Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What, and I cannot stress this enough, THE duck IS THIS??!?!
Poor AJE. Wonder if they will reshare on their Instagram. It’s a great look! 🤣🤣🤣😄

All I can see today is eyebrows…
Yep crazy eyebrows today! With the crazy mouth - Duromine does that to your speech. It’s basically speed for diabetes and those that need to lose weight.

She’s taking the piss with these dresses isn’t she? Her and the sister are like a comedy duo talking up the greatness of these cheap dressess. “Look it’s stretchy, it’s colourful, it’s good for a throw on , its this that and the other”.
FACT: Its UGLY. Full stop.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker and first time poster 👋🏻 but was anyone as shocked as I was with her new Aje purchases today? I literally almost spat my coffee out I was so mortified!
Not only did it look terrible but I thought she was a bit financially stretched? Must be spending some of the money coming through from her Wish face lights

Reactions: 7
Good lord! She looks like a smashed up prawn 🦐
Top heavy and beady eyes.
Not a good look

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok I’m not a skinny Minnie myself but I didn’t just drop $20k on a tummy tuck! I think she needs to get back under the knife they have left the top half of it 😂 this outfit? In public? I think there needs to be a time where us 40 ish year olds need to retire the romper. Not a good look! 😫
I"m seriously gobsmacked at this outfit! And a tummy tuck??? What a joke.

Reactions: 6
Well I was originally coming here to say whoever did those eyebrows should be ashamed of themselves.
However, that is the least of her worries after seeing the latest outfit.
Absolutley and totally the worst thing I have EVER seen her wear and she worn a lot of ghastly outfits.
Surely she is taking the piss??
And as for the spending and eating out its nothing more than an "up yours, Aaron".
What a despicable and unbalanced human she is and its about time her tribe woke up to her.
Also, all the gunt removal has done is move her fat upwards as she looks bigger than she ever has. 🤣🤣
Well done LL, money well spent 👍

Reactions: 11
My god EL. Just because you got your gunt cut off doesn’t mean you can prance around in that Aje outfit 😱

Reactions: 5
How much of what she spends can she write off on tax as an “influencer” I’m not one nor would I ever desire to be one so have no idea?

Reactions: 1
She paid $390 to look like that! This is how the clothes look when you wear the correct size:

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 4.48.39 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 4.50.41 pm.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also loved the comment about the size of the blazer - size 20 but I like to wear it oversized. I doubt it. Nothing wrong with dressing for the size you are, not the size you wish to be, but it really highlights her vanity sizing.

Blazers are outerwear too - meaning you need actually clothes underneath! Agree with the earlier comment, I thought she was in compression Spanx post surgery 😂

Reactions: 12
Omg that Aje outfit. Was she seriously going to wear that out in public? It looked like shapewear on her! I don't think she is their demographic.
Omg I though that was her underwear /girdle thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much of what she spends can she write off on tax as an “influencer” I’m not one nor would I ever desire to be one so have no idea?
I’ve never had an influencer client so don’t take this as gospel. But I would say not a whole lot. There needs to be a nexus with income. I’d say most of what can be written off is your usual biz stuff - office, computer, marketing etc.

Reactions: 1
Everything about that outfit is wrong
It’s the same colour as her skin tone which doesn’t work
The shorts don’t fit her properly and are tight in places and baggy in others
I’m half her size and it wouldn’t look good on me either. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should

it’s just all wrong

Reactions: 8
I’ve never had an influencer client so don’t take this as gospel. But I would say not a whole lot. There needs to be a nexus with income. I’d say most of what can be written off is your usual biz stuff - office, computer, marketing etc.
Surely a full length mirror could be a deduction!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure what to even say? I’m speechless at that outfit….. there’s been some beauties but this is next level.
This woman is manic…. It’s like a train crash and I can’t look away. The mood swings, the hustling, the spending, more hustling ,the expert on everything….. She’s so delusional, getting worse by the day but I can’t stop watching 🙈😂

Out for “a morning of indulgence” - wasn’t aware that she had stopped stuffing her face or spending money on herself at any point over the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.