Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so you're the administrator here and in charge of what people say? I would love to see what you look like. Must be so nice to hide behind your phone. What a coward and a pathetic bully you are. People have a right to disagree about various points. So no one can disagree with you in your life? You're such an ugly spirit.
This isn’t we adore the Lazylou page. Perhaps create your own forum of we ‘bow down to the crazylou, Lazylou’ page. Move on.

Yikes man that just came up full frontal. Scare warning alert required.

Reactions: 8
Oh so you're the administrator here and in charge of what people say? I would love to see what you look like. Must be so nice to hide behind your phone. What a coward and a pathetic bully you are. People have a right to disagree about various points. So no one can disagree with you in your life? You're such an ugly spirit.
People can agree to disagree but there is absolutely no need to start name calling a fellow snarker. You devalue your argument when you do that.

Reactions: 8
This isn’t we adore the Lazylou page. Perhaps create your own forum of we ‘bow down to the crazylou, Lazylou’ page. Move on.

Yikes man that just came up full frontal. Scare warning alert required.
Who said I adore her??? I simply said that she was fat shaming. Why say "I am not fat shaming", if the next sentence is a blatant fat shame?! Call it what it is. If you do something, just own it. But why deny the very thing you are obviously doing. Yeah she is fat. I have said it myself. So yeah I fat shamed her. But I own it. Calling someone here out on their BS, doesn't mean I like Emmylou. I find her disgraceful. But the more I read these comments, I am also finding a whole bunch of you pretty abhorrent too. So none of you have ever had a cluttered kitchen? How is having a cluttered kitchen, filthy? It's like your trying to nit pick at anything because you have run out of substantial things to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who said I adore her??? I simply said that she was fat shaming. Why say "I am not fat shaming", if the next sentence is a blatant fat shame?! Call it what it is. If you do something, just own it. But why deny the very thing you are obviously doing. Yeah she is fat. I have said it myself. So yeah I fat shamed her. But I own it. Calling someone here out on their BS, doesn't mean I like Emmylou. I find her disgraceful. But the more I read these comments, I am also finding a whole bunch of you pretty abhorrent too. So none of you have ever had a cluttered kitchen? How is having a cluttered kitchen, filthy? It's like your trying to nit pick at anything because you have run out of substantial things to say.
EL gives us more than enough substantial content to snark on. There is no need for nitpicking here. You aren’t being held in this thread against your will though. Bye!

Reactions: 7
What I look like? Okaaaayyyyy

Reactions: 1
Girlfriend go take a nap... and calm down

Fat shaming is very different to commenting about why her stomach is still as round as a beach ball after a tummy tuck.. I didn't throw any insults...

Yes I hate dirty kitchens too.. you don't.. big deal!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
On a positive note, I think the floral bikini actually looks quite nice on her, suits her colouring and the high waist is flattering.

The thing that shits me about EL is that she could so easily be a popular plus size influencer if she simply embraced her body and stopped pretending that she's a size 6. There is merit in her message "confidence is contagious." Unfortunately, she's not in the game to actually inspire and motivate other women, she's just there to fleece them.

Reactions: 22
Why did she need to ring around about basketball for Sagey, why didn’t she talk to her bestie SC and Maddog who is involved in the sport .... surely they could have helped her 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
People can agree to disagree but there is absolutely no need to start name calling a fellow snarker. You devalue your argument when you do that.
hahahaha all people do here is name call!!! That's hilarious. So suddenly there are lines of decency?

I think I needed a trigger warning :ROFLMAO: Literally need a minute or two to regain my breath (not even joking!)
Can you imagine what those poor kids must get subjected to daily...... what must the Mums at school think 🤔 😂😂😂
Not sure what's worse for kids coming over for a playdate, her parading around with her hangers on show or Cachia's minora and majora hanging on the wall.

At least there was no spiders legs poking out of her bikini line, we should be thankful for small mercies.

• Haha
On a positive note, I think the floral bikini actually looks quite nice on her, suits her colouring and the high waist is flattering.

The thing that shits me about EL is that she could so easily be a popular plus size influencer if she simply embraced her body and stopped pretending that she's a size 6. There is merit in her message "confidence is contagious." Unfortunately, she's not in the game to actually inspire and motivate other women, she's just there to fleece them.
Well said!!👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
🥴🥴🥴

let’s keep the snark to EL and not each other

Can you imagine what those poor kids must get subjected to daily...... what must the Mums at school think 🤔 😂😂😂
Not sure what's worse for kids coming over for a playdate, her parading around with her hangers on show or Cachia's minora and majora hanging on the wall.

At least there was no spiders legs poking out of her bikini line, we should be thankful for small mercies.
omg you win the internet today 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.