Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Alove is a bit of alright? I’m quite late to the EL train, I’d seen her around and occasionally on cachia Insta but had never followed her and still don’t, watch her stories every so often but she’s just too much everything she says is an ad or trying to push some crap.
i must say I don’t mind his band profile picture - i reckon he’d actually be lovely guy. Probably just got trapped after the first child - didn’t know how to extricate himself.

Reactions: 3
Aaron is definitely MIA. She is ALWAYS the passenger when he’s around to be her chauffeur, so it’s very telling that she went to the drivers door in this mornings stories 🧐

Reactions: 4
Sage was filming EL this morning, Aaron is nowhere to be seen, not even a glimpse or a voice behind the camera for days now. Maybe the split was coming for ages and he agreed to stay around till after her surgery. Also how on earth are those dresses worth $220. Where does Zoe Moss come from is this her label or just a brand she pushes?

Reactions: 5
Aaron is definitely MIA. She is ALWAYS the passenger when he’s around to be her chauffeur, so it’s very telling that she went to the drivers door in this mornings stories 🧐
Yes! I noticed that. Where is she taking everyone? The case numbers are still very high. I would be hesitant to drag 3 kids around the market. Unless they are going to spend Sunday at the warehouse.

I also hate dresses with zips right down the front.

Reactions: 2
Is she trusting the primary school aged children to lock the door behind them?! Gotta get the Zoe Moss plug in, that's more important than locking the house! She probably thinks there's nothing left to steal, it's all gone 😂

Reactions: 8
WTAF are those stories? Has she taken some Valium this morning? Swanning out of the house like she’s the queen and talking her her nearly teenage (?) son like he’s 2 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we sure Sage was filming it? I know she called the person Sage and Sagey or buuba - almost to ensure us it was him. Swanning out to an unattended car with its hatch wide open (security?) in the rain just so we can see the "heap" of clothes and watch her close the hatch. Riveting. There wasn't even a heap of clothes. Calling out to the girls to hurry up - the phone panned back the the open door and there wasn't a child in sight. And when EmmyLou had opened the gate on her way out, she closed it behind the person holding the phone. I know there was a little giggle from the person holding the phone but it wasn't necessarily Sage? I guess time will tell but the struggle for content is real.
And if she's worried about the stalker, showing us her full licence plate number wasn't a good idea.

WTAF are those stories? Has she taken some Valium this morning? Swanning out of the house like she’s the queen and talking her her nearly teenage (?) son like he’s 2 years old.
Oh and the whole ice packs on the tummy. Seriously there's some things your kids don't want to know.

Is she trusting the primary school aged children to lock the door behind them?! Gotta get the Zoe Moss plug in, that's more important than locking the house! She probably thinks there's nothing left to steal, it's all gone
She's done that for years left the door wide open as she sets up her shot.

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 2.52.12 pm.png

Relatively fresh surgery but managed a massive clean up of her house and shed. I wonder if she's not vaxxed? Perfect day for South Melbourne market yesterday.
Does she even know what "netflix and chill" means? 🤣
Queues, not cues Emmylou.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are we sure Sage was filming it? I know she called the person Sage and Sagey or buuba - almost to ensure us it was him. Swanning out to an unattended car with its hatch wide open (security?) in the rain just so we can see the "heap" of clothes and watch her close the hatch. Riveting. There wasn't even a heap of clothes. Calling out to the girls to hurry up - the phone panned back the the open door and there wasn't a child in sight. And when EmmyLou had opened the gate on her way out, she closed it behind the person holding the phone. I know there was a little giggle from the person holding the phone but it wasn't necessarily Sage? I guess time will tell but the struggle for content is real.
And if she's worried about the stalker, showing us her full licence plate number wasn't a good idea.
She shows us so much evidence the stalker is not real.

Reactions: 3
Who on earth is filming her? I can't imagine following my partner around IN SILENCE while they converse with their phone. Why isn't there any interaction with the person behind the camera? Assuming it's Alove, there would HAVE to be some interaction, marital issues or not. Do you think she says 'rolling' and 'cut'?

WHY DO PEOPLE FOLLOW THIS WOMAN?

Reactions: 6
So I’ve only started watching her stories in the last few weeks, but it’s soo bizarre the way she stories absolutely everything and gets someone to follow her around and film like she on some reality tv show. Also why is every other word a swear word, I’m by no means an angel butits soo aggressive. Also 800grams, usually when you start a healthy eating plan the first few weeks are when you loose the most. She’s clearly not sticking to it in the slightest

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.