Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This - there’s no one around her. So very sad.
So she's just assuming this a fight/temp split? For a few months? To go and rent a place etc that's pretty serious hardly temporary but someone said they had doe this before. It will never change or get better .. different for me as we'd been marrried 18 years and no splits or breaks maybe that why not one is coming to sit with her as she's told them it's just temporary? She's also either not affected or putting ona brave face.. I cried for months!

Reactions: 4
I hope Aaron and the kids had a great weekend together.

I’m still unpacking yesterday’s live. Wow.

“She couldn't afford everything he wanted to do to try and be happy”. What does this even mean?! I know we only see snippets, but their finances are so effed up. What could he possibly want? She throws tens (hundreds?) of thousands of dollars at things to make her happy, but nothing for him? They’re a family, it should be their money! He cares for the kids while she’s off doing whatever and spending up big.

I’m all for ambition, but where does it end? She’s got three beautiful children getting older by the second. She’s off pursuing pipe dream after pipe dream, at the expense of her family. Imagine the house and life for her family she could have built instead of wasting all their money on all these bizarre vanity projects. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 9
Imagine sacrificing your family life for the ambition of being an influencer.. not a doctor or anything...

Reactions: 10
I don't get the car thing either. Are they that financially stretched that they can't afford 2 cars? I only know people who share one car due to finances.

Emmylou with her sponsored car. She had that highlight up for ages about her old car breaking down and she had to walk the kids to school, took photos of her self googling how to fix the car.

Reactions: 1
I don't get the car thing either. Are they that financially stretched that they can't afford 2 cars? I only know people who share one car due to finances.

Emmylou with her sponsored car. She had that highlight up for ages about her old car breaking down and she had to walk the kids to school, took photos of her self googling how to fix the car.

Reminds of when the second hand washing machine broke down and they were googling how to fix it. Tummy tuck, new recovery armchair (or rented) and a red light healing device for EmmyLou but we're not replacing the washing machine?
If the kids go to the closest primary school, it's a 6 minute walk! They don't need to drive there EmmyLou!

I hope Aaron and the kids had a great weekend together.

I’m still unpacking yesterday’s live. Wow.

“She couldn't afford everything he wanted to do to try and be happy”. What does this even mean?! I know we only see snippets, but their finances are so effed up. What could he possibly want? She throws tens (hundreds?) of thousands of dollars at things to make her happy, but nothing for him?
I've been wondering what "she" couldn't afford that would make him happy too. Obviously she spends any amount on what makes her happy - tummy tuck etc. I'm wondering if wanted to go to university or some type of retreat.

Reactions: 3
How very sad of all the possibilities after Victoria’s lockdown and all the dates and catch ups we had with mates and family she is back at Braaaads Canteen kiosk at the market. It must be her comfort and safety zone. Terrible, she is truely lonesome and very much on her own. Not a mate nor a family member to share Sunday with. She should’ve been more grateful to Aaron being with her.

As someone mentioned up thread - family of 5 and no second car. Irrespective of living so close to the city neither her or Aaron work in the city so cannot justify having one car cause neither one trams or cycles in to work. As a Port resident if one partner works in the City they justify having one car as they utilise tram, bike or walking to work.

all the dollars she spends they would’ve had enough to buy a small secondhand car. But im guessing as they both had NO car to begin with they see achievements with the one they share.
Remember when Aaron had to catch the bus to take the kids to school? Her sole family car broke and she took the plates into vic roads. Some may feel for Aaron but he really didn’t provide either. Where is his contribution????? Why does he have no car???

Reminds of when the second hand washing machine broke down and they were googling how to fix it. Tummy tuck, new recovery armchair (or rented) and a red light healing device for EmmyLou but we're not replacing the washing machine?
If the kids go to the closest primary school, it's a 6 minute walk! They don't need to drive there EmmyLou!

I've been wondering what "she" couldn't afford that would make him happy too. Obviously she spends any amount on what makes her happy - tummy tuck etc. I'm wondering if wanted to go to university or some type of retreat.
How many fat retreats has she been on . Thailand and the twice to Torquay.

Last edited:
I’m not sure what looking glass she’s looking through, but you are not at all cute Emmylou 🤮

• Haha
She also spent around 20k for that women’s retreat networking thingo on Richard Branson’s Nekka Island. Then flew on to New York for 10 days or so, that’s the trip where she did a live claiming to be suicidal. She has spent astronomical amounts of money on herself , I just can’t fathom how she wasted so much !
Hideous creature 😩

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What surgery gets rid of upper abdominal flab?

😱 she looks completely ridiculous! There’s obviously a reason that they recommend surgery as the final step in a weight loss journey because she looks waaaay out of proportion having it done already
It actually really accentuates how big her middle belly is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

What happened to that car that was given to her then? And did she really spend $3000 on pink handbags? That's insane!

What happened to that car that was given to her then? And did she really spend $3000 on pink handbags? That's insane!
I think it was only loaned to her and then she ended up buying it once the contract expired.

Ad for the designer bags. I think they are fakes from dhgate. She bought them to try and look rich.

Reactions: 1
It's very telling, now that Melbourne has opened up, that EmmyLou doesn't have anyone to visit or invite over. I wouldn't invite her over (or visit her) if she was going to film everything in the privacy of my own home.
I thought yesterday was the cheat day 🤡

😱 she looks completely ridiculous! There’s obviously a reason that they recommend surgery as the final step in a weight loss journey because she looks waaaay out of proportion having it done already
Argh. She just thinks she is the cutest, tiniest, petitest, adorablest little thing ever.
* Note: I know they’re not all real words but this witch kills me.

• Haha
Argh. She just thinks she is the cutest, tiniest, petitest, adorablest little thing ever.
* Note: I know they’re not all real words but this witch kills me.
Just add sexy and hot and I think we've got them covered.
Such a shame that her partner of over 10yrs doesn't agree with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is asking where this get up is from? She looks like female Danny Divito.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.