Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I think I've worked out why she grates on me so much, more than anyone else on the 'gram.
She has a certain socio-economic group that she targets and they gravitate toward her and she takes advantage of it by being "relatable" and the poor suckers are just not worldly enough to notice.
I hope that doesn't sound snobby, but the whole "oh mate, I'm fuckin' knackered, I've fuckin' you know, been so busy, you know, I bin cookin' an' shoppin', fuckin, what a day" giggle, giggle, baby voice, scrunch up nose, eat a pack of biscuits, routine does not appeal to anyone who would not spend their hard earned cash on Zoe Moss...... she sucks these poor people in, women who probably are flat out affording a decent facecare routine at the best of times, are easily swayed by her spruiking a facelight thing, because they feel like she's one of them.
So they go and Afterpay a dumb thing that won't work, they actually can't afford and old teapot struts off on her little pig trotters and spends their money in designer shops.
Can anyone else see the dysfunction in that??
She is, without a doubt, THE most problematic person on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Fair warning, this is gross. So don't read if eating.

Does anyone remember a video of her that Alove was filming, she was tipsy and crawling over a bed and saying to the camera about did Alove want to dip his fingers in emmylou's honey pot (or something like that)?

Sorry. I'll get my coat.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
On a positive note, I think the floral bikini actually looks quite nice on her, suits her colouring and the high waist is flattering.

The thing that shits me about EL is that she could so easily be a popular plus size influencer if she simply embraced her body and stopped pretending that she's a size 6. There is merit in her message "confidence is contagious." Unfortunately, she's not in the game to actually inspire and motivate other women, she's just there to fleece them.

Reactions: 22

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I’ve never had an influencer client so don’t take this as gospel. But I would say not a whole lot. There needs to be a nexus with income. I’d say most of what can be written off is your usual biz stuff - office, computer, marketing etc.
Surely a full length mirror could be a deduction!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
TL;DR warning ahead…

I may sound like a massive cow when I post about EmmyLou, but I don’t wish for relationships to finish and don’t feel glee that Aaron moved out. My issue with her has always been the way she speaks about him, about their relationship and how she constantly diminished him as a partner. If it was Aaron saying the same things and acting the same way people would be FURIOUS and definitely telling EmmyLou to get out of there.

Another issue I had is them fighting and living in such a tense state openly in front of their kids. The kids deserve better, they deserve to see each parent treat the other respectfully and to not be involved in the pressures and stresses. Don’t sugar coat life, but be a good role model for your kids. You don’t need to like each other but don’t drag your kids into your shit fights.

Another very telling thing is that he left while she was recovering from a pretty huge surgery - self inflicted but huge none the less. It seems that this was his breaking point. She still has to stick the boot in about her buying him a couch coz he isn’t able to.

Her “community” will prop her up, never mind. She’ll be told she’s strong and capable and amazing and all that other crap while ignoring the fact that she was the least present parent in that house for years. Prancing around her empty house like a new woman, claiming she’s learnt so much when she really hasn’t learnt anything at all.

Sorry for the novel :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The funniest part of all of this is that we’re speculating that their relationship has broken down based purely on the fact that she CLEANED HER HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS!!!! :ROFLMAO: I really hope the kids are okay, though. They’ve been collateral damage in her life for such a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17