Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a vile disgusting mother she is belittling her son like that and his father. Wow just wow. Lazylou when you read this maybe take note that your son sitting there wearing the $2 santa hat first thing in the morning should be telling you that your son is hurting - the small insignificant $2 hat means the world to him cause itā€™s from HIs dad. You are not funny with all that nervous giggles you are sick.
What an arse wipe she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What a vile disgusting mother she is belittling her son like that and his father. Wow just wow. Lazylou when you read this maybe take note that your son sitting there wearing the $2 santa hat first thing in the morning should be telling you that your son is hurting - the small insignificant $2 hat means the world to him cause itā€™s from HIs dad. You are not funny with all that nervous giggles you are sick.
What an arse wipe she is.
Yep I think I understand why Aaron indulges her so much. That little jab from sage made her entire face change, she wanted to be nasty and hurt him back. Her ego is that fragile that she canā€™t let a comment from her child go. Imagine the ugliness if Aaron ever dares to defy her or set boundaries.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m more fucked off that she thinks she has any right to even attempt to use Auslan.

Stay the duck in your lane, witch.
It wasn't Auslan, EL was doing American sign language, in between the llamas she mentioned that she worked with someone in America.

EL needs to stop sharing her personal life online. No matter how tempting it is to get a comment in about who paid for a Santa hat.

Reactions: 10
I so desperately want to clap back at her for that horrible comment re ALove but I also quite desperately do not wish to be blocked.
Itā€™s verging on the sort of comment a domestic abuser would make. Itā€™s been said on here before, but if the gender roles were reversed thereā€™d be an outcry. DV from females to their male partners is rare but it still exists and itā€™s just as terrible as any other form of DV.
As others have remarked, itā€™s blatantly ridiculous given ALove now HAS a job and earns his ā€˜ownā€™ money. But, even if he didnā€™t- she has been upfront (even braggy) about his leaving his career to be a ā€˜full time stay at home Dadā€™ to enable her to launch her multi-hyphenate dreams. Non-financial contributions to a household (care labour, household admin, child rearing, cooking and cleaning, etc) are assessed as being equal to financial ones, at least for the purposes of property settlement post-separation. As wel they should be, because even if industrial capitalism doesnā€™t pay a wage for it, HOUSE WORK IS *WORK*
ALove has worked his arse off in that arena and continues to do so. Who picks up the slack and has the kids all these weekends sheā€™s flaffing about attending events out of town or painting the kidsā€™ bedrooms so they canā€™t possibly stay? How DARE she suggest he hasnā€™t even earned two dollars in his own right

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I so desperately want to clap back at her for that horrible comment re ALove but I also quite desperately do not wish to be blocked.
Itā€™s verging on the sort of comment a domestic abuser would make. Itā€™s been said on here before, but if the gender roles were reversed thereā€™d be an outcry. DV from females to their male partners is rare but it still exists and itā€™s just as terrible as any other form of DV.
As others have remarked, itā€™s blatantly ridiculous given ALove now HAS a job and earns his ā€˜ownā€™ money. But, even if he didnā€™t- she has been upfront (even braggy) about his leaving his career to be a ā€˜full time stay at home Dadā€™ to enable her to launch her multi-hyphenate dreams. Non-financial contributions to a household (care labour, household admin, child rearing, cooking and cleaning, etc) are assessed as being equal to financial ones, at least for the purposes of property settlement post-separation. As wel they should be, because even if industrial capitalism doesnā€™t pay a wage for it, HOUSE WORK IS *WORK*
ALove has worked his arse off in that arena and continues to do so. Who picks up the slack and has the kids all these weekends sheā€™s flaffing about attending events out of town or painting the kidsā€™ bedrooms so they canā€™t possibly stay? How DARE she suggest he hasnā€™t even earned two dollars in his own right
Very well said Sharalandaah, I think you'll find many of us in agreeance with you. Also I'm not a parent, but I do have close friends who are co-parenting with exes, some of those exes have behaved reprehensively at times and yet their co-parent would never trash talk them to the children, or insinuate they don't have enough money to support the kids etc. It's just such poor form to say that stuff publicly and in front of the kids, even those makeup artists who were there this morning. She really needs to pull herself together, her kids are getting older and they will be so aware of this stuff. She should be venting to her psychologist/therapist, not the poor kiddos and the general public.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think we need to stop sticking up for alove so much as well. He needs to grow a set and stop letting her walk all over him. He is part creating this environment thatā€™s going to see their kids need therapy for years.
AARON if youā€™re reading here, protect your kids from her deranged ways and set some damn boundaries

Reactions: 15
It wasn't Auslan, EL was doing American sign language, in between the llamas she mentioned that she worked with someone in America.

