Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That live was an abomination.

I think she's only sad cos she's lost her cameraman.
I hope Alove learns to wash his hair now, you could fry chips in it when he was living with her šŸ¤¢

Also, she has an "outfit of the week" doesn't she?
This week's is that godawful Brown bomber jacket.
Putrid.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice in her "it's me and Alove FFS" or whatever bullshit the teapot was spinning, she had to throw in "I bought him a couch" - still had to talk herself up.
God I do not see why this woman is inspiring to anyone.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else notice in her "it's me and Alove FFS" or whatever bullshit the teapot was spinning, she had to throw in "I bought him a couch" - still had to talk herself up.
God I do not see why this woman is inspiring to anyone.
That made no sense. They separated for 3 years I think it was before, but lived in the same house. It's not healthy.

Emmylou shouldn't use her platform to talk about Aaron. Her sister is separated or divorced with 3 kids. Call her.

I just can't stand toxic narcissistic people who act like they are not part of the problem.

Reactions: 12
That made no sense. They separated for 3 years I think it was before, but lived in the same house. It's not healthy.

Emmylou shouldn't use her platform to talk about Aaron. Her sister is separated or divorced with 3 kids. Call her.

I just can't stand toxic narcissistic people who act like they are not part of the problem.
Him moving out this time should be the biggest flag to EmmyLou. Heā€™s serious this time, the kids are older and more able to understand, theyā€™re at school so they donā€™t need a parent home more often than not. He found an independent job and moved, this isnā€™t just ā€œAaron and EmmyLouā€ anymore. Also? That should NOT be the defining feature of your relationship you idiot.

Jesus sheā€™s infuriating, Aaron probably wants EmmyLou to wake up a bit and she just plods along, business as usual.

Reactions: 3
Quote of the day "I'm small in the torso" when discussing her Zoe Moss playsuit and showing us all how she can zip it up herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just posted over on the Australian Influencers thread before reading that Emmywho has one of her very own! I was wondering why nobody was discussing this con artist over there. Now to catch up on all the news. šŸæ

They are going to need to do a case study on emmylouā€™s kids in a few years to understand the effects of them following their narc mother around, filming her like a little camera crew day in and day out. Itā€™s bizarre and super unhealthy. Shouldnā€™t it be the other way around??

Reactions: 16
I love the Iā€™m a full time mum and full time worker bit. Was waiting for her to throw that one about. Just more digs and put downs to Aaron. Sheā€™d hardly qualify as a part time worker. Swanning around at the market and now home cooking tonights dinner. Why IS SHE NOT AT WORK???

and that jumpsuit is hideous. The colour is pea soup vomit.

Reactions: 9
I love the Iā€™m a full time mum and full time worker bit. Was waiting for her to throw that one about. Just more digs and put downs to Aaron. Sheā€™d hardly qualify as a part time worker. Swanning around at the market and now home cooking tonights dinner. Why IS SHE NOT AT WORK???
Haha exactly my thought! Youā€™ve been out for breakfast, did some shopping and now standing around making dinner while some rando films you. Full time job?

I felt like even the fact that she was cooking (non-vegan) dinner for Aaron to serve to the kids was a bit weird. He was the primary care giver. He knows to feed his children dinner. I guess heā€™ll just cook something separate for himself then? šŸ™„

Reactions: 7

and that jumpsuit is hideous. The colour is pea soup vomit.
I skipped through but it doesn't surprise me her saying that.
She has never been full time anything other than loving herself sick. The fact she says that is insulting to all mums, whether single or not, who work full time.
Go away LL!

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m a full time worker - took kids out for breakfast now out for the second coffee this morning šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Imagine the conversation after the weekend at school? Sage what did you get up to on the weekend? The usual filmed my mum talking into her phone all day around the house, out the front of the house and at the markets.

Reactions: 9
Her comment about hoping Aaron ā€œgets the help and support he needsā€ was awful. Sheā€™s the one that needs help!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Aaaaaand please financially stretched. Yet has an EA to FILM HER!!! Not actually an EA to do real work just filming her cooking crap. The EA is now in place of Aaron. Lazylou is seriously nutso. She seems completely out of any useful content just back to her make up and dirty kitchen tutorials.
I guess she will spin their break up and try to monetise it somehow.

Her comment about hoping Aaron ā€œgets the help and support he needsā€ was awful. Sheā€™s the one that needs help!
Sheā€™s a narcissist- her world is perfect its everyone else that is the problem.

Reactions: 11
He got all the help he needed as soon as he walked out that door. The weight of the world would've lifted off him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine the conversation after the weekend at school? Sage what did you get up to on the weekend? The usual filmed my mum talking into her phone all day around the house, out the front of the house and at the markets.
Be fair, sheā€™s also filmed really important content like showing how to do up a zipper.

Sheā€™s on another planet. I canā€™t believe she gets someone to film her all day like this. Someone should have suggested a tripod on that four hour Catch live the other night.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Be fair, sheā€™s also filmed really important content like showing how to do up a zipper.

Sheā€™s on another planet. I canā€™t believe she gets someone to film her all day like this. Someone should have suggested a tripod on that four hour Catch live the other night.
LL's never lived if she doesn't realise that you can pull a playsuit or bodysuit across when you pee!!
No need for a tutorial from a green teletubby, thanks all the same! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nice to see she was more worried about putting the pasta in a pot that didn't have enough water in it then her marriage breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.