Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the wild this morning at the markets with the fam. Pointing out the wrapped treats to one of the girls. Can’t change spots.

Emnylou is so excited that she is in the Chemist Warehouse infomercial. I am guessing it's on morning TV? I'm at work at that time.

No chance of getting a WW deal as she is not tracking her snacks. I still think she should get a dietician to meal plan for her. That way she can have a balanced meal and learn to cook for reality not Insta.

Reactions: 3
Someone please inform me but is the way she pronounces “Tassal” correct? It annoys me how she says it haha I don’t know if it’s correct

Emnylou is so excited that she is in the Chemist Warehouse infomercial. I am guessing it's on morning TV? I'm at work at that time.

No chance of getting a WW deal as she is not tracking her snacks. I still think she should get a dietician to meal plan for her. That way she can have a balanced meal and learn to cook for reality not Insta.
There’s no way she would get paid to be in ads promoting WW. She’s clearly not trying to hide that she isn’t following it properly haha

Reactions: 1
Why can’t she try hello fresh??? Like influences are all over that and it’s like portion controlled????

Reactions: 4
TASSAL is an abbreviation for Tasmanian salmon so it should Tas-Sal not T-sal as she pronounces it.
She is just an ignorant bogan and its not the first time that LL hasnt bothered to research her product endorsements.

Reactions: 10

I know they aren’t dieticians but she did have advice from a personal trainer (remember that stage of her career? I wonder how the study is going) so she was weighing chicken breast and resenting the hell out of if. No dietician could convince her otherwise.

Her giggling, baby talk and face scrunching drive me up the wall. I bet she’s a raging witch off camera. The few glimpses we get are so telling, I just want the dirt on the real EmmyLou!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
know they aren’t dieticians but she did have advice from a personal trainer (remember that stage of her career? I wonder how the study is going) so she was weighing chicken breast and resenting the hell out of if. No dietician could convince her otherwise.
Oh yes! At the beginning of this year wasnt she studying to be a personal training and training out the front of her house and leaving her towels on the wall that she shares with her neighbour?

Maybe she'll benefit from eating 6 small meals a day. That will stop her from eating all the large portions plus snacks.

Her giggling, baby talk and face scrunching drive me up the wall. I bet she’s a raging witch off camera. The few glimpses we get are so telling, I just want the dirt on the real EmmyLou!
Me too. I think she'll be a very hard person to live with.

Reactions: 2
TASSAL is an abbreviation for Tasmanian salmon so it should Tas-Sal not T-sal as she pronounces it.
She is just an ignorant bogan and its not the first time that LL hasnt bothered to research her product endorsements.
yeh I was wondering, it’s like she’s trying to say it in a posh way but adds “fkn” every 3rd

Why can’t she try hello fresh??? Like influences are all over that and it’s like portion controlled????
I guess her whole thing is her crappy cooking, so to have it prepared by someone else wouldn't show her "content" anymore

Reactions: 2
LL will never lose weight!!
Instead of having gunt removing surgery maybe she should've had her lips sewn together instead?
That would be the only thing that would stop her putting her face in the trough. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.