Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At about the 3:30 mark.

Thanks for posting that, much appreciated.

She looked happier for sure. I feel like I understand her a bit more though, maybe?
I honestly wish she'd just slow TF down and get her life in order.

Reactions: 4
She's an extremely lost soul that's for sure. Been trying to create an identity for a long-time.
She's never had money and lost any sense of handling it when she got some.....

It just concerns me that her "community" have gone from almost worshipping her in the Confidence is Contagious days to counselling her over the shitshow we see daily now.
I certainly wouldn't have paid to watch one of her little empowerment sessions, but back then at least she had purpose and some sort of proper engagement. I literally have no idea what her "brand" or her message is now.

Reactions: 9
This is so embarrassing! I’m sure they’re interviewing everyone at the premiere but she acting like she’s the host and putting on her fake tv personality

4AF19963-028A-4CE4-B5F3-43BFD57733E8.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This is so embarrassing! I’m sure they’re interviewing everyone at the premiere but she acting like she’s the host and putting on her fake tv personality

View attachment 841975
The sneakers.. the white pants.. the crop top

why on earth? Why try to be so overly"trendy" .. if thats what you call it. What's wrong with jeans a blazer and cool sneakers.. this outfit is beyond.. she's really flogging those Zoe Moss culottes but they aren't flattering in anyone!
She went and bought that crop top? Seriously?

Reactions: 5
The sneakers.. the white pants.. the crop top

why on earth? Why try to be so overly"trendy" .. if thats what you call it. What's wrong with jeans a blazer and cool sneakers.. this outfit is beyond.. she's really flogging those Zoe Moss culottes but they aren't flattering in anyone!
She went and bought that crop top? Seriously?
The top is from a small designer in Albert Park -Rocky Rafaela. Im sure the owner would’ve been mortified when she came waltzing in and purchased one for her and one for Sage. Way to ruin a good brand.

She revels in getting ANY attention. She is such a sick narcissist. Giggling and scrunching her face and so excited bec the camera is on her. She acts as though she has been hired to promote the film when she is just a regular patron. I bet she heard cameras were going to be there and that is the only reason she brought Sage there. I bet she researches when and where there will be TV coverage of any public promotion and outings. How sick! What a sick life she is making for her kids to constantly constantly film her. As they get older they are going to be sick to death of not being able to have a single authentic moment cos every single thing is a fricken 'story' to upload.

View attachment 841975
Those culottes are gawd awful. She is too short and rotund to wear baggy white pants like that. She looks like a clown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also I’m not too sure how “financially stressed” she is when she went out for breakfast, lunch and dinner in one day, then out to Rockpool for fancy dinner next day, then out for oysters and new designer tops the next day 😂😂. Plus i think new fancy makeup? Weird.

Also I’m not too sure how “financially stressed” she is when she went out for breakfast, lunch and dinner in one day, then out to Rockpool for fancy dinner next day, then out for oysters and new designer tops the next day 😂😂. Plus i think new fancy makeup? Weird.
It really is shameful... she is such a liar. Wasteful. All the spending is all about her her her. Showing off. Posing, boasting, living her delusional life

Another story and she keeps standing with legs wide apart. Why??? She always stands with her feet so wide apart. Weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It really is shameful... she is such a liar. Wasteful. All the spending is all about her her her. Showing off. Posing, boasting, living her delusional life
Thing is, LL is either lying to her followers about her financial pressures or she has another dangerous addiction.
Neither will have a happy ending.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, the standing with the legs apart creeps me out, particularly when she's filming in her underwear or bathers (as she often subjects us to).

She's got to have Narcissistic Personality Disorder, surely.

Reactions: 1
Did she really skydive in her knickers? Holy moly I NEED to see this. The poor person tandem jumping with her?!?
Edit: wait, I didn't know she was into skydiving. Maybe there was no tandem jumper with her (phew)
Someone on here must have time to do a deep dive on the sky dive :)

It’s some type of appetite suppressant she takes. Makes her jaw swing. It’s been mentioned previously on another forum. Can’t recall the name of the drug.
Ketamine? lols

Reactions: 1
Now we're cooking chicken wings, quiche and scones with jam and cream for lunch. Is this another cheat day?
I can't stand it when she calls her sister Bubba, and now it's also Aunty Bubba.

EmmyLou's About tab on her youtube account:

Description
Emmylou MacCarthy is best known within personal and professional circles as a dynamic personality who attracts excitement and success. By her 14th birthday, she found herself out of home working to put herself through school, graduating at 17yrs of age from the College of Natural Health Science with a Diploma in Applied Science. Emmylou forged a career in Beauty Therapy & Makeup Artistry owning health clinics in Geelong and Collins St, Melbourne, while pursuing a career and passion for Skydiving on the side. Now an accredited and experienced Fashion Stylist, TV Presenter, Social Media Manager and working mother of three, Emmylou is focused on growing her profile and creating a strong online presence while increasing her media and television credits. Utilizing her solid media and PR relationships combined with her dynamic and infectious personality, Emmylou is set to create a high profile public figure brand and captivate the love and attention of the Australian public.

She OWNED a HEALTH clinic on Collins Street Melbourne? Collins Street is a very expensive part of the CBD!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Now we're cooking chicken wings, quiche and scones with jam and cream for lunch. Is this another cheat day?
I can't stand it when she calls her sister Bubba, and now it's also Aunty Bubba.

EmmyLou's About tab on her youtube account:

Description
Emmylou MacCarthy is best known within personal and professional circles as a dynamic personality who attracts excitement and success. By her 14th birthday, she found herself out of home working to put herself through school, graduating at 17yrs of age from the College of Natural Health Science with a Diploma in Applied Science. Emmylou forged a career in Beauty Therapy & Makeup Artistry owning health clinics in Geelong and Collins St, Melbourne, while pursuing a career and passion for Skydiving on the side. Now an accredited and experienced Fashion Stylist, TV Presenter, Social Media Manager and working mother of three, Emmylou is focused on growing her profile and creating a strong online presence while increasing her media and television credits. Utilizing her solid media and PR relationships combined with her dynamic and infectious personality, Emmylou is set to create a high profile public figure brand and captivate the love and attention of the Australian public.

She OWNED a HEALTH clinic on Collins Street Melbourne? Collins Street is a very expensive part of the CBD!
She had a room within a clinic. Ya know the beautician that does your brows within the nail salon - that type of set up. They work by the hour that type of thing. She made out she had a clinic then later on she let slip that she had a room within someone elses clinic.

Man she is so full of tit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Mmmmm an accredited fashion stylist. Bet she is a graduate of The Ponds Institute

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.