Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg with all the c
Aaron misses their bed 😂 Sure, love.
Was that a queen size bed? There was no room for a bedside table on at least one side. The period blood art work is sitting behind the bed head? Did she say she was going to re-hang it?
arpet colour and period blood I'd be going totally neutral on the bedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd love to know how these reno's all came about.
a) Did she decide she was going to do this for her children and hunted around for gifted furniture?
b) Did she get offered gifted furniture so decided to paint the children's rooms?

Either option is putrid really and if she thinks that paint and new beds are going to be a hit with her children she really doesn't know them that well.
Kids don't really give a toss about these type of things other than the first time they see it and to be honest the rooms are pretty underwhelming.

Reactions: 10
Every single thing in her life is sponsored/a gifted deal. These kids aren’t going to know how to get *nice* things by saving up and buying them - they’ll just think everything is gifted.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
My goodness!
Miss AIMCO brand ambassador should know that gifted and sponsored are basically one and the same.
She’s genuinely one of the most problematic “influencers” and ew to the HSun for stroking her ego - although, she has influenced me to portion control, go for a walk and value my family.
Thanks ELoo. Giggle giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mentioned Paid partnership. #paid #endorsed #partnership.
lets keep her accountable. If it weren’t for these forums she would be lying through her teeth pretending she paid for all of it.

now on another note: Lazylou your kids finally have non second hand , curbside pick up furniture ; brand new bedrooms, please you have to actually dust, vacuum, tidy and wash bedding WEEKLY!!! Stay home one day cause it literally takes a day to tidy up bedrooms and home. Can’t be out having coffee catch up with Brad or by your lonesome everybday. Housework is unavoidable!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Mentioned Paid partnership. #paid #endorsed #partnership.
lets keep her accountable. If it weren’t for these forums she would be lying through her teeth pretending she paid for all of it.

now on another note: Lazylou your kids finally have non second hand , curbside pick up furniture ; brand new bedrooms, please you have to actually dust, vacuum, tidy and wash bedding WEEKLY!!! Stay home one day cause it literally takes a day to tidy up bedrooms and home. Can’t be out having coffee catch up with Brad or by your lonesome everybday. Housework is unavoidable!!
Nothing like a "quality linen" dress.
Maybe she rolled around on the carpet with the airtasker?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Aaron misses their bed 😂 Sure, love.
If I recall correctly, several years ago she was sleeping on a mattress on the floor, separate to Alove. It was a weird situation for a couple who were together at that point.

And giving Sage a king single but her daughters get regular singles is a bit unfair, isn’t it??

How rude to suggest she’s not being paid - thousands of dollars of free furniture in exchange for an ad is a payment. Also it speaks volumes that she would sooner buy herself a hideous LV purse or too small arrrrrge (aje) outfits before she’d ever willingly spend a cent on those children. They only ever get new stuff if it’s gifted

Reactions: 13
If I recall correctly, several years ago she was sleeping on a mattress on the floor, separate to Alove. It was a weird situation for a couple who were together at that point.

And giving Sage a king single but her daughters get regular singles is a bit unfair, isn’t it??
The quote about him missing the bed was so weird…I wonder if he watches all her crazy behaviour on Insta or if it would just give the poor guy PTSD? RE: Sage getting a bigger bed I think it makes sense because he taller, also isn’t he the oldest child? Makes sense to get him a larger bed that will last him longer before growing out of it?

HEAR HEAR!!

I don’t follow a heap of influencers, so I don’t necessarily have the greatest comparison point, but I can’t think of somebody else who seems as utterly devoid of values or deep purpose as she is.Like she literally stands for nothing. And even if, as the Herald Sun apparently has done, you characterise her as preaching ‘body positivity’- does getting a tummy tuck, the obsession with diet talk, and constantly crowing all about how easily you could ‘size down’, really a bodyposi influencer make?
Every actual body positive Insta account must be rolling in their grave right now. She’s so problematic. Just because she’s in a bigger body (which she constantly denies), does not make her body positive. She says so SO many triggering things about weight and food.

Reactions: 19
Agree, not a douche. But in any case, replace garnier with esmi and the point is still valid. She isn't even loyal to her own brand.
True she went on The Project and didn't even wear Zoe Gross - it's too ugly and not designer enough for Tv.

Reactions: 10
Ok. Just catching up.

As already mentioned. Free beds in exchange to promote the brand on Instagram is an ad and must be disclosed, don't be all sly and deceiving. Not disclosing gifts is misleading.

Why was airtasker guy vacuuming? Does he get an extra star on his review?

Also new sheets, quilt covers must be washed, not just pulled out the packet. She could have done the washing instead of going to the basketball.

There are so many plus size body confident influencers out there. That haven't had their gunt removed and don't squeeze into an aje 16.

One more thing that L'Oreal Foodbank felt like an ad, not out of the goodness of her heart. That as part of her paid ambassadorship she has to promote Foodbank. Don't get me wrong, I think Foodbank do amazing work, but is EL truly volunteering on her own accord?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The whole pork thing annoys me too. Aside from it being problematic, how could she agree to accept money knowing it doesn't align with her partners values?? (Assuming he is vegan for the animals not health reasons?) Just shows massive disrespect for him. Just another reason for him to bail.

• Heart
The whole pork thing annoys me too. Aside from it being problematic, how could she agree to accept money knowing it doesn't align with her partners values?? (Assuming he is vegan for the animals not health reasons?) Just shows massive disrespect for him. Just another reason for him to bail.
Didn’t Emmy Lou and her partner break up??

If I have calculated everything correctly the total cost for the kids beds (including base, bedhead and matress) is $7,221.00.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If I have calculated everything correctly the total cost for the kids beds (including base, bedhead and matress) is $7,221.00.
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL bleeping duck???!?

But sure m8, it’s not a “paid partnership” or anything……….. :rolleyes: These people are so horribly entitled and completely out of touch.

Reactions: 21
I was always curious about this. Obviously partners can have their own set of beliefs but the constant preparation of giant slabs of meat (who are it all) always struck me as bizarre. But who knows maybe he didn't care. She isn't that bright, given she is all about the cooking, she missed an opportunity to cater to the vegan/vego market with some of her recipes. Surely she made meals for Alove over the course of the relationship?

Maybe her high fat, high sugar, high dairy cooking turned him into a vegan.
It would me!🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I am a vegan (for the animals). My husband and kids are not vegan/vegetarian but we make the most ethical choices we can for them.
It is a very personal decision and I would never force my choice onto my family but I do expect them to respect it (as I respect theirs). To choose to accept money from something that is that complete opposite to my morals would really offend me and piss me off.

But it's not a paid partnership. duck off mate

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.