EL needs to stop sharing her personal life online. No matter how tempting it is to get a comment in about who paid for a Santa hat.
Whatever sign language it was, itā€™s not hers to perform. What benefit did that video have for the Deaf community?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think we need to stop sticking up for alove so much as well. He needs to grow a set and stop letting her walk all over him. He is part creating this environment thatā€™s going to see their kids need therapy for years.
AARON if youā€™re reading here, protect your kids from her deranged ways and set some damn boundaries
I find myself going back and forth between feeling incredibly frustrated at him for not doing more and feeling like any anger directed his way his verging on victim-blaming, since I think signs are ever more clearly pointing to EL being a borderline abusive partner.
In situations like that, what looks to the outside like somebody acting without agency or in the best interests of themselves or their kids etc, is actually a symptom and a result of the toxic relationship dynamic. I honestly think itā€™s probably huge he managed to leave at all in the first place.

Very well said Sharalandaah, I think you'll find many of us in agreeance with you. Also I'm not a parent, but I do have close friends who are co-parenting with exes, some of those exes have behaved reprehensively at times and yet their co-parent would never trash talk them to the children, or insinuate they don't have enough money to support the kids etc. It's just such poor form to say that stuff publicly and in front of the kids, even those makeup artists who were there this morning. She really needs to pull herself together, her kids are getting older and they will be so aware of this stuff. She should be venting to her psychologist/therapist, not the poor kiddos and the general public.
Yep my ex has been a right pig at times and never once did I trash talk him in front of our son (even tho he was only a toddler when we split so probably wouldnā€™t have understood much anyway). I never say so much as a negative word and I wonā€™t allow others to do so in my childā€™s presence either. Itā€™s hard but itā€™s just what ya gotta do!

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, first post :) Had to come join the fun.

They have a long history of no boundaries. Remember the last time they split and lived in the same house for years. She holds him captive and he has Stockholm syndrome.

The jibe about Sages santa hat this morning was so telling. It showed that all you "snarkers" have actually hit the nail on the head. I assuming she must pay him some child support and that is what she is referring too but hello the bloke works now, he got away from her and has his own life (ish). Sage is getting older - he sees the situation as it is. Pretty sad really.

Reactions: 9
Ah, I had to sign up after this mornings little efforts šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

seeing significantly how precarious a situation Alove is in - heā€™s never going to be free. Heā€™s going to spend the rest of the kids childhoods towing the line because if he doesnā€™t, knowing from personal experience, the kids will be made unavailable, the venom directed at him and the kids involved being told all sorts of stories. She showed today just how nasty she can be to a 10 year old. Itā€™s DV.
the only boundaries that can be here will need to be court appointed. And even then she will no doubt skirt them, and push the line.

the fact he left is a major miracle in itself! Proud of him for that. When he repartners hell will break loose.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just caught up on her stories.
Why does no one stop her?! She gets away with all this crap. Sheā€™s a horrible human being.

Reactions: 9
Omg that was REVOLTING!
Yes of course a 10 year old child had his shoes purchased by his mum. Heā€™s 10. He canā€™t buy them himself and he should not have grenades thrown at him like that! Sheā€™s a bleeping animal.
And poor ALove. Heā€™s a wet blanket and completely helpless, but heā€™s also been abused for years and must have such little self-worth.
EL is the problem here. She is honestly a monster. I saw that glint in her eyeā€¦ N-A-S-T-Y

Reactions: 22
Just caught up on her stories.
Why does no one stop her?! She gets away with all this crap. Sheā€™s a horrible human being.
I agree, in between the horrible behaviour towards her family and the gross tit she talks about on stories, she should have lost all of her brand deals ages ago. Do Woolies or garnier actually keep up with her? Not a good look to be affiliated with someone like that

Reactions: 8
Thank all of you for throwing light on how hard everything is for Aaron. I was getting so frustrated but she truly is a nasty piece of work. I think the giggling and snorting kind of hides how truly awful she is and it made me not consider how desperately bad living in that house is when EmmyLou is not happy or feels sheā€™s been slighted.

Brands donā€™t see is because of the giggling, the constant banging on about how confident and strong she is. Sheā€™s constantly on the sell that you need to catch the glimpses of her true personality among the millions of stories she spams through the day.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m 100% Team Sage.

This kid now gets a taste of freedom, privacy and genuine affection every week, and I hope it gives him a big voice. All he did this morning was call out her bullshit hypocrisy because SHE is on her phone 24/7ā€¦. and she came at him full throttle.

She is an emotional abuser and we should call it out without fear of being ā€œnamed and shamedā€ and set upon by her tribe of rabid, lonely fangirls.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Brands like Woolies and Garnier like her because she appeals to THEIR target audience. Iā€™m sure they think she is foul - but if she promotes them to her audience and it generates higher sales, her job is done.
Also, they get to tick a semi diversity box by being sooooo different and working with a fat, unpolished, single mama yo yo yo. So relatable!

Iā€™m 100% Team Sage.

This kid now gets a taste of freedom, privacy and genuine affection every week, and I hope it gives him a big voice. All he did this morning was call out her bullshit hypocrisy because SHE is on her phone 24/7ā€¦. and she came at him full throttle.

She is an emotional abuser and we should call it out without fear of being ā€œnamed and shamedā€ and set upon by her tribe of rabid, lonely fangirls.
THISSSSSSSSS šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.