthy, person might have. How did she do it?!
People had to pay to go from memory...

Reactions: 6
Woahhh, so I just watched the dance and party video. I must say, I am rather impressed by that whole 40th- just the sheer size of the production- how on earth did she pull that off?! At the time she would surely have had a following of something like 80k tops… but it’s like the sort of over-the-top event an actually kinda famous, and/or very wealthy, person might have. How did she do it?!
If I remember correctly, she went to New York to learn the dance?

The lady in the green jacket’s facial expressions say it all!
Haha yes! They do have matching Louis Vuitton bags.

Why is she attending an event for a brand that doesn’t make clothes in her size? I could be wrong, but last I checked rocky rafaela only stocks up to a size 12
Yeah it is hardly a size inclusive brand. EL did wear one of their tops, so she must be able to fit into the largest size.

People had to pay to go from memory...
They did indeed. I can't remember how much it was though.

Reactions: 4
“And tonight I’m wearing a recycled Ken Done bed sheet from the 1980’s! I’ve sized down from a queen to a double, and turned it inside out and back to front! ALove used to love sleeping on this bed sheet, but now he can’t even afford his own bed sheets without me, so I brought him Kmart ones, and I’m wearing this one to dinner!”
8873E734-BE75-4275-9195-A5B0E3E7193A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Hi Emmy

Thanks for confirming Phil (who obviously hates you) is still around and the engagement ring is back. Cheers 👍

Also, I think you missed the mark a tad with the dress code as once again you look ridiculous and the faces of the other guests confirm that.

There's as saying that slips my mind at the moment but it got something to do with lipstick and pigs.

On another note, I'm having serious concerns about "Bub" and the fact that she is spending so much time with Emmy.
I would rather mow the lawn, have a pap smear and get a tooth removed than spend so much time with Loony Lou.
Where are her friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“And tonight I’m wearing a recycled Ken Done bed sheet from the 1980’s! I’ve sized down from a queen to a double, and turned it inside out and back to front! ALove used to love sleeping on this bed sheet, but now he can’t even afford his own bed sheets without me, so I brought him Kmart ones, and I’m wearing this one to dinner!”View attachment 925497
Oh my gosh I think I am in love with you
This is *gold*

Nothing says ‘body positivity influencer’ like frothing all over an event for a brand that is absolutely the opposite of size-inclusive!

Also, whilst it’s fun observing the fellow guests’ reactions to our LL, the entire thing and everybody there just looks so tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yeah it is hardly a size inclusive brand. EL did wear one of their tops, so she must be able to fit into the largest size.

Wasn't it over $100 for the tickets?

It all makes more sense though now as she would never have been able to throw a party and have just friends attend.

“And tonight I’m wearing a recycled Ken Done bed sheet from the 1980’s! I’ve sized down from a queen to a double, and turned it inside out and back to front! ALove used to love sleeping on this bed sheet, but now he can’t even afford his own bed sheets without me, so I brought him Kmart ones, and I’m wearing this one to dinner!”View attachment 925497
Also reminds me of bus/train seats 🤣

• Haha
@DaniBFitsHostage thank you for the laugh and the Ken Dome comparison. Good research!

Wasnt it over $100 for the tickets?

It all makes more sense though now as she would never have been able to throw a party and have just friends attend.
I think it was. It was so over the top and people even gave her presents. Someone you don't know personally and you had to pay to be there.

• Haha

It was around $250-$300 per ticket, alot of it was donated/collabed so she saw it as an opportunity to line her pockets

• Wow
Reactions: 8

I think it was $100 a ticket..or $150..

It was around $250-$300 per ticket, alot of it was donated/collabed so she saw it as an opportunity to line her pockets
Oh yes..it was about that much..crazy that people actually paid that much.

@DaniBFitsHostage thank you for the laugh and the Ken Dome comparison. Good research!

I think it was. It was so over the top and people even gave her presents. Someone you don't know personally and you had to pay to be there.
And she didnt even open the presents until 5 or 6 months later..

• Sick
Ok doing some digging lol the 40th Bday event was ticketed $120 each and it’s looks like it was on Chanel 10 or they have something to do with her series?

She’s also done some other events!! A 2 hour Instagram workshop with bestie Christian Hull for $55. A Christmas in July for $150 and who could forget the New York Trip (date TBA) postponed due to Covid!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Brilliance 😂

Absolute brilliance 😂👏❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn't it over $100 for the tickets?

For real? I always assumed that she paid people to come (kidding). I did think it was free though... yowsers!

I so desperately want to clap back at her for that horrible comment re ALove but I also quite desperately do not wish to be blocked.
It’s verging on the sort of comment a domestic abuser would make. It’s been said on here before, but if the gender roles were reversed there’d be an outcry. DV from females to their male partners is rare but it still exists and it’s just as terrible as any other form of DV.
As others have remarked, it’s blatantly ridiculous given ALove now HAS a job and earns his ‘own’ money. But, even if he didn’t- she has been upfront (even braggy) about his leaving his career to be a ‘full time stay at home Dad’ to enable her to launch her multi-hyphenate dreams. Non-financial contributions to a household (care labour, household admin, child rearing, cooking and cleaning, etc) are assessed as being equal to financial ones, at least for the purposes of property settlement post-separation. As wel they should be, because even if industrial capitalism doesn’t pay a wage for it, HOUSE WORK IS *WORK*
ALove has worked his arse off in that arena and continues to do so. Who picks up the slack and has the kids all these weekends she’s flaffing about attending events out of town or painting the kids’ bedrooms so they can’t possibly stay? How DARE she suggest he hasn’t even earned two dollars in his own right
100% this. I’ve commented about how this is financial abuse before here, but because she’s a woman she’s thinks she can get away with it and disguises it as female empowerment. She is disgusting and narcissistic. I feel bad for Alove, even after leaving her she still tries to walk all over him and try embarrass him to her followers online. If he didn’t give up his career and support her so much, she wouldn’t be where she is today. Considering where he rents his apt now, he is doing well finically now he is working again. She acts like she’s the only one who can pay for tit.

Someone else mentioned sharing her kids rooms online. That’s also gross. People can easily figure out where she lives, the layout of her house and it looks like her house isn’t securely gated. I feel sorry for her poor kids and their privacy.

Reactions: 14
Ok doing some digging lol the 40th Bday event was ticketed $120 each and it’s looks like it was on Chanel 10 or they have something to do with her series?

She’s also done some other events!! A 2 hour Instagram workshop with bestie Christian Hull for $55. A Christmas in July for $150 and who could forget the New York Trip (date TBA) postponed due to Covid!
Thank you! I didn't realise it was as much as that.

Poor Jo Hall didn't look like she wanted to be filmed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.