Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RentLife

Chatty Member
Would the artwork have been given to her for the 40th??
I just went back and listened. She's had that artwork for 3 years.

It's all too hard to sell her clothes. So she's going to sell them at her warehouse when things open up.

Last edited:

Van

Next guy she meets i hope is a serious narcissist just like her with a bigger ego. That will bruise her massive ego.

If you haven’t noticed we aren’t staying home we’ve BEEN home. Maybe move on and get off socials if going out offends you. Hibernate and we will see you on the other side.
hard agree on the last part. Not EL biggest fan but if she’s double vaccinated? Then let her go out. We’ve suffered enough for 2 years lockdown, as long as people as doing the right thing then we should be able to enjoy just living life normally again.

jfm88

Not to snark on kids but in this photo you can tell all the kids have her build.. it's such a shame she doesn't model healthy consistent eating.. not like some crazy weight obsessed influencers but juat a normal active person...
Not surprising with the amount of cheese she piled into (and top of) her "great midweek meal" mac and cheese

RentLife

Chatty Member
She calls him a stay at home dad which isn’t necessarily true. He basically worked for her videoing her all day and also for Zoe Moss. I doubt he ever got paid 😂
I think he did a lot at Zoe Moss setting up all the racks, packing orders, unpacking deliveries. She filmed a lot of the setting up of the warehouse. Not sure if she ended up moving the stock to a third party logistics.

Not to snark on kids but in this photo you can tell all the kids have her build..
Aaron is quite solid build too.

hotpussy

VIP Member
Defactos have 2 years from the date of separation to formalise their financial separation. Looks like he has a real job so she likely won't have to pay him spousal maintenance to live in the luxury surrounds he was accustomed to :ROFLMAO:

I agree with the person who said we all saw this coming. Just like Jaryd, Aaron was emasculated and demeaned to her "community" for years. The guy wasn't given the chance to have his own identity and it's no wonder if he struggles with his mental health - it was all about her.
Hope it was worth it EL 👏
Spousal maintenance is only one issue and not compulsory at all unlike a court mandated child support. This is small change compared the assets and their split.. business, cars, homes.. that's when the negotiating starts. If they have the kids 50/50 and earn their own incomes then the spousal maintance and child support is a Non issue. The assets are!

RentLife

Chatty Member
I think she's trolling with the wraps. Are the kids being home schooled? I'm confused, are schools back?

There's nothing wrong with going up a size. The jacket wasn't oversized, it is a better fit. Emmylou has a solid build. She needs a larger size for the width.

RentLife

Chatty Member
Obviously she goes down a size in bins as well.
This made me laugh so much.

I agree! She said they were cleaning out the shed but it's more than that. And all during lockdown - skip would have been ordered before we received good news in Melbourne today. Rental inspection went badly? Or they're preparing for a move and end of lease clean? Landlord wants to sell ? The place is worth close to $2million even though it badly needs a complete renovation.

I don't see why they're doing it now, 3 weeks after the tummy tuck. Something is up.
It does, doesn't it? Unless she's finally realised at 42 years of age, she has too much crap.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I've just come home from work and wow what a Monday Emmylou has had. Full face of makeup, she wore her sexy top, tried on her new bikinis.

I am wondering about her warehouse. Isn't it full of her clothes that she wants to sell and oils etc. Even if you did sub lease it you would have to clear out all her personal belongings.
And she's a single mumma working full time! 🤦‍♀️ I've been wondering if she's subleasing the warehouse. Maybe that's why she cleared out the shed...had to move everything? Subleasing will be interesting. Generally a commercial lease is 5 years with the option of an additional 5 years. So if she's subleased, she may not be off the hook for the 4 1/2 years either. And all the money she put into refurbishing someone else's property - was a car detailing business.

passerby123

WW seems to be doing ok with Jackie O campaign right now. I think they've done some research when it comes to EmmyLou. And maybe Jules Robinson (former MAFS) will work out too? I think that's WW's spring campaign sorted. Emmylou's endorsement is not required at this time ;)
How do you know how well the WW campaign is going with Jackie O? Just curious!

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Oh Alice. 🤦‍♀️ Trying to capitalise on the crazy by making Emmylou’s forum Members Only…..
I can go back to page 533 and see the thread.

Sometimes when she deletes the only comment on a new page (ie page 534), you get that error message. When I checked Gomi, and before I refreshed, I noticed the last comment from was Amy. The Amy on Gomi has always been very vocal about her dislike for EmmyLou.

Edited to say, when I put in that hyperlink to Gomiblog I notice it comes up as Gomil Block :ROFLMAO: I think Alice is trying to stop us linking back to gomi but it hasn't worked because I was still able to click on the link and g to page 533. No doubt she will read here and fix it properly.

aggietrunch

In the wild this morning at the markets with the fam. Pointing out the wrapped treats to one of the girls. Can’t change spots.

icouldsizedown

who knows what “warehouse manager” means to EL, it seemed like he was a general dogsbody. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was replying to messages and doing stuff on her socials for her as